Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlYes, that is the Slinky vest I have.  

I have just a few more gifts to buy.  I have to be the "buyer" for my parents gift giving  too so it is taking me a bit longer.  I only have a few more things to get.  I spent last night wrapping a bunch of things. 

I am still doing good on not buying clothes more for myself.  

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi  Ugh! Property tax.  I've got to pay mine too.  Not fun.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlYes, that is the Slinky vest I have.  

I have just a few more gifts to buy.  I have to be the "buyer" for my parents gift giving  too so it is taking me a bit longer.  I only have a few more things to get.  I spent last night wrapping a bunch of things. 

I am still doing good on not buying clothes more for myself.  

I bought a JR shirt from the Q...but otherwise, no clothes! I ordered Andrew Lessman vitamins...and some beauty products from Ebay...the real test will be the fashion clearance at the end of December..when no one has any money!!!! I want this New Year to be different! I try not to get on HSN's website..! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm making some great progress on gift shopping, only a few remaining plus some more stocking stuffers. I used the H coupon on a beauty purchase for me since the Marla items that I want are priced high, so I will wait for those to be reduced. Wanted another cardi but they raised pricing by $30! I'm taking a little break now - going out to a holiday party later, getting my bling on Woman Wink

I used the H coupon on Andrew Lessman's vitamins...hope you enjoyed your party! Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom & Giuliana fans....she's back at HSN end of January Heart

Per program guide - she will have a TS on Thur Jan 31st!!!  WOO-HOO!

I see 7 full hour G by Giuliana shows on Jan 31 - a new collection AND TS item! When they start posting new items in Jan, I will start a separate thread. 

SHOWS
THU JAN 31: midnight, 1a, 8a, 11a, 2p, 6p, 11p (all times=ET)
  • G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us know...I missed her! Anxious to see her new items! Woman WinkHeart Thanks Chi!

@emmysmom - I knew you would be happy with this update Heart I hope they don't make us wait too long before they post some of the items from her new collection.  

Maybe G will post some info/sneak peeks on her Facebook page, nothing at this time but I will keep checking. She recently launched a skincare line called Fountain of Truth. I think it's only sold online via her website. Go to her Facebook page or Google 'Foundation of Truth' if you're interested.  

How does she have the time??? A skincare line??? I ordered some IT products from Ebay..they have a $5 off coupon too...wanted to see if I like their products...they have amazing reviews! They're pricey on HSN and Q..been watching their creator for years...didn't she sell her company?? 

I forgot to post G's Facebook photo that she posted with info about the skincare

Love G!!!!!!...she's so tiny..can't wait to see her new items!!!!...her jeans are the ONLY one's I'll buy now..the ones we got for a steal are amazing..the fabric and fit are spot on!

Woman Very HappyHeart

@emmysmom - curious to know what will be G's TS item. Most likely she will be introducing a Spring Collection.

Hope you like the IT Cosmetics.  I tried the IT  tightline mascara that was in one of the TSV kits that I bought. It was ok. My current mascara rave is GrandeLASH - it is awesome. Im going to try the drug store mascara that was a recent pick by Jill Martin for Today show - see my thread in Beauty forum for the other items - all drugstore recommendations. 

51t5qxkq2vl_69ddec5ce40b87e833e5e7c1f7f26fdf.fit-260w.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Colleen posted this photo on her Facebook page - a new faux leather jacket TS in January.  Do you like it?  

48361872_2379602458721385_5326347977818636288_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom & Giuliana fans....she's back at HSN end of January Heart

Per program guide - she will have a TS on Thur Jan 31st!!!  WOO-HOO!

I see 7 full hour G by Giuliana shows on Jan 31 - a new collection AND TS item! When they start posting new items in Jan, I will start a separate thread. 

SHOWS
THU JAN 31: midnight, 1a, 8a, 11a, 2p, 6p, 11p (all times=ET)
  • G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us know...I missed her! Anxious to see her new items! Woman WinkHeart Thanks Chi!

@emmysmom - I knew you would be happy with this update Heart I hope they don't make us wait too long before they post some of the items from her new collection.  

Maybe G will post some info/sneak peeks on her Facebook page, nothing at this time but I will keep checking. She recently launched a skincare line called Fountain of Truth. I think it's only sold online via her website. Go to her Facebook page or Google 'Foundation of Truth' if you're interested.  

How does she have the time??? A skincare line??? I ordered some IT products from Ebay..they have a $5 off coupon too...wanted to see if I like their products...they have amazing reviews! They're pricey on HSN and Q..been watching their creator for years...didn't she sell her company?? 

I forgot to post G's Facebook photo that she posted with info about the skincare

Love G!!!!!!...she's so tiny..can't wait to see her new items!!!!...her jeans are the ONLY one's I'll buy now..the ones we got for a steal are amazing..the fabric and fit are spot on!

Woman Very HappyHeart

@emmysmom - curious to know what will be G's TS item. Most likely she will be introducing a Spring Collection.

Hope you like the IT Cosmetics.  I tried the IT  tightline mascara that was in one of the TSV kits that I bought. It was ok. My current mascara rave is GrandeLASH - it is awesome. Im going to try the drug store mascara that was a recent pick by Jill Martin for Today show - see my thread in Beauty forum for the other items - all drugstore recommendations. 

51t5qxkq2vl_69ddec5ce40b87e833e5e7c1f7f26fdf.fit-260w.jpg

I got my IT mascara yesterday...will let you know what I think..I'm all for drugstore brands...used many different ones over the years...! Will check out your thread in the beauty forum...!Woman HappyHeart (Looking forward to getting the IT cream, today or tomorrow!) 

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Colleen posted this photo on her Facebook page - a new faux leather jacket TS in January.  Do you like it?  

48361872_2379602458721385_5326347977818636288_n.jpg

Yes, I like it...lol! Wonder what the price will be??? $129??? What do you think?? Love the color...it doesn't look too short either..the teal is awesome..she has alot of pretty jackets..(so far I've resisted)...surely Guiliana will have something when she comes back..! Do you own any of Colleen's jackets??? Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yes, I like it...lol! Wonder what the price will be??? $129??? What do you think?? Love the color...it doesn't look too short either..the teal is awesome..she has alot of pretty jackets..(so far I've resisted)...surely Guiliana will have something when she comes back..! Do you own any of Colleen's jackets??? Woman Happy

@emmysmom - since it will be a TS, I think pricing will be less thsn $100. I don't own any of Colleen's jackets.  Not sure if I will purchase this one.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom

The GILI jacket that I returned is this one:

gili-leather-jacket.jpg

It's a gorgeous jacket, but the neck was too high. Another $12 try-on fee...

I did buy one of Colleen's faux leather jackets, 612-213, when it was $60:

colleen-lopez-dream-weaver-faux-leather-woven-jacket.jpg

I wore it last weekend when I brought my son to his first concert - Metallica! The faux leather is soft and comfortable. I like that it's not too embellished, like some of her other jackets. 

I also had to exchange the MW mixed media cardigan that I just ordered because it was a return with a hole in the front. Woman Sad