Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girldo you think it will be a gift item like those scarves she had?

Oh, another negaive on those shirts above is that when unbuttoning them tiny threads kept gettting caught on the button.  I don't know if that would be a continual problem or not. 

@Roni18 - I hope your health improves soon Heart you know how I feel about keeping 'iffy' things, return it if it's not a 'wow'.

I haven't looked at H yet today to see new items. Wondering too about Iman's TS. She also has a TS in late Nov so one of these next 2 TS items will be her annual giftable. 

Since I'm a newbie to Iman..whats a giftable??? Getting my Iman leopard leggings tomorrow..Grrrrrr!!! Lol! HeartWoman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girldo you think it will be a gift item like those scarves she had?

Oh, another negaive on those shirts above is that when unbuttoning them tiny threads kept gettting caught on the button.  I don't know if that would be a continual problem or not. 

@Roni18 - I hope your health improves soon Heart you know how I feel about keeping 'iffy' things, return it if it's not a 'wow'.

I haven't looked at H yet today to see new items. Wondering too about Iman's TS. She also has a TS in late Nov so one of these next 2 TS items will be her annual giftable. 

Since I'm a newbie to Iman..whats a giftable??? Getting my Iman leopard leggings tomorrow..Grrrrrr!!! Lol! HeartWoman Very Happy

@emmysmom - fingers crossed for your delivery today Me-ow Heart

For the past couple of years Iman has offered a TS that is suitable for holidsy gifts. 2 years ago it was a twofer of beautiful sequined scarves that included nice gift boxes. I think last year was a ruana.  I bought several sets of the scarves - each set was 2 diff colors. I kept a few and gifted the others. I kept the gorgeous red and champagne colored sequined scarves. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

More new Iman items are posted. Still not sure of the TS item

New!
IMAN Global Chic Polished to Perfection Brocade Legging
624-519

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is the TS launching tonight - new leggings. 8 colors in her awesome ponte knit fabric.

Iman has a Nov TS so that should be the giftable item.

Thoughts about the new TS leggings? I will miss the Sat night shows, will DVR and watch overnight. 

New!

IMAN Global Chic Power Ponte Ankle Pant with Illusion Seaming

621-493

iman-global-chic-power-ponte-ankle-pant-with-illusion-s-d-2018101717460701-621493_667.jpg
iman-global-chic-power-ponte-ankle-pant-with-illusion-s-d-2018101717460513-621493_alt27.jpg

Honored Contributor
New!
IMAN Global Chic Touch of Gold Power Ponte Bell-Sleeve Dress
624-397

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for posting the TS! I’m not a fan of leggings of any kind so I have no interest in these. 

The ponte dress is pretty pretty but I don’t own any dresses so I won’t be buying this one either.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

Did anyone shop the  recent Nash TS or other items? No discussions posted and I don't think there were any sellouts.  The higher priced TS items usually do not sell out.

I love the TS Map tote that I bought earlier this year and use it alot but they offered the remaining inventory including the map print below the TS pricing just months after the TS. That has motivated me to not purchase her TS on TS day since there are always items left and eventually available at better pricing. 

Fingers crossed for her awesome 12 Days of Christmas event - direct at her website. Last year I bought several journals, scarves and 5 Map umbrellas plus the beautiful Milano print umbrella at $10 price points and free shipping - crazy good! I gifted 4 Map umbrellas with matching scarves and journals, normally would have cost $120, but all of these items were $10, free shipping.  Hoping fore more $10 items this year, maybe coin purses and phone cases?

The only challenge is limited stock & quick sellouts esp for the map print items. The daily specials post around midnight ET so I had to stalk the website but it was worthwhile Woman Wink at least she posts notices about the daily items so I knew in advance the nights I had to stalk, lol. 

She is now offering belts!

Main_Banner_725_Belts2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:
New!
624-397

Of course I love this...I love the windowpane!!! Yes, Chi..I got those lovely Iman Leopard leggings..they fit great! Also..our Leopard tank goes great with Marla's pants..the toffee or the caramel...!!!!! Very happy with everything I've gotten of hers! I will be watching her tonight..looking forward to it..thanks for the reminder! Heart

I love the Blazer done in this windowpane..Seem Blazers are a hit this season! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did anyone shop the  recent Nash TS or other items? No discussions posted and I don't think there were any sellouts.  The higher priced TS items usually do not sell out.

I love the TS Map tote that I bought earlier this year and use it alot but they offered the remaining inventory including the map print below the TS pricing just months after the TS. That has motivated me to not purchase her TS on TS day since there are always items left and eventually available at better pricing. 

Fingers crossed for her awesome 12 Days of Christmas event - direct at her website. Last year I bought several journals, scarves and 5 Map umbrellas plus the beautiful Milano print umbrella at $10 price points and free shipping - crazy good! I gifted 4 Map umbrellas with matching scarves and journals, normally would have cost $120, but all of these items were $10, free shipping.  Hoping fore more $10 items this year, maybe coin purses and phone cases?

The only challenge is limited stock & quick sellouts esp for the map print items. The daily specials post around midnight ET so I had to stalk the website but it was worthwhile Woman Wink at least she posts notices about the daily items so I knew in advance the nights I had to stalk, lol. 

She is now offering belts!

Main_Banner_725_Belts2.jpg

Wow! Thats good to know!!!!!! Heart

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

More new Iman items are posted. Still not sure of the TS item

New!
624-519

@Chi-town girl I love these leggings! I'd buy them in the black. Maybe I should just pull the trigger now, but I'd like to see the presentation. They'd look great dressed up and are a nice alternative to a dress. Length is good for me, too. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, I LOVE the JK necklace that I bought. It's still on sale, and it's gorgeous! The colors are so calming, but it still pops next to a t-shirt.  I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. Loving the gemstones lately!

jay-king-peruvian-amazonite-bead-18-sterling-silver-neck.jpg

Jay King Peruvian Amazonite necklace