Trusted Contributor

My opinion for my body, @Chi-town girl . Who can look good in every style? Not me, but obviously MW had an appeal for me since I own several pieces. If this line of clothes looks good on others, I will admire that.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - did you place an order? I really like the 2 with contrasting design - the cream and the dark blue. 

Also to note, pet the TSV show, Marla said based on customer feedback for previous drama kimonos, this time they:

• made it shorter 
  • sized it down, so no need to size down when ordering it
  • added petite option

@Chi-town girl @Roni18  I did order it in ecru. I've been trying to add color to my wardrobe the past few years, but I think I'll have more options with that color. I can even wear it as a topper for my favorite dress! Woman LOL I had a $10 off coupon, so this is a great way to try the drama topper. I haven't tried one before because they seem too big, but I like that she had petite sizes, and I ordered XXS. I'll leave a review once I get it! 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - did you place an order? I really like the 2 with contrasting design - the cream and the dark blue. 

Also to note, pet the TSV show, Marla said based on customer feedback for previous drama kimonos, this time they:

• made it shorter 
  • added petite option

@Chi-town girl @Roni18  I did order it in ecru. I've been trying to add color to my wardrobe the past few years, but I think I'll have more options with that color. I can even wear it as a topper for my favorite dress! Woman LOL I had a $10 off coupon, so this is a great way to try the drama topper. I haven't tried one before because they seem too big, but I like that she had petite sizes, and I ordered XXS. I'll leave a review once I get it! 

@pinkmochi - such good timing for your 1st Drama Kimono! It's a timeless piece - I hope you LOVE it 💗

I missed the earlier shows, but home in time to catch the final shows

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I wonder, wonder, WONDER...what happened to the WYNNE denim???

It was supposed to be available in October after being stuck on an ocean container for months. Maybe it was rejected due to quality?  Haven't seen any comments/info on the Marla social pages

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

• made it shorter 
  • added petite option

@pinkmochi - such good timing for your 1st Drama Kimono! It's a timeless piece - I hope you LOVE it ?

@Chi-town girl I'm so excited to get it! I just love the print and the shape of it. It'll look great with one of her necklaces. It was a difficult decision of which color to get. I almost chose the inky blue, but I know I'll get more use from the ecru. I have the inky blue pants, too.

The host who's the comedian asked her about the denim. She said that she can't wait for it, but MW said she's hoping it'll come out this year. She said she had a "shipping nightmare." 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

• made it shorter 
  • added petite option

@pinkmochi - such good timing for your 1st Drama Kimono! It's a timeless piece - I hope you LOVE it ?

@Chi-town girl I'm so excited to get it! I just love the print and the shape of it. It'll look great with one of her necklaces. It was a difficult decision of which color to get. I almost chose the inky blue, but I know I'll get more use from the ecru. I have the inky blue pants, too.

The host who's the comedian asked her about the denim. She said that she can't wait for it, but MW said she's hoping it'll come out this year. She said she had a "shipping nightmare." 

@pinkmochi - I'm happy you got a great buy! The ecru kimono would be a very nice addition to my collection but I'm very drawn to the Inky Blue and I also collect the sea mist color 

Thank you for the denim update. Looks like they had to reorder it

Valued Contributor

I love the topper, really the whole outfit.  I am almost 6 feet tall, the pants would not come close to being long enough. I hope that those got it wear it in good health

My mother who is gone,  would call it very smart! 

I am now retired but this would have made a great looking professional outfit

Trusted Contributor

@fbm8282lsm wrote:

I love the topper, really the whole outfit.  I am almost 6 feet tall, the pants would not come close to being long enough. I hope that those got it wear it in good health

My mother who is gone,  would call it very smart! 

I am now retired but this would have made a great looking professional outfit

@fbm8282lsm  Depending which color you get, you could wear the topper with jeans or black pants. I'm not sure if she has talls in pants, but I like that she uses a main color palette so that things you buy a couple years ago will match new pieces. I know that I have pants of hers that will work with this new topper. 

Look at me trying to enable you! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

pinkmochi, I have several toppers or else you and I would have been discussing which color I should get !

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi @Chi-town girl  I broke down and ordered the ecru one late last night.  I really liked the colors but I liked how the ecru looked on the host.  I also have a lot already in my wardrobe that I could mix with it.  If I had ordered the lavender then I would have been tempted to order the tank and pants too!   Based on my past experience with Marla, I went down in size and I am going to try a medium.