Trusted Contributor

@willdob3   I purchased these Steve Madden hiker boots and love them!  Today is last day of price 74.50. I have them in black.  6B714051-92D6-421F-A265-AEBF937458F6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@willdob3   I purchased these Steve Madden hiker boots and love them!  Today is last day of price 74.50. I have them in black.  6B714051-92D6-421F-A265-AEBF937458F6.jpeg

Love Steve Madden shoes & boots - I have many Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I received a 20% coupon today on email:  Findyourmerry.   

The string kimono is not avail in XS or S.  Wahhhh.

Yay! I also rec'd the email. Coupon is effective thru Nov 30...maybe something else from Marla or Iman. I still need a few more gifts

I need a S in the kimono, so @Dawnie Marla must reorder it bc we need that string kimono! It was a popular color choice.

Interesting,  the coupon does not show on the website as a banner nor in my account as typical. Thx for the notice @Dawnie Heart

DG33603_112018_LandingPage_PZ_MassCoupon_FINDYOURMERRY_V2.jpg

*Coupon FINDYOURMERRY can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for 20% off your Next Single Item-Single Quantity purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN.COM. Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today's Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics, gaming and Dyson. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 11/27/2018 - 11/30/2018. Coupon Expires on 11/30/2018 at 11:59 PM ET.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

@Chi-town girl    String!  I just got the kimono in black also. The string is pretty.  I need another coupon!  

Thanks for thinking of me.  

In regards to the kimono....do you hang yours?  I’m wondering if the weight will stretch it.  Maybe I will drape it over a pant hanger. 

@Dawnie you've inspired me to get a Marla csnvas/string column of color outfit. It will coordinate well with black toppers (a Chanel look) or as a basic with other toppers. 

I store all of my knit clothing folded in a drawer or armoire, inckuding the kimono. The kimono is a dense knit so it may not stretch out as much as a lighter weight knit but I still think it's best to store it folded in  drawer,  armoire or closet shelf

@Chi-town girl

I hang most things because I am afraid of getting wrinkles. How do you prevent that?

The Sporto TS boot is going to break my will any minute... lol I WANT a pair. I’d rarely wear them though - I couldn’t wear them to work other than on Friday & I have so many casual shoes that only get worn on Friday! Plus, they are expensive for a shoe I’d rarely wear. 

@willdob3 - I usually hang the knits a day or 2 before wearing it which helps to release the wrinkles.  Also toss in dryer for a few min if last minute decision or for stubborn wrinkles

Honored Contributor

Maybe another Iris Chained necklace??? Pricing is at $60 which is the lowest price for it typically only during her shows. With coupon = $48

@Dawnie - there is an ivory color. I have red, black and clear/white and I want all of the colors Woman Tongue  It's unique and substantial but very lightweight. I wear all 3 sometimes. 

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Graduated 38" Necklace
141-044
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Necklace

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

Yay! I also rec'd the email. Coupon is effective thru Nov 30...maybe something else from Marla or Iman. I still need a few more gifts

I need a S in the kimono, so @Dawnie Marla must reorder it bc we need that string kimono! It was a popular color choice.

Interesting,  the coupon does not show on the website as a banner nor in my account as typical. Thx for the notice @Dawnie Heart

*Coupon FINDYOURMERRY can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for 20% off your Next Single Item-Single Quantity purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN.COM. Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today's Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics, gaming and Dyson. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 11/27/2018 - 11/30/2018. Coupon Expires on 11/30/2018 at 11:59 PM ET.

Thanks so much Chi...I got the coupon to work!  I never saw it in my emails...or the HSN page..! Woman Happy Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@Chi-town girl@emmysmom et al

I ordered Imans black velvet leggings and palazzos with the free shipping.  I couldn’t justify paying $80 for velvet leggings only worn a few months here in FL.

I hope it’s good velvet!  

@Dawnie - I agree about the pricing.  Was tempted by the Spanx velvet but it's a limited seasonal item so I was glad to see Iman's version at half the price.

My Iman order shipped today but I won't receive it before her TS day to give a review on the fabric, sizing etc for those considering.  I haven't been disappointed by any of Iman's leggings, hope that's the case with her velvet version

I should be getting my Iman leggings this weekend...tonight is her TS right???? Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

We could have used the coupon on her velvet leggings! Darn! Woman Sad

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Maybe another Iris Chained necklace??? Pricing is at $60 which is the lowest price for it typically only during her shows. With coupon = $48

@Dawnie - there is an ivory color. I have red, black and clear/white and I want all of the colors Woman Tongue  It's unique and substantial but very lightweight. I wear all 3 sometimes. 

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Graduated 38" Necklace
141-044
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Necklace

Anyone watching Iman tonight?? I'm thinking her TS will be the palazzo pant set w/matching handbag...it would be nice if she has a lower price for her velvet leggings...we shall see.  Excited to see her tonight~Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

We could have used the coupon on her velvet leggings! Darn! Woman Sad

@emmysmom - glad that you can use the coupon!  Yes, we could have used it on the leggings and saved around $5 even with shipping fee. At least we have thru Friday to consider other purchases.