Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I feel like I dodged a bullet this weekend since I managed to not buy anything with both Marla and Jay King on! 

Marla's clothing is super addictive.  I do better at resisting her clothes in the fall winter than I do the spring/summer.

I've decided I need to cut down on clothing- especially until I figure out if I am going to lose any more weight.  We'll see how that resolution goes!  I'm a sucker for a good sale price.  

Roni, did you get a coupon today?? I was on earlier..didn't see one..but its there now! I used it on the Iman leggings, that match the tank..I KNOW Chi loves them and she'll be pleased. It was 4 flex too! Oh...the darling  Dearfoam slippers are sold out!!!!!!! Bummer..thats what I wanted to get! But..I saved more money on the leggings. Did you ever get your Hue leggings yet?? Any info?? Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I got one @emmysmom but not planning to use it.   No, still no word on the leggings.  I might cancel- my enthusiasm for them is gone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I got one @emmysmom but not planning to use it.   No, still no word on the leggings.  I might cancel- my enthusiasm for them is gone. 

Are you okay?? Is something wrong??Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I feel like I dodged a bullet this weekend since I managed to not buy anything with both Marla and Jay King on! 

Marla's clothing is super addictive.  I do better at resisting her clothes in the fall winter than I do the spring/summer.

I've decided I need to cut down on clothing- especially until I figure out if I am going to lose any more weight.  We'll see how that resolution goes!  I'm a sucker for a good sale price.  

Roni, did you get a coupon today?? I was on earlier..didn't see one..but its there now! I used it on the Iman leggings, that match the tank..I KNOW Chi loves them and she'll be pleased. It was 4 flex too! Oh...the darling  Dearfoam slippers are sold out!!!!!!! Bummer..thats what I wanted to get! But..I saved more money on the leggings. Did you ever get your Hue leggings yet?? Any info?? Heart

@emmysmom - Yay! You are going to love those leopard leggings Heart Iman is back this weekend eith a TS. 

I did get the coupon,  but did not use it. Waiting for holiday gift items to post. Would be interested in having a coupon if Slinky offers a fur jacket with pockets and for holiday gifts. I really don't need anything for myself,  but I will make some exceptions Woman Wink

My shopping will increase soon...I am excited to see the Beekman Holiday Bounty box and in a couple of weeks Iris Apfel is back with her limited/collectible Barbie doll.  She said she also designed outfits for ladies and children that will match back to the doll. That should be something special! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They still have not posted or shown this red coat & sweater? Maybe it's from Iris? 

DG35142_092718_ComplexGrid_FH_NewArrivals.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

They still have not posted or shown this red coat & sweater? Maybe it's from Iris? 

DG35142_092718_ComplexGrid_FH_NewArrivals.jpg

Have you asked CS? Maybe they would know~ you'll be happy to know I've been cleaning out my closet..have more to do! Found 2 lovely velvet items, a blazer and a duster~..One's INC, the other, Coldwater creek..its a duster, in teal! The other is a cinnamon color..both still have tags, never worn! My bad....anyway I washed the CWC one and it looks great..will do the other today..I don't think I'll have much time to wear these..its aready cold..(there's frost on the pumpkin today!) I watched a few minutes of DG's show, she had velvet jeans...$49...will be on the hunt..also tried on the MW long duster you have as well..the one in Green/Black..do you ever wear it??..I have a feeling its going to get cold, very soon. Most of the jackets, Guiliana's etc..will be too lightweight for the cold..! Woman Mad PS>. Iman's back on this weekend?? A TS??

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom  I have been pretty sick with these health issues I've been having.  Didn't mean to sound grouchy.  You know I'm not well if I don't use a coupon!  

I am going to make a serious effort to try to curb some of my shopping.  I know I have said that before but it is time I got serious about it.  

I did go ahead and cancel the leggings.  I ordered them a long time ago it seems and last time that happened they cancelled my order and never told me.  

Respected Contributor

Sadly I think I am going to return these items:

wynnelayers-printed-collar-shirt-d-20180705100437387~608540_WB4.jpg

I ordered this top and the burgandy one plus the burgandy tank.  Tank is too tight under arms and both shirts fit but the arms are way too long!   

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  I have been pretty sick with these health issues I've been having.  Didn't mean to sound grouchy.  You know I'm not well if I don't use a coupon!  

I am going to make a serious effort to try to curb some of my shopping.  I know I have said that before but it is time I got serious about it.  

I did go ahead and cancel the leggings.  I ordered them a long time ago it seems and last time that happened they cancelled my order and never told me.  

I'm sorry you haven't felt well. I too, need to curb my shopping...looking through my closet today..I have so many outfits...and I don't need anything more. I got Marla's duster today..its lovely and I'm sure I'll wear it next Spring..Like you, I have enough Fall/Winter clothes. The Iman leopard tank will be here thursday..and the matching leggings saturday..thats it for me. I'll watch Iman this weekend..anxious to see her TS. Heart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girldo you think it will be a gift item like those scarves she had?

Oh, another negaive on those shirts above is that when unbuttoning them tiny threads kept gettting caught on the button.  I don't know if that would be a continual problem or not.