Trusted Contributor

Another fan here!  I loved the draped dress in parchment on Carol, but have no use for it.  Liked tunic as well.  I recently bought 2 of the floral scarves - I have many of hers & wear them a lot.  Also bought her print pants from last season, which fit great!  As an aside, my closet self-destructed last week, when the rod collapsed, due to overloading!

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Another fan here!  I loved the draped dress in parchment on Carol, but have no use for it.  Liked tunic as well.  I recently bought 2 of the floral scarves - I have many of hers & wear them a lot.  Also bought her print pants from last season, which fit great!  As an aside, my closet self-destructed last week, when the rod collapsed, due to overloading!

Min,, I share your love of MW,,and after reading your post..I went to the store and got the big plastic bags and started working on my closets..I know the same fate was about to happen to me..lol! I will donate ALL of my clothes that I haven't worn in years..some never worn..to a great donation center..so Thanks..I feel much better! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

emmysmom - that is funny!  I've been donating for years, it seems, but I keep buying. What do you think of today's TSV?

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Oh no!  That is going to be me if I don't do something soon!  I've actually got to get an electrician out to work on the lights in my closet so right now I can't see much.  I pulled out some nice things I got last year that I had forgotten all about! 

Honored Contributor

i want the metallic topper so badly......in all three metallics! i have barely dared to look at everything because the last time i bought like 9 items total and i think i kept them all! lol

mw.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i want the metallic topper so badly......in all three metallics! i have barely dared to look at everything because the last time i bought like 9 items total and i think i kept them all! lol

mw.jpg

That jacket did not draw my attention at first but seeing the ladies model it last night I thought it looked very nice! 

Trusted Contributor

I liked the toppers - & everything else! - but to my surprise, I loved the parchment color in the separates, although the palazzos looked overwhelming for me.  I think the color is like Linea alabaster, which I'm considering.  Marla is funny & Syd looked great.  Sounds like the business is really expanding.  As she said, it really keeps the prices down.

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

emmysmom - that is funny!  I've been donating for years, it seems, but I keep buying. What do you think of today's TSV?

Its cute, are you getting it??? I like the length..I'm only 5'3..the regular maxis are too long..!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

mw.jpg

That jacket did not draw my attention at first but seeing the ladies model it last night I thought it looked very nice! 

I'm a jacket junkie so this is perfection..hopefully she'll bring more back, at clearance prices..lol! I can dream can't I?? ~I like the champagne color..and Marla says its very light..

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Emmiesmom - probably not, although I like the petite length, as I'm your height.  I have at least 3 summer dresses that I would like to wear, so I shouldn't.  There was a lunch special today of a denim co dress - called a beach coverup, but really a sleeveless shift dress, which I ordered, so that is enuf!  I never could understand why a bathing suit coverup would be sleeveless.