Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@Chi-town girl@emmysmom et al

I ordered Imans black velvet leggings and palazzos with the free shipping.  I couldn’t justify paying $80 for velvet leggings only worn a few months here in FL.

I hope it’s good velvet!  

@Dawnie - I agree about the pricing.  Was tempted by the Spanx velvet but it's a limited seasonal item so I was glad to see Iman's version at half the price.

My Iman order shipped today but I won't receive it before her TS day to give a review on the fabric, sizing etc for those considering.  I haven't been disappointed by any of Iman's leggings, hope that's the case with her velvet version

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Nice size/drape of the cowl neck. Looks like you can adjust the neckline with the tie. Only 2 colors. Heather Oatmeal or Pearl Heather. 

MarlaWynne Pullover Cowl Neck Sweater
621-682

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Marla's Thanksgiving Day facebook post

46503521_1968210159915483_2208807461635227648_o.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - yes, I ordered my usual size. Description says it is a stretch fabric with 2-3" of give.  Stay with your usual Iman legging size.

I hope we love them Heart we can always get price adjustment if it is further reduced. Black will probably sellout unless they ordered a large quantity.  Now I'm anxious to see the TS item

I did it...and I'm sure we'll love them!!!HeartWoman Very Happy Also anxious to see the TS..I get in trouble everytime Iman's on...! Woman Wink

@emmysmom - my leggings order is in packaging! I'm thinking with velvet being so popular this season, a nice velvet wrap or cape TS item could be a hit and a good giftable Heart

Not sure I would wear head to toe velvet,  but in some cases it would look beautiful,  esp for a dressy event. But i would wear a velvet topper like blazer or wrap or cape with velvet leggings/skirt/pants. If she offers a velvet wrap or cape, I'm interested!  

I love this thread/posters bc we share styling ideas and shopping deals. No one comes across as a know it all/self proclaimed expert needy for attention Woman Tongue. I don't need or want styling advice but inspirations are always welcome. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Will pop in when I get a chance xoxo

My Iman leggings have shipped..I bet yours have too!!!!! Its really cold here..hopefully we'll have some warmer days to wear the velvet leggings w/a velvet blazer, topper, cape etc..I can't wait!!!! Woman HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla's Thanksgiving Day facebook post

46503521_1968210159915483_2208807461635227648_o.jpg

I'm thankful for God, my family and friends and Marla! She's changed my life! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Oh no!  Inspiration!  I may have to follow suit and cop a string kimono!  Head to toe.  Love Chanel.  Pearls.  Own all the fragrances.  

String “lights up” my face!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I received a 20% coupon today on email:  Findyourmerry.   

The string kimono is not avail in XS or S.  Wahhhh.

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-2-tone-shawl-collar-cardigan-d-20181119085622517~621679_366.jpg

Is this one new?  Looks like it runs big in some of the other photos. 

On the bad side, I noticed that a few of the clearance items had inched up a dollar or so in price.  Not much but usually HSN clearance goes down- not up!

I also like the string kimono look but I have that one that is sort of cream/oatmeal color- can't remember what it was called. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

@Chi-town girl    String!  I just got the kimono in black also. The string is pretty.  I need another coupon!  

Thanks for thinking of me.  

In regards to the kimono....do you hang yours?  I’m wondering if the weight will stretch it.  Maybe I will drape it over a pant hanger. 

@Dawnie you've inspired me to get a Marla csnvas/string column of color outfit. It will coordinate well with black toppers (a Chanel look) or as a basic with other toppers. 

I store all of my knit clothing folded in a drawer or armoire, inckuding the kimono. The kimono is a dense knit so it may not stretch out as much as a lighter weight knit but I still think it's best to store it folded in  drawer,  armoire or closet shelf

@Chi-town girl

I hang most things because I am afraid of getting wrinkles. How do you prevent that?

The Sporto TS boot is going to break my will any minute... lol I WANT a pair. I’d rarely wear them though - I couldn’t wear them to work other than on Friday & I have so many casual shoes that only get worn on Friday! Plus, they are expensive for a shoe I’d rarely wear. 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Roni18@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I received a 20% coupon today on email:  Findyourmerry.   

The string kimono is not avail in XS or S.  Wahhhh.

@Dawnie

I got that coupon, too! I have a hard time finding things to buy with coupons. I usually buy things on clearance and coupons don’t work with them.

If I will probably try...