Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne/Giuliana Rancic August shows

G by Giuliana Woven Bell-Sleeve Blouse
560-792
G by Giuliana Woven Bell-Sleeve Blouse

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Mixed-Media Long-Sleeve Top
561-341
G by Giuliana Mixed-Media Long-Sleeve Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Since I caved on the bag maybe I will have to pass on the jacket.  I just need to stay busy and not watch next week!

Oh I know...LOVE the G jacket..she usually starts them at $129..so maybe, $99 for a TS..4 flex??? Will have to wait..but she brings in alot of inventory..SUCH of fan of embroidery..Colleen's jacket's a KILLER too..!!! I shouldn't watch either Roni!!!! xox

@emmysmom - I think you are right about the pricing of the G jacket. Prob $99 with 5 flex

Since its a TS..they'll be many (5 flex..even better!)..so I'll be patient...lol! You never said if you liked the seafoam Moto Jacket..just wondered...she has more cute things I see...thanks for always updating..love the pics! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Since I caved on the bag maybe I will have to pass on the jacket.  I just need to stay busy and not watch next week!

Oh I know...LOVE the G jacket..she usually starts them at $129..so maybe, $99 for a TS..4 flex??? Will have to wait..but she brings in alot of inventory..SUCH of fan of embroidery..Colleen's jacket's a KILLER too..!!! I shouldn't watch either Roni!!!! xox

@emmysmom - I think you are right about the pricing of the G jacket. Prob $99 with 5 flex

Since its a TS..they'll be many (5 flex..even better!)..so I'll be patient...lol! You never said if you liked the seafoam Moto Jacket..just wondered...she has more cute things I see...thanks for always updating..love the pics! xox

@emmysmom - happy fri-yay Woman Very Happy

Well, my G seafoam jacket took forever to arrive-just recd it today!  Sat in packaging for a week, I thought uh-oh, hope it wasn't oversold. Then it shipped via UPS only to be transferred to USPS which delayed delivery by another 2 days. 

I just unpacked her and she's gorgeous.  Brand new with the zipper pulls still wrapped.  The faux leather is such a nice quality and I love the stretch with the ponte panels. Heart LOVE Heart

Will try on some outfits with it this weekend. It's still too warm to wear it, but soon!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom - happy fri-yay Woman Very Happy

Well, my G seafoam jacket took forever to arrive-just recd it today!  Sat in packaging for a week, I thought uh-oh, hope it wasn't oversold. Then it shipped via UPS only to be transferred to USPS which delayed delivery by another 2 days. 

I just unpacked her and she's gorgeous.  Brand new with the zipper pulls still wrapped.  The faux leather is such a nice quality and I love the stretch with the ponte panels. Heart LOVE Heart

Will try on some outfits with it this weekend. It's still too warm to wear it, but soon!

Happy day!!!!!! Yes..looking forward to Fall so we can wear our goodies!!!!!! Love her vegan leather!!!!!! xox Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

That seafoam is such a gorgeous color.  Congratulations!  So happy you love it.