Honored Contributor

I see alot of new Nash items. The new floral print is gorgeous!  I wonder if they pulled this bag to hold for her shows - s it really sold out? I would be interested if it was offered in the large tote size

Heading out for the evening. Catch up with you next week 

Patricia Nash Caraveli Leather Peruvian Painting Small Crossbody Tote

635-830

patricia-nash-caraveli-leather-peruvian-painting-small--d-2018100515110461-635830.jpg

My other picks from the new collection:

Patricia Nash Discovery Maura Tapestry Frame Satchel
622-893
Patricia Nash Discovery Maura Tapestry Frame Satchel

Patricia Nash Oliveri Leather Tri-Fold Wallet with RFID Protection
632-913
Patricia Nash Oliveri Leather Tri-Fold Wallet with RFID Protection
Patricia Nash Rosaria Beaded Metallic Leather Evening Bag
635-915
Patricia Nash Rosaria Beaded Metallic Leather Evening Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - good idea, thx for starting the new thread Heart  New sweater just posted. I like this new 'patina' color

MarlaWynne V-Neck Crescent Hem Sweater
613-273
MarlaWynne V-Neck Crescent Hem Sweater

LOVE this sweater and the color..so glad she does slits at the sides...it makes such a difference!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

Lovin' the rose!!!!! You don't see many dresses in that color..very flattering...! Its gotten very chilly here..so its finally sweater weather...I like M's new sweater too..(of course!) Woman Very Happy

@emmysmom  @Roni18 - I think that rose dress would look AMAZING with a taupe or gray topper +  taupe or gray knee suede boots Heart I bet it's the 1st color to sell out! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlWell, drats!  That new Nash floral bag is beautiful.  Now I'll be looking out for that.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

Hi girls...I'm up and watching Marla...(missed half the show!)...lovely new items that Chi posted yesterday...love the Butterfly tee and..the Jacquard Drama topper!!!!...her jewelry is on next hour...(love the host Debbie,,she looks lovely in the topper!) Doesn't look like there was any special pricing~ Enjoy! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Lovin' the rose!!!!! You don't see many dresses in that color..very flattering...! Its gotten very chilly here..so its finally sweater weather...I like M's new sweater too..(of course!) Woman Very Happy

@emmysmom  @Roni18 - I think that rose dress would look AMAZING with a taupe or gray topper +  taupe or gray knee suede boots Heart I bet it's the 1st color to sell out! 

I didn't get to see her dress on the show..(was still sleeping..) but I bet you're right!..and it would look great w/the taupe or grey...will have to see if the video is up! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl  I think I am just going to avoid watching today so I won't be tempted.  I did have some alerts today but most of them weren't that great on pricing.  The only things I did see reduced at different pricing was the Wynne Layers Mixed Media Cardigan 602-385 that was a TS - it is $34.99, The Wynne Layers Surplus Front Blouse 

608-535 is not $29.95 and the Jersey Knit sleeveless tunic top is $34.90 -542-765.

The one day only pricing on a few items is only like $10 off.  

antthony-ole-embroidered-duster-dress-d-20180627104138323~610554_092.jpg

Antthony "Olé" Embroidered Duster Dress

610-554  $26.95

Here is a pretty duster from Anthony that is reduced to a good price.  I would get it but just bought the La Bellum duster.
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl  I think I am just going to avoid watching today so I won't be tempted.  I did have some alerts today but most of them weren't that great on pricing.  The only things I did see reduced at different pricing was the Wynne Layers Mixed Media Cardigan 602-385 that was a TS - it is $34.99, The Wynne Layers Surplus Front Blouse 

608-535 is not $29.95 and the Jersey Knit sleeveless tunic top is $34.90 -542-765.

The one day only pricing on a few items is only like $10 off.  

antthony-ole-embroidered-duster-dress-d-20180627104138323~610554_092.jpg

Antthony "Olé" Embroidered Duster Dress

610-554  $26.95

Here is a pretty duster from Anthony that is reduced to a good price.  I would get it but just bought the La Bellum duster.

@Roni18I thought about this duster..but the reviews aren't good..its VERY cute! Thought about her surplus top...and the mixed media..I have that in the seamist...but I've never worn it! So..been good so far...think she's on again at 2p your time, Eastern right?? and then 6p-7. Heart

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 I ordered the mixed media cardigan in black because it's a great price and a great way for me to try more of her clothes. I think I'll be able to get a lot of wear out of it since it's always hard to find something dressy enough to wear over sleeveless tops and dresses in the winter. I also plan to wear it with Iman's leopard tank and the MW FlatterFit pants in black. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I mostly love the crossbody but short straps are a dealbreaker for me. I never use them and won’t own a bag with them. Beautiful print though!