Super Contributor

Checked HSN this morning, and saw the coat. It is chic, stylish and so not a typical puffer. Ordered it immediately in the. navy. This coat has so much flair. Really excited about it. 

Respected Contributor

I just LOVE that jacket!  I'm struggling because I know it's a beautiful jacket at a great price, but I DON'T NEED IT. 

Honored Contributor

Hope you like your new coat. I also like it.

I don't care for those Michelin Man Puffer Coats if you know what I mean. LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching the presentation right now and can't say that I agree with you.  Please update us after you receive it.  I'm really curious.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I am loving it too.  At first I thought I wanted the loden/olive but then I saw the oyster on Sarah and loved it on her.  I need another coat like a hole in the head but I think this is perfect for those days when you don't need a heavy winter coat on.

Respected Contributor

I'll watch a presentation when I get home from work.  I just may cave, although it's hard to justify spending that amount on myself this time of year, when I need to be thinking about Christmas gifts for everyone else.

Honored Contributor

When I first saw a still shot of this coat, I was really excited about it.  However, when I saw a live presentation, I quickly changed my mind.  That big collar made the models look huge and there was something about the way the coat hung that looked awkward and uneven.  I'd judge from what the host and Marla said that it's not very warm as they spoke of wearing something warm under it then transitioning to a warmer coat when it got really cold.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I also liked the green coat, but really do not need a new coat!  Hardly ever wear a coat here in this area, the Southwest!!

And as I was looking at the presentation, I noticed that the reversed coat really looked strange on the side seams...it looked very puckered.  Made me decide against it!!

Honored Contributor

I saw them present that coat last night.  Luv!  I almost bought it, it's just amazing but reality set in.  Wonderful though it is,  I don't need another coat.

Frequent Contributor

I had to laugh when I saw this coat only because it looks exactly like the old smoking jacket worn by Desi Arnaz on I Love Lucy in one of the Hollywood episodes!

Made my day! Those who get it enjoy!😃