Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom

@Chi-town girl

I received the crepe balloon dress in seagrass.  I really like it!  First time for me for seagrass. The color looks great on me.  My usual size small fits nicely. I like the pockets also. Waiting on the pear dress and few other items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@emmysmom

@Chi-town girl

I received the crepe balloon dress in seagrass.  I really like it!  First time for me for seagrass. The color looks great on me.  My usual size small fits nicely. I like the pockets also. Waiting on the pear dress and few other items. 

Seagrass was such a hit, it was hard to get! I have the mixed media cardigan in that color...that crepe balloon dress is tempting...Glad you're happy!!!!!! Smiley WinkHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@emmysmom

@Chi-town girl

@Dawnie - thx for the review. Welcome to seagrass club! Seamist is her other color that coordinates well with seagrass. I want to get some of her pear and the new red items

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18  @Chi-town girl  @emmysmom  Et al...

Reviews of my haul....  disclaimer...I am quite picky, take photos  with Echo Look to decide if adding to wardrobe..

Navy striped butterfly S shirt top:  Nice material.  Something about the cut isn’t right on me.  Maybe too big. There is too much material around front spare tire. Lol.  Going back.

Border Poncho in soft white:  An absolute keeper. Fine material, high end looking in XS.  Pricey. A 20% coupon may warrant another color. 

Front pocket Tunic Pear Dress:  Cute.  Size S.  Pear has a touch more green than sleeveless comparable.  Same cut.  It’s a keeper.  Pricey also. 

Canvas Drama  Pear Jacket XS:  like, but too much green “in your face.”  May get Navy with coupon or price reduction.  

Cropped Ponte Navy S pant:  Too Small.  I own in sand and black. Same size. Going back. Not as appealing as the others. Same fabric content. Smaller cut.  

Matte Jersey Pallazzo Merlot:  was a return.  Way too small, about size 2.  Could hardly pull-up. Unbearably tight. May exchange for medium. 

End of story.  All in all happy w poncho and pear dress. A 20% coupon would put the prices about right.  I’ll consider price per wear and wear more often!  

Respected Contributor

@DawnieI'm sorry that some of the items did not work.  But if they are not a good fit it is better to send them back.  I've kept way too many items thinking I could work with the fit and then ended up not wearing them at all.  

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Border Poncho in soft white:  An absolute keeper. Fine material, high end looking in XS.  Pricey. A 20% coupon may warrant any ther color. 

End of story.  All in all happy w poncho and pear dress. A 20% coupon would put the prices about right.  I’ll consider price per wear and wear more often!  

@Dawnie

I edited your reply....I was interested in the border poncho in navy.  I think I will pull the trigger, thanks to your review..