Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl@pinkmochi

I decided to start a new thread since the other one is over 150 pages.  Do I dare watch Marla's shows tomorrow?   I will sure check in to see if we get any one day pricing or reductions.

I got this top today:   Wondering if it is just too large but it fits rather similarly to the one the model is wearing so maybe that is supposed to be the look.  Have some family probably coming over tomorrow so I will get their opinion.  

wynnelayers-mixed-media-top-d-2018071212513145~608551_87L.jpg

Respected Contributor

I tried to avoid Jay's shows today.  I did see this and it was absolutely beautiful.  Price was too high so I didn't order but it is a lovely pendant.

629-763 jay-king-green-malachite-sterling-silver-pendant-d-20181009102302577~629763.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - good idea, thx for starting the new thread Heart  New sweater just posted. I like this new 'patina' color

MarlaWynne V-Neck Crescent Hem Sweater
613-273
MarlaWynne V-Neck Crescent Hem Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Fall 2018

[ Edited ]

Heart this new dress.and the new burnished rose color is gorgeous!  Not sure about sizing, it looks like it might run small. I also like the black and gray

MarlaWynne Luxe Crepe Dress
621-446

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I only have 2 pieces from her jewelry collection and they are among my favorites - the black teardrop and rose ball necklaces. Both are dramatic (large size) but simplistic in design. Very versatile and good quality. I notice the H stylists use her necklaces very very often for all fashion shows. 

I dont think $50 is a bad or non competitive price, but some of her other pieces are higher priced so I understand the comment about pricing being high. But, I also think the reason for the higher prices is bc they produce them in small batch sizes. I was able to use a coupon for one of my purchases which definitely helps. 

I will continue to pick up new pieces or maybe if it's reordered and timing is right for me, I still want the clear acrylic necklace and bracelet.  

Of the new pieces, this one is my fav

MarlaWynne Triple-Bead 64" Drop Necklace
639-337
MarlaWynne Triple-Bead 64" Drop Necklace

Honored Contributor
MarlaWynne Multi-Strand Large Drop 24" Necklace
639-352
MarlaWynne Multi-Strand Large Drop 24" Necklace

Honored Contributor

I also love this sweater in the latte color. 

Will miss the shows, but DVR is set to record so I will watch them sometime next week. Enjoy the shows and have a great weekend xoxo

MarlaWynne Open Stitch Modified Box Sweater with Stitch Details
613-285
MarlaWynne Open Stitch Modified Box Sweater with Stitch Details

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI love the dress in the rose.  So pretty!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl@pinkmochi

I decided to start a new thread since the other one is over 150 pages.  Do I dare watch Marla's shows tomorrow?   I will sure check in to see if we get any one day pricing or reductions.

I got this top today:   Wondering if it is just too large but it fits rather similarly to the one the model is wearing so maybe that is supposed to be the look.  Have some family probably coming over tomorrow so I will get their opinion.  

wynnelayers-mixed-media-top-d-2018071212513145~608551_87L.jpg

She's on several times tomorrow..so I'll be watching..no buying..wonder if she'll have any reductions???Roni...I got my Curation jeans w/the embroidery today..they are AWESOME...I'm tempted to get another color. My MW tunic and Iman are coming next week..no more orders..! Woman LOL Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart this new dress.and the new burnished rose color is gorgeous!  Not sure about sizing, it looks like it might run small. I also like the black and gray

621-446

Lovin' the rose!!!!! You don't see many dresses in that color..very flattering...! Its gotten very chilly here..so its finally sweater weather...I like M's new sweater too..(of course!) Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West