Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom@pinkmochi

I'm still under the weather and think I will be until I get off of these meds.  I have to take them through Friday.  I was able to make the drive back to my place today so that was good.

I was having a hard time signing on with my mobile devices.  Phone just kept saying unexpected error and the i-pad claimed I was banned for flagging too much (when I never flagged anyone)- weird!

@pinkmochiI know you will love that black jacket from Marla.  I wore mine on my trip to the Doctor's Friday.  Just good to have some sleeves on in those cool waiting room.  It is cooled down into the 70's now so maybe fall has arrived here. 

I'll be glad when friday's here Roni..so you can get off those meds that are making you sick! Its been very cool here..in the 40's at night! I've also been having problems w/my devices...glad I have my son that understands about these things..it drives me crazy! I asked for a higher internet speed..and Spectrum gave me a new phone number too..oh well..alot of scammers aren't calling..its only rang once since last week! YEA! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:
I thought I had ordered the Heather gray but was so sick last night I evidently didn’t submit or something. Sold out now-got the olive instead.

@Roni18 - hopefully you can get the Hgray another time. There will be cancellations and returns. I thought Iman looked great in the olive in the earlier shows, looks like a nice tone. I will prob pick up the blush and olive in the future along with the wrist tie blouse and the poncho

Post reviews @Roni18 @emmysmom @pinkmochi and others that purchased. I'm excited to see the Iman and Beekman Nov holiday gift items. Plus Iris is back end of Oct with her Barbie and other related items. Once I get some gift shopping completed I will start splurging on moi again Woman Wink

Mine still haven't shipped yet...but I'm sure they had alot to ship...she sold alot! Hopefully there will be more heather gray pants!!!!..I have a deep blush top picked out..its sleeveless..waiting till next month! Hope its still there~Woman WinkHeart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I'm still under the weather and think I will be until I get off of these meds.  I have to take them through Friday.  I was able to make the drive back to my place today so that was good.

I was having a hard time signing on with my mobile devices.  Phone just kept saying unexpected error and the i-pad claimed I was banned for flagging too much (when I never flagged anyone)- weird!

@pinkmochiI know you will love that black jacket from Marla.  I wore mine on my trip to the Doctor's Friday.  Just good to have some sleeves on in those cool waiting room.  It is cooled down into the 70's now so maybe fall has arrived here. 

Hi all - I recd an email reminder for Marla shows on 10/26. Will look at program guide tonight. Not sure what will be presented

@Roni18 - hoping it will be an extra good Friday for you! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi all - I recd an email reminder for Marla shows on 10/26. Will look at program guide tonight. Not sure what will be presented

@Roni18 - hoping it will be an extra good Friday for you! 

Will check it out..! 

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Here's the scoop on the Marla email reminder for 10/26 (tmrw). There is no Marla show but there are some Marla items that will be presented on the 6a ET Fashion Clearance show. I don't see any new reductions but check your alerts & orders for @any possible credits. 

Also you can look at the Program Guide to see the show items for all of the Friday shows. In the evening there is a Black Friday show and one of the items is the Angel wrap for $20....but, shipping is $5 Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

They still have not posted or shown this red coat & sweater? Maybe it's from Iris? 

DG35142_092718_ComplexGrid_FH_NewArrivals.jpg

Mystery solved re the red coat. $150. I tagged it. Maybe with a coupon. But it requires dry clean. Wondering when the new Slinky fur items will post. 

I'm drooling over some of the new fur items from Donna Salyers - just got her new catalog. When I get a chance will post some of my picks

New!
Adrienne Landau Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat
617-460
Adrienne Landau Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Here's the scoop on the Marla email reminder for 10/26 (tmrw). There is no Marla show but there are some Marla items that will be presented on the 6a ET Fashion Clearance show. I don't see any new reductions but check your alerts & orders for @any possible credits. 

Also you can look at the Program Guide to see the show items for all of the Friday shows. In the evening there is a Black Friday show and one of the items is the Angel wrap for $20....but, shipping is $5 Woman Tongue

I got some SK back on MW's chiffon overlay tunic...its a good price now..but very limited sizes/colors~Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

There is a Slinky TS tmrw/launching tonight. I was hoping it would be a fur jacket. TS might be this velvet  tunic - 12 colors

Slinky Brand Crushed Velvet Long Tunic
637-721
Slinky Brand Crushed Velvet Long Tunic

Honored Contributor

Love the color of this outfit shown on the homepage

DG35351_101718_ComplexGrid_FH_Slinky.jpg

Honored Contributor

If you need something blingy for the holidays - 8 colors currentvprice $40. I would LOVE a coupon that can be used today/tmrw!!!

Slinky® Brand Sequin Tank with Jersey Knit Back
638-099
Slinky® Brand Sequin Tank with Jersey Knit Back