Honored Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
Did you see that there is a code for 30% off on jewelry at HSN? The code is 185424. I just used it on a teardrop necklace from Marla Wynne. Also, if you were a linea jewelry fan, QVC has recently posted a bunch of Linea jewelry. Apparently some was lost or misplaced in one of the warehouses and recently rediscovered?

@GoodyShoes - interesting about the Linea jewelry and about the HSN coupon! Thank you 

I have picked up some Linea jewelry at nice discounted pricing during the past couple of months

I'm waiting for delivery of this necklace that I ordered last weekend when it was priced at $30 with free shipping

J491387

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Compass Pendant Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the HSN 30% off jewelry. 

Esteemed Contributor

I stayed with my regular size thinkng if  go up a sze there would be too much material from the waist down.....I'm not as busty as Marla but I am busty but narrow hips.

I passed on the matching chiffon toppers because I have so many toppers that will work well with the pear and the marigold.

Trusted Contributor

I was intrigued by the TS dress but held off.  The seaming was cool and probably necessary for the style, but then it cut up the fabric patterns in a way that bothered me.

Will be interested in your reviews!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @Roni18 I ended up buying the blue brushstroke. I wasn't quite sure which size to get because I usually size down in MW (when possible). I ordered the XSP. I'd rather have it more flowy than too small. I didn't catch what size Sarah is wearing, and I think she's closer to my size. I can always exchange if it doesn't fit. I think it'll look great with the chiffon jean jacket TS from last year.

Great price for something that you can dress up or down!

@pinkmochi @Roni18  - I LOVE this dress! It's well designed, comfortable and versatile.

It's intended to be sized/fit to your bust and it's not at all baggy or such that it makes your butt and hips look big. I workout and have a fabulous figure. I don't need to wear a body con dress to flaunt it, but I certainly can pull it off 😊

It's a sophisticated style...not for everyone. And let's just say, some 'don't understand' and that's okay too 😉

I do have some reservations about the sizing, but I decided to size up per the recommendations from the TS show last night. If I need a different size, I will exchange for it. HSN CS is excellent with the exchange process. 

I have a number of toppers that will work with it, so I'm not buying any of the upsell toppers today. I like how it looks with a cropped denim jacket too

@Chi-town girl I prefer this look to her balloon dress. I don't think that would look good on my petite frame. I love dresses that aren't form-fitting to wear in the summer because they're so comfortable. Also looking forward to checking out this new fabric. 

I thought about the chiffon topper, but I think it makes the look a little more matronly. It'll look great with a denim jacket or other topper. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @Roni18 I ended up buying the blue brushstroke. I wasn't quite sure which size to get because I usually size down in MW (when possible). I ordered the XSP. I'd rather have it more flowy than too small. I didn't catch what size Sarah is wearing, and I think she's closer to my size. I can always exchange if it doesn't fit. I think it'll look great with the chiffon jean jacket TS from last year.

Great price for something that you can dress up or down!

@pinkmochi @Roni18  - I LOVE this dress! It's well designed, comfortable and versatile.

It's intended to be sized/fit to your bust and it's not at all baggy or such that it makes your butt and hips look big. I workout and have a fabulous figure. I don't need to wear a body con dress to flaunt it, but I certainly can pull it off 😊

It's a sophisticated style...not for everyone. And let's just say, some 'don't understand' and that's okay too 😉

I do have some reservations about the sizing, but I decided to size up per the recommendations from the TS show last night. If I need a different size, I will exchange for it. HSN CS is excellent with the exchange process. 

I have a number of toppers that will work with it, so I'm not buying any of the upsell toppers today. I like how it looks with a cropped denim jacket too

@Chi-town girl I prefer this look to her balloon dress. I don't think that would look good on my petite frame. I love dresses that aren't form-fitting to wear in the summer because they're so comfortable. Also looking forward to checking out this new fabric. 

I thought about the chiffon topper, but I think it makes the look a little more matronly. It'll look great with a denim jacket or other topper. 

@pinkmochi & all - my order has shipped; I will let you know my review of the sizing, fit and fabric

IMAN has a TS this coming weekend. In the past it's been a summer item like her maxi dress or palazzo pants. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl No!!! I do not need Iman to have a TS.  LOL

I just ordered some more Logo items and put yet another color of Iman's last TS on waitlist!  15% back on Rakuten today so it is a good day to shop.  I got crafty with her last TS of the cropped pants/top and ordered the pants in tall.  So the tall cropped pants worked out to be the perfect length palazzo style pants for me.  I think my Marla dress has shipped too.  I can't wait to get it. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl No!!! I do not need Iman to have a TS.  LOL

I just ordered some more Logo items and put yet another color of Iman's last TS on waitlist!  15% back on Rakuten today so it is a good day to shop.  I got crafty with her last TS of the cropped pants/top and ordered the pants in tall.  So the tall cropped pants worked out to be the perfect length palazzo style pants for me.  I think my Marla dress has shipped too.  I can't wait to get it. 

@Roni18 - LOL 😝 I'm not home yet so I haven't been tempted yet by new LOGO. I like your craftiness 😉

I ordered 3 mesh tops from last week, 2 have shipped and the 3rd that was waitlisted is now processing...and I ordered this mesh cardi in the pretty lilac over the weekend when it was at event pricing, so I'm already a baaaad girl, 😂 My lilac mesh top 'made' me order the companion lilac mesh cardigan!!!

A504009

LOGO Layers By Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Mesh Cardigan

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I love that.  I almost ordered it in the blue but it was already sold out by the time I saw it.  Tonight she had a lace tie-dye top for $37 similar to the mesh ones but, of course, I was not fast enough and the one I wanted sold out.  (Don't worry - I made it up for it on other stuff.)Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi @Chi-town girl @Luvitorleaveit1  and other Marla friends, act fast if you need to stock up on any of Marla's layering tanks.  I ended up ordering 5 sets- LOL but I needed to go down a size from the old ones I have. 

They are on clearance for 24.99 for a 2 pack.  763-084