Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - yes, I ordered my usual size. Description says it is a stretch fabric with 2-3" of give.  Stay with your usual Iman legging size.

I hope we love them Heart we can always get price adjustment if it is further reduced. Black will probably sellout unless they ordered a large quantity.  Now I'm anxious to see the TS item

I did it...and I'm sure we'll love them!!!HeartWoman Very Happy Also anxious to see the TS..I get in trouble everytime Iman's on...! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - yes, I ordered my usual size. Description says it is a stretch fabric with 2-3" of give.  Stay with your usual Iman legging size.

I hope we love them Heart we can always get price adjustment if it is further reduced. Black will probably sellout unless they ordered a large quantity.  Now I'm anxious to see the TS item

I did it...and I'm sure we'll love them!!!HeartWoman Very Happy Also anxious to see the TS..I get in trouble everytime Iman's on...! Woman Wink

@emmysmom - my leggings order is in packaging! I'm thinking with velvet being so popular this season, a nice velvet wrap or cape TS item could be a hit and a good giftable Heart

Not sure I would wear head to toe velvet,  but in some cases it would look beautiful,  esp for a dressy event. But i would wear a velvet topper like blazer or wrap or cape with velvet leggings/skirt/pants. If she offers a velvet wrap or cape, I'm interested!  

I love this thread/posters bc we share styling ideas and shopping deals. No one comes across as a know it all/self proclaimed expert needy for attention Woman Tongue. I don't need or want styling advice but inspirations are always welcome. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Will pop in when I get a chance xoxo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I received the modal canvas turtleneck and Palazzo pants.  Stunning!  Material feels like a heavy silk. Beautiful.  The pants are 30” but I can roll at the waistband for my 5’4 height.  It looks “column like.”  If you look good in column dresses, this is for you.  F9A8F81E-8E5B-4067-B1F9-3DA7015A2889.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie  Love it- looks beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - my leggings order is in packaging! I'm thinking with velvet being so popular this season, a nice velvet wrap or cape TS item could be a hit and a good giftable Heart

Not sure I would wear head to toe velvet,  but in some cases it would look beautiful,  esp for a dressy event. But i would wear a velvet topper like blazer or wrap or cape with velvet leggings/skirt/pants. If she offers a velvet wrap or cape, I'm interested!  

I love this thread/posters bc we share styling ideas and shopping deals. No one comes across as a know it all/self proclaimed expert needy for attention Woman Tongue. I don't need or want styling advice but inspirations are always welcome. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Will pop in when I get a chance xoxo

Just remembered, I have a teal colored velvet topper and a cinnamon colored velvet blazer..both of these will look great w/black velvet pants! I haven't worn either of them..thanks for the idea! I'm excited!!!  Glad we ordered black..it works w/everything~HeartWoman Wink You and Roni have both shared styling ideas!!! I appreciate any help I can get...I also watch Marla's videos to get ideas about styling too..as well as other designers! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I received the modal canvas turtleneck and Palazzo pants.  Stunning!  Material feels like a heavy silk. Beautiful.  The pants are 30” but I can roll at the waistband for my 5’4 height.  It looks “column like.”  If you look good in column dresses, this is for you.  F9A8F81E-8E5B-4067-B1F9-3DA7015A2889.jpeg

@Dawnie - stunning! Love her canvas and string colors. I recd the drama kimono in black and now I want string

MarlaWynne Drama Kimono

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash has a Cyber Monday sale. Noticed more tartan plaid items, including luggage. Love the model's green dress and the tartan luggage,  gorgeous Heart I definitely want a tartan handbag.

CYBER MONDAY SALE! – GOING ON NOW, NOV. 26th! – ONE DAY ONLY!

$20 OFF $100 – $199
$30 OFF $200 – $299
$40 OFF $300 – $399
$50 OFF $400+

Offer valid November 26, 2018 from 12 am EST through 11:59 pm. Online only at patricianashdesigns.com. Discount taken at checkout and applies pre-tax. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other offers. Discount will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Purchase quantities may be limited. Not redeemable for cash or credit.

NewArr_1025_SRT.jpg

NewArrivals_1025_LG.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl    String!  I just got the kimono in black also. The string is pretty.  I need another coupon!  

Thanks for thinking of me.  

In regards to the kimono....do you hang yours?  I’m wondering if the weight will stretch it.  Maybe I will drape it over a pant hanger. 

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18@Chi-town girl@emmysmom et al

I ordered Imans black velvet leggings and palazzos with the free shipping.  I couldn’t justify paying $80 for velvet leggings only worn a few months here in FL.

I hope it’s good velvet!  

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Chi-town girl    String!  I just got the kimono in black also. The string is pretty.  I need another coupon!  

Thanks for thinking of me.  

In regards to the kimono....do you hang yours?  I’m wondering if the weight will stretch it.  Maybe I will drape it over a pant hanger. 

@Dawnie you've inspired me to get a Marla csnvas/string column of color outfit. It will coordinate well with black toppers (a Chanel look) or as a basic with other toppers. 

I store all of my knit clothing folded in a drawer or armoire, inckuding the kimono. The kimono is a dense knit so it may not stretch out as much as a lighter weight knit but I still think it's best to store it folded in  drawer,  armoire or closet shelf