Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne/Giuliana Rancic August shows

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Nice options. Which do you like???

Steven Natural Comfort Lora Embroidered Sneaker Mule

Blush coming home to me.  Really don't need them.  Sigh.

Edited to say - this is so weird! When I posted last night, I copied a different photo.  Strange that it changed on me!!  Anyone who missed it last night will wonder what the heck I was thinking!! Haha

Respected Contributor

I like them but I have such picky feet that usual my online shoe buys don't work.  Thinking about it though.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego buzzzzzzzz the bee shoes are in my cart -waiting to see them presented

43-1279219844-bg-buzzing-bees3.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Velvet is another major trend

Steven Natural Comfort Nitro Embroidered Velvet Sneaker
564-251

@Chi-town girl

These are cute! 

I remember a different brand on HSN had a velvet athleisure TS but it was pretty bad, IMO. Kind of a velvet covered sandal and the fabric just seemed odd. 

Twiggy had some pretty velvet sneakers a few years ago & they had satin ribbon ties or something like that. I never got a pair but I wanted some. 

Honored Contributor

I like the TS slides but had horrible luck ordering online so I usually talk myself into waiting until they show up at the outlet. Good thing I wait because so many of the ones I like are uncomfortable or just don't seem as nice in person. And the ones I like the most sometimes don't show up in my size so I save my money. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom

Unfortunately, I caught the vendor talking about how good/easy the sizing is & am now trying to talk myself out of ordering! lol Thank goodness, I can't decide which of these two I would order so I am probably safe...   

I don't need another pair of gray sneakers but I love the peacock embroidery on it and the blush doesn't really go with anything I have...but would look great with jeans...

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom

Unfortunately, I caught the vendor talking about how good/easy the sizing is & am now trying to talk myself out of ordering! lol Thank goodness, I can't decide which of these two I would order so I am probably safe...   

I don't need another pair of gray sneakers but I love the peacock embroidery on it and the blush doesn't really go with anything I have...but would look great with jeans...

I love the Bee!!!!!..but they don't have memory foam and I have to have comfy shoes..I have neuropathy in my feet..! I just received some Bernie Mev shoes today..used the 50% off coupon..what a deal, they fit AND they're comfy..cute too! I got a DG top and a MW top today..they fit and they're cute..really enjoyed their birthday deals..have to stop now..my cc's aren't happy! Woman Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Those shoes are very cute, & I actually have a Bob Mackie faux suede vest from a few years ago that is gray, & embroidered with peacock feathers.  Very similar!  However, I have way too many shoes to consider them.

i received the MW black poplin shirt, & it is very handsome, with a good quality fabric.  Hsn is always steering me to a size that is usually too big, bit I went down one & its perfect.  I always think white shows up better, but no choice here, & it looks good anyway. ($7.00!)

Although not much of a LOGO buyer - except for Logo Littles for my grand babies- I wanted a camo type print top for some olive pants.  I found an abstract camo color print in a little shirt jacket, for under $30!  It arrived, & its adorable!  Last week I found a beautiful black pump from Lori, but it was so small & narrow, that I sent it back immediately.  I try only to buy shoes that have free shipping, because of the likelihood of returns.  They should do what HSN does, & ship all shoes free.

Respected Contributor

Did anybody order the shoes?  I'm holding back in case I break down and order one of those PN totes!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Did anybody order the shoes?  I'm holding back in case I break down and order one of those PN totes!

@Roni18 - I love these shoes, but I decided to wait & pick up another time hopefully on clearance. 

I'm going for the Nash tote & most likely the G jacket -waiting for det's on colors & price. Plus I'm on tne hunt for brown booties & knee boots

Oh snap @Roni18 @emmysmom @Magny @willdob3 @islandgrrl @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor

Colleen just confirmed on air, the Giuliana TS is the embroidered jacket. The fall edit video shows a brief partial image of the jacket in a camel color. So navy, camel and...prob black. Key your eyes peeled for other hints/sneak peeks!  

20170725_195300.jpg 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri