Respected Contributor

Marla Wynne Email re: Delay in shipments!

Just received a lovely email from Marla Wynne explaining the delay in some of her shipments.  

I really appreciate this information and like the fact that she is keeping us informed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne Email re: Delay in shipments!

From what I've read here, HSN has perfect shipping and never has delays. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Marla mentioned in her visit with Colleen yesterday that the launch of her denim line/items is delayed bc her items are 'stuck in transit on a boat'

She has a TS on Tues and I wonder if it was supposed to be a denim item. 

The shipping delays have caused Q and H to change their TSV and TS schedules and items offered

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  wrote: From what I've read here, HSN has perfect shipping and never has delays. 

For me HSN's shipments have been quicker than OVC up until my last purchase a couple of weeks ago, a bit slower but still quicker than QVC 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla mentioned in her visit with Colleen yesterday that the launch of her denim line/items is delayed bc her items are 'stuck in transit on a boat'

The shipping delays have caused Q and H to change their TSV and TS schedules and items offered

I received 4 of those letters. (all to the same email address)  The Tuesday TS is in. (she added Whew)  It's the denim items that are stuck on a boat offshore.

Respected Contributor

I have never seen any item of hers that is not designed for her figure. Her line is big, and over -sized to hide her stomach area. Too much fabric - don't care for the look.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Kachina624  wrote: From what I've read here, HSN has perfect shipping and never has delays. 

For me HSN's shipments have been quicker than OVC up until my last purchase a couple of weeks ago, a bit slower but still quicker than QVC 

Delay in shipment is different that slow shipping....delays are happening everywhere.  HSN shipping is faster than QVC and I am closer to QVC than I am to HSN...but I realize it depends on where the product is coming from.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I received 4 of those letters. (all to the same email address)  The Tuesday TS is in. (she added Whew)  It's the denim items that are stuck on a boat offshore.

@lulu1 - did she say what is the Tues TS item?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I received the same email and really appreciate her thoughtfulness.  I have 4 items on order and they are still processing.  I can't complain because everything I order from HSN comes in a good amount of time.  She is the first vendor I have dealt with that has explained shipping problems.  She is quite a responsible woman.

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping to find out as well. I can't imagine what Marla's denim line might look like. But it makes sense, since we're moving into fall.