Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is the TS launching tonight - new leggings. 8 colors in her awesome ponte knit fabric.

Iman has a Nov TS so that should be the giftable item.

Thoughts about the new TS leggings? I will miss the Sat night shows, will DVR and watch overnight. 

New!

IMAN Global Chic Power Ponte Ankle Pant with Illusion Seaming

621-493

iman-global-chic-power-ponte-ankle-pant-with-illusion-s-d-2018101717460701-621493_667.jpg
iman-global-chic-power-ponte-ankle-pant-with-illusion-s-d-2018101717460513-621493_alt27.jpg

I got these lovely pants in the blush...the price was just too good..and they were on 5 flex! Watched the shows until 1a...(looking forward to her 11a shows this morning!) Amy looked great in these ponte pants! Love the zipper detail! Anyone else buying??? Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
New!
IMAN Global Chic Touch of Gold Power Ponte Bell-Sleeve Dress
624-397
IMAN Global Chic Touch of Gold Power Ponte Bell-Sleeve Dress

Of course I love this...I love the windowpane!!! Yes, Chi..I got those lovely Iman Leopard leggings..they fit great! Also..our Leopard tank goes great with Marla's pants..the toffee or the caramel...!!!!! Very happy with everything I've gotten of hers! I will be watching her tonight..looking forward to it..thanks for the reminder! Heart

I love the Blazer done in this windowpane..Seem Blazers are a hit this season! Heart

@emmysmom

I like the windowpane, too. Love the blazer but I’m not sure about it in the windowpane with so many seams and the fabric not being matched. If it was a less structured blazer or a cardigan, I’d like it better. I like patterns to be matched at seams.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom - I think the TS pants are awesome. Thinking about it. I also like this top in the blush. 

Exclusive!
IMAN Global Chic Dramatically Draped Tie-Sleeve Blouse
624-563
IMAN Global Chic Dramatically Draped Tie-Sleeve Blouse

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It's a nice collection. I also tagged the new skirt. The blush skirt with the blush poncho would look fabulous together

Exclusive!
IMAN Global Chic Touch of Gold Power Ponte Slimming Skirt
624-404

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Hi Girls- meds I am have been making me pretty sick but feel slightlybetter today. Ordered the ankle pants in the heather gray to try. Lots of nice things this time - I like the blush.
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
Hi Girls- meds I am have been making me pretty sick but feel slightlybetter today. Ordered the ankle pants in the heather gray to try. Lots of nice things this time - I like the blush.

@Roni18 - good to see you! Curl up, rest and enjoy the shows. Nice line up today at H. We are watching football, but I'm also watching H on my tablet. Iman looks gorgeous! Hope you continue to improve Heart

Honored Contributor

I DVRd/watched some of the Marc Bouwer shows on Evine. I like him/his fashions - wish he was at HSN. Didn't shop but love these pieces

728-708

Marc Bouwer Stretch Knit Long Sleeve Faux Leather Paneled Top

728-708- Marc Bouwer Stretch Knit Long Sleeve Faux Leather Paneled Top

737-713

Marc Bouwer Stretch Knit Boot Leg Lace-up Ankle Pull-on Pants

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 I hope you feel better soon! Heart

I ended up ordering the Iman brocade leggings in black. They won't be presented until this evening, but I thought I should order in case they sell out. Some of the colors of items are selling out early. 

I also ordered a Korres olive oil body product set on sale for $25 and free shipping. I'm going to use it for a Xmas gift. 

I forgot to say that I received my MW mixed media cardigan in black, and I love it! It's so flowy and feminine and will look great for sleeveless tops or Iman tanks so that I can wear them in the winter. 

I've hearted some other Iman items but am trying not to order. I'm surprised that she's only sold 20,000 pants by this point. She's one who can sell 80k in a day. She keeps saying that they're a pant and not a legging, but they look awfully fitted on the models. Maybe the models should wear one size up - yet again. The crotch is also whiskered, not like the Women With Control pants and leggings. I don't need any attention drawn to that part of my body. Woman LOL I'd be tempted to get them in the black or midnight since it's not as noticeable in those colors. 

Honored Contributor

Has there been an update to H website? Glad to be able to view 'shop items' for future shows via program guide!

I can view all of the items for Iman's final shows tonight Woman Very Happy looks like we can view show items for the next/future 24 hours 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Has there been an update to H website? Glad to be able to view 'shop items' for future shows via program guide!

I can view all of the items for Iman's final shows tonight Woman Very Happy looks like we can view show items for the next/future 24 hours 

@Chi-town girl I've noticed this for awhile, so I don't know if it's an update. I love this feature so that we can see what will be presented. One of the reasons I shop on QVC and HSN is to see what the clothing looks like on the models. HSN isn't as good about having petite models as QVC, but I've decided not to buy many times after seeing something on the models. 

I'm often unable to watch the shows I'm interested in seeing, and it would be nice if QVC would also show items that will be presented instead of keeping the items a secret. 

I'm liking several of Iman's tops, but I wish they weren't all bell-sleeve. I have the tab-sleeve top hearted for the future. I also like that the pants don't have her gold nameplate on the butt, even though her name is on the zippers in front.