Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes @Luvitorleaveit1 - I'm soooo excited for Fall season and I've been shopping up a storm 😎

I wish they would let Marla post a sneak peek. They let Colleen do it, not equitable!

I have a number of her jackets and blazers. Some are lined. Not sure about this new TS. And pricing...I hope they sharpen their pencils bc I want at least 2 😉😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I am looking forward to seeing which one will be the tsv.  I like them both and since I already have enough black and navy blazers I am drawn to fuscia and leaf colors.

Honored Contributor

@Shoppergal wrote:

I am looking forward to seeing which one will be the tsv.  I like them both and since I already have enough black and navy blazers I am drawn to fuscia and leaf colors.

@Shoppergal - It would be great if they offered both styles since we have our preferences. I just wish they would release sneak peek photos of the blazer (s) and the other coordinating pieces. I like to pre plan purchases. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
Is it tomorrow the date of the TS? I checked on hsn.com and Marla has a show at midnight that features four or five items, none of which are a blazer. I guess the today‘s special isn’t the blazer after all. I think that it takes quite a while from product development to get things on the air so maybe the blazer is later in the fall?

There is a long sleeve button down in the midnight show that might be the TS. Looks like it is cotton and has a bit of an A-line to it but is not quite as long as a tunic. anyone have any information?
Trusted Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
Is it tomorrow the date of the TS? I checked on hsn.com and Marla has a show at midnight that features four or five items, none of which are a blazer. I guess the today‘s special isn’t the blazer after all. I think that it takes quite a while from product development to get things on the air so maybe the blazer is later in the fall?

There is a long sleeve button down in the midnight show that might be the TS. Looks like it is cotton and has a bit of an A-line to it but is not quite as long as a tunic. anyone have any information?

mw-tsv-090122.png

It's item 798-434, currently listed at $49.99. Disappointed that it's not the blazer. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - what happened to the blazer? Disappointing indeed!!!

Marla has an October TS that she said is her new denim. And she mentioned her new blazer during a show I watched about a month ago.

Wonder if there was a quality problem or shipping with the blazer. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla has an October TS that she said is her new denim. And she mentioned her new blazer during a show I watched about a month ago.

@Chi-town girl  Are they still trying to get rid of older product that was stuck in shipping containers?? Smiley Frustrated

I wonder what will make her denim stand out? I haven't bought any new jeans lately because I have so many pairs already. If it's different, I may be tempted. I would've loved the blazer to wear with denim, though.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Are they still trying to get rid of older product that was stuck in shipping containers?? Smiley Frustrated

I wonder what will make her denim stand out? I haven't bought any new jeans lately because I have so many pairs already. If it's different, I may be tempted. I would've loved the blazer to wear with denim, though.

@pinkmochi - only 5 color/print options for the shirt?!? That's not a TS!

Marla sources high quality fabrics and materials. She has a good eye for design. This is what will be the key to her denim. 

Maybe there will still be a blazer TS or This Day Only in the future 🤞

Trusted Contributor

Can we start a new thread? It is a pain having to double-click to get to the end. 

Anyway, I see a couple of fall sets I would purchase but as much as I love a wide leg pant, the crops that go with one of the outfits are just too wide. I wish she wouldn't make them so wide and offered the same color/material in a

Full length slim pant. 

Frequent Contributor

@MG Chris i agree; this thread is from February.