Respected Contributor

@emmysmom @Chi-town girl @willdob3 @pinkmochi @Dawnie

I want to wish all of you a very happy holiday season!   

Respected Contributor

@emmysmomI just looked through Marla's clearance items.  I didn't see too see many reductions.  But I took a lot of things out of my favorites and just kept in the ones I liked the most so I wouldn't be too tempted!

The way they did Marla's items last year for the June clearance was on that clearance day her items weren't marked down to the crazy prices until around lunchtime.  I will probably check in tomorrow and see if there are any great deals.

I don't really need a lot right now though.  Despite losing weight I've still got plenty to wear and fitting back in to things I hadn't worn in awhile so they are like new again!  I am hoping for some more reductions on some of Marla's items later on though because a lot of my favorite things from her just look too big now. 

samantha-brown-expandable-cabin-bag-d-20180129141426957~588265_632.jpg

If anyone is in need of a small suitcase I saw that this expandable carry-on from Samantha Brown was going to be on Colleen's show tonight and is $40.   This is the one that can expand up to be the size of a regular carry on.  I would snag it but have way too much luggage as it is!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Thanks Roni!!!!!! The same to all of you too!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmomI just looked through Marla's clearance items.  I didn't see too see many reductions.  But I took a lot of things out of my favorites and just kept in the ones I liked the most so I wouldn't be too tempted!

The way they did Marla's items last year for the June clearance was on that clearance day her items weren't marked down to the crazy prices until around lunchtime.  I will probably check in tomorrow and see if there are any great deals.

I don't really need a lot right now though.  Despite losing weight I've still got plenty to wear and fitting back in to things I hadn't worn in awhile so they are like new again!  I am hoping for some more reductions on some of Marla's items later on though because a lot of my favorite things from her just look too big now. 

If anyone is in need of a small suitcase I saw that this expandable carry-on from Samantha Brown was going to be on Colleen's show tonight and is $40.   This is the one that can expand up to be the size of a regular carry on.  I would snag it but have way too much luggage as it is!

@Roni18

That is a good deal!

I have one of Samantha Brown’s carryons. It may or may not be that one. I haven’t used it a lot but it was just right for my needs when I got it. I hope to use it a few times next year. I don’t have much luggage but I don’t travel much either.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I rec'd an email from Marla to notify that some of her items will be on Colleen's List show tmrw. Not sure if Marla will be on the show?  Looking at the show items, Colleen may be doing a preview of the clearance event. Marla's former sweater kimono TS is on the show and some Iman items. 

Happy to have received my online gift orders! Now, final wrapping/prep Woman Very Happy

Everything ready, just waiting for some jeans for my son...a last minute request from him...lol! Should get today..I've been VERY impressed with UPS this year..almost everything was 2 day shipping, and ON TIME! My other addiction..Pier One..they had alot of  good clearance sales..but NO DISCOUNTS like Tarjay offers! Free shipping, good discounts and 5% off..I can't thank you enough for suggesting them..only problem I have now..I need to stop! Woman Wink Heart

Just checked out Marla's items on Colleen's show tonight..she has some good deals...love the coat..thankfully..I don't need anymore..!  Woman Happy (VERY CUTE THOUGH...)

ALERT!!!!!!!  Just got 8 alerts...several are MW items...good pices..take a look! New lower prices!!!!!!!! Woman Happy

Hi all - I'm going to watch Colleen's show tonight. Need to review my alerts and Marla's items.

Kind of surprised to see her recent sweater kimono TS already on clearance but... $70 is NOT  a clearance price,  lol. Seems like Colleen's mission tonight is to sell the fairly recent fashion TS items that are still in stock. I think these items will be further reduced another time

Anyone else watching/shopping tonight? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - good buy for the travel case! 

Yes, the truly best clearance buys were posted hours after the June clearance sale launched. This fashion event officially launches on Friday night/Sat at midnight so maybe something special will be posted on Sat a.m. 

Nothing is compelling me to shop this event and I think the items on Colleen's show will be further reduced. But I will keep checking Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember the TS price for the Marla sweater kimono? I think the 'clearance' price tonight is lower. Surprised to see Marla on the show for just 1 item!?! 

The clearance price for the Colleen TS weave jacket is lower tonight than the TS price. These are fairly recent TS events - not a good incentive to buy TS items if they go on clearance quickly.  Similar thing happened with a Nash TS item. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

To all of our Fashion friends, I extend the same sentiments! I've enjoyed sharing and shopping with you Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

To all of our Fashion friends, I extend the same sentiments! I've enjoyed sharing and shopping with you Heart

Woman HappyHeart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone remember the TS price for the Marla sweater kimono? I think the 'clearance' price tonight is lower. Surprised to see Marla on the show for just 1 item!?! 

The clearance price for the Colleen TS weave jacket is lower tonight than the TS price. These are fairly recent TS events - not a good incentive to buy TS items if they go on clearance quickly.  Similar thing happened with a Nash TS item. 

Chi...I love Colleen's faux suede jacket in the blush floral...I think its $39..its a customer pick..I hear it calling my name........! Her weave jacket is pretty too..looking forward to Guiliana's return...! Heart 

-- Mae West