Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne/Giuliana Rancic August shows

@willdob3

Sometimes Macy's has some really good deals on Patricia Nash.  That is where I got the 2 bigger bags I have.  Also, if you have a TJ Maxx anywhere near you they sometimes have her items.  I've gotten a couple of wristlets for gifts there.

I would so love to have an HSN outlet near me!   (Probably a good thing I don't!)  

I'm really liking the look of those shoes too!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Love both jackets!  Wonder at what price point the Patricia Nash will be?

@Roni18 - if MW did thst jacket in Caramel...race you to the online order page Woman LOL 

I'm curious to see what they will do for the Nash TS pricing. This is her 1st one w HSN. Should be a great day of shows and shopping with Marla on that day too!

Yes, I would be racing for that one, especially if those pants work for me!   My problem is that I tend to want it in all colors if I love something!  I had to stop myself last night from ordering the same item in multiple colors!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Love both jackets!  Wonder at what price point the Patricia Nash will be?

@Roni18 - if MW did thst jacket in Caramel...race you to the online order page Woman LOL 

I'm curious to see what they will do for the Nash TS pricing. This is her 1st one w HSN. Should be a great day of shows and shopping with Marla on that day too!

Yes, I would be racing for that one, especially if those pants work for me!   My problem is that I tend to want it in all colors if I love something!  I had to stop myself last night from ordering the same item in multiple colors!  

@Roni18 This would be a great color to add to my closet for Fall. I also like the birchwood. Post reviews of your new goodie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

@emmysmom@Roni18 @willdob3 @StylishLady @tends2dogs @islandgrrl & all -

At the end of Colleen's show, Giuliana said her Aug TS is something special that she hasn't done before...so it's not jeans. Prob not a top. The embroidered jacket is something special & different, maybe this is the TS. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

At the end of Colleen's show, Giuliana said her Aug TS is something special that she hasn't done before...so it's not jeans. Prob not a top. The embroidered jacket is something special & different, maybe this is the TS. 

I bet you're right!!!! Wonder what the price will be??? Sooo cute..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

@emmysmom - hope they ordered a huge volume *wink* enuf to make it to clearance!  

Wonder what colors will be offered since it's fall. I love her navy, but how about a pretty sage green. Or a deep red.

What colors does everyone want?

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

@emmysmom - hope they ordered a huge volume *wink* enuf to make it to clearance!  

Wonder what colors will be offered since it's fall. I love her navy, but how about a pretty sage green. Or a deep red.

Yes..I hope they order a huge volume!!!!!!..a rich brown would be nice..sage too..a caramel color...YES!!!!!! Or a copper...!!!! Something different!!!!...REALLY looking forward to her high waisted jeans..will NOT be buying anymore low riders! Wouldn't it be fun to be a designer??? xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

20170725_195300.jpg

Yes..I hope they order a huge volume!!!!!!..a rich brown would be nice..sage too..a caramel color...YES!!!!!! Or a copper...!!!! Something different!!!!...REALLY looking forward to her high waisted jeans..will NOT be buying anymore low riders! Wouldn't it be fun to be a designer??? xox

@emmysmom - I like the idea of a brown jacket. Like you I have sufficient amount of black jackets. I usually lean toward black, navy, gray for my neutral or base color. I'm going to add more browns and or richer tones like the caramel from Marla for my Fall wardrobe

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Could this be the Patricia Nash TS item?

These Steve Madden slip on's are darling - looks like embroidery or a patch?

20170725_195641.jpg

Love the embroidered shoes!!!!!!

@emmysmom @Roni18 @willdob3 @StylishLady @tends2dogs @islandgrrl @Magny & all

Sneak peek of the Thurs 8/10 Steve Madden embroidered shoes TS! $55 free s&h.

Nice options. Which do you like???

Steven Natural Comfort Lora Embroidered Sneaker Mule
SOLD OUT Steven Natural Comfort Lora Embroidered Sneaker Mule
560-800

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Could this be the Patricia Nash TS item?

These Steve Madden slip on's are darling - looks like embroidery or a patch?

20170725_195641.jpg

Love the embroidered shoes!!!!!!

@emmysmom @Roni18 @willdob3 @StylishLady @tends2dogs @islandgrrl @Magny & all

Sneak peek of the Thurs 8/10 Steve Madden embroidered shoes TS! $55 free s&h.

Nice options. Which do you like???

Steven Natural Comfort Lora Embroidered Sneaker Mule
SOLD OUT Steven Natural Comfort Lora Embroidered Sneaker Mule
560-800

@Chi-town girl

Nice shoes! I especially like the gray/teal ones & the ones above the bug/bee?