Respected Contributor

@GoodyShoes wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the Nina Leonard brand? The HSN smart deal is 786-938 (sorry, I don’t know how to post a photo). I thought this might be good to wear over tanks at work.

I ordered one lounge outfit from this brand.  I sent it back because it didn't really look good on me, but it appeared to be well made.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 @pinkmochi @Pecky @Luvitorleaveit1 - I just placed my new HSN order. The fact that Marla's fabulous suede pants were still available in my size in the Dark Olive color at a new reduced price of $25 prompted me to take advantage of the free shipping event.

8BFF0B6C-F56F-4F06-BF66-CE808CFE9356.jpeg

To hit the $75 min, I picked up other excellent values:

Giuliana reversible tank $20 in the Olive color

88235761-A7CA-44E9-895C-EA9BAF0DC8EB.jpeg

Marla's earrings in the black metal $20

2414C2B6-FCA4-4DEF-B678-18978B3A7B60.jpeg

Stately Steel Huggie hoop earrings $11

FEE39A2C-A94A-4582-8F1B-25F2C00CA584.jpeg

@Chi-town girl Those MW earrings are cool! I bought the necklace with the black hexagons, and I love it! Cool finds! I also love the MW faux suede pants. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi @Luvitorleaveit1 @Pecky & Marla fans - good day to check your wishlists with Free Shipping Day - Anyone shopping?

I bought this topper in the Twilight- good clearance price of $45! Will be great with jeans, navy, cream. 

Exclusive! WynneLayers SoftKNIT Intarsia Poncho Cardigan

767-024
WynneLayers SoftKNIT Intarsia Poncho Cardigan

After a week long delay due to delivery equipment issues, this poncho cardigan was delivered - it's FABULOUS! Love the blue shade 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Per email from Marla - clearance show tmrw. The poncho cardigan that I recently purchased will be presented, I'm hoping for another price reduction/credit 

Check your wish lists! 

B5CDF099-93DD-4985-A56B-0CCD6BBEEF0F.gif

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the alert @Chi-town girl 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi @Roni18 @Luvitorleaveit1 @Pecky @Caaareful Shopper & Marla fans - there was a good show late last night - some new items I added to my wishlist.

Interesting comment from Marla during the show - a bunch of Fashion items that were delayed due to the shipping container issues have been delivered and now H needs to move stuff out, so they are discounting pricing. Alright! I'm going to wait for even lower prices. 😎

Anniversary #13 TS event next week ( Thursday 5/5). Marla said 'there's a lot of color'. Does anyone know what is the TS item?

Happy Friday - Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND 😁

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thank you for the heads up!  I'm intrigued, and will be checking HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl Did you get your MW TS?  I got mine yesterday in the fuschia and it is stunning!! 

@Pecky I ordered the fuschia early in the TS day, but my order was canceled due to lack of stock. I hate that! I purposely ordered quickly so that I wouldn't miss out on the color I wanted. Oh, well. Their customer service is so good that they gave me Spendable Cash for the difference (since it's no longer at the TS price), and I ordered it in orange. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I'm glad that it's a winner!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi @Caaareful Shopper @Roni18 @Luvitorleaveit1 @GoodyShoes & Marla fans - I think the TS is a dress. Marla mentioned during a recent show that the TS item is 'colorful'

Looking at new posted items:

New jewelry. 
New Men's collection

i think this topper is an upsell for the TS dress. Look at this item to see the color options. Can't see details of the dress, but it might be the lantern style

WynneLayers Printed Chiffon Cropped Topper

789-383
WynneLayers Printed Chiffon Cropped Topper

Super Contributor
When will the dress be a today’s special? Will the dress work for a professional office?