Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Emmiesmom - probably not, although I like the petite length, as I'm your height.  I have at least 3 summer dresses that I would like to wear, so I shouldn't.  There was a lunch special today of a denim co dress - called a beach coverup, but really a sleeveless shift dress, which I ordered, so that is enuf!  I never could understand why a bathing suit coverup would be sleeveless.  

I think I need a T shirt dress w/a little sleeve..they're perfect with a light jacket..I think dresses are making a comback! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i want the metallic topper so badly......in all three metallics! i have barely dared to look at everything because the last time i bought like 9 items total and i think i kept them all! lol

mw.jpg

@sunshine45

Based on this picture I went back and watched the video.  Today there is a coupon for $20 off (multiple use) so I waitlisted the black and pewter.  I liked it with a white shirt and black skinny pants.  I can see using it around the holidays.

Honored Contributor

thanks @lulu2

i may just get it with the coupon. it was still available in my size in the champagne gold color as of last night.

yes, i would get a lot of use out of this during the holidays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

thanks @lulu2

i may just get it with the coupon. it was still available in my size in the champagne gold color as of last night.

yes, i would get a lot of use out of this during the holidays.

Hope you got it..please review..thats the color I like..very classy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@lulu2 Hope you get the jackets.  HSN is really good with the way the handle the waitlist.  I have gotten many items that way. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee
MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee

I received this today in a cream/offwhite color.  I love tiny buttons down the back.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee
MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee

I received this today in a cream/offwhite color.  I love tiny buttons down the back.

@lulu2 - thx for posting a review. Couple of questions- do you own the original pull over butterfly tops? Is sizing the same? Do you think it can be worn reversed with buttons on front?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lulu2 - thx for posting a review. Couple of questions- do you own the original pull over butterfly tops? Is sizing the same? Do you think it can be worn reversed with buttons on front?

@Chi-town girl

The top runs full, but I've found all the butterfly tops do.  You could wear the buttons in front but my taste (for me) is, button downs need a collar. You could probably wear a tank with the butterfly top opened.

This reminds me of when mother sometimes wore lightweight cardigans with the buttons down the back, but only the reverse.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

The top runs full, but I've found all the butterfly tops do.  You could wear the buttons in front but my taste (for me) is, button downs need a collar. You could probably wear a tank with the butterfly top opened.

This reminds me of when mother sometimes wore lightweight cardigans with the buttons down the back, but only the reverse.

Thx @lulu2 - there's something alluring & sexy with the buttons down the back. I've tagged it.

Love her butterfly tops. Wish they would give us an awesome Butterfly top TS with free shipping + buy more save more

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@lulu2 Hope you get the jackets.  HSN is really good with the way the handle the waitlist.  I have gotten many items that way. 

@Roni18

Both my waitlisted toppers shipped today.  Fingers crossed about the fit and quality.  I have nothing to lose as I use the HSN card so I get spendable kash for return postage.