Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

So there is a new butterfly top, buttons up the back.

I prefer the vneckline, so it's a pass for me. What do you think of the new version? Can it be worn with buttons on the front?

MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee
538-467
MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee
MarlaWynne Butterfly Tee

@Chi-town girl

I like this a lot.

Respected Contributor

I don't know why Marla won't take my advice and take a long vacation!  My pocketbook needs a chance to recover! 

I like the duster and the new butterfly tee but I will probably take a pass for awhile since it was 90 degrees here today and already too hot for the regular butterfly tees I just bought!  

Maybe they will mark down some of the other items in her collection as these new ones are released. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone purchasing anything tonight?  I've put a few things in my cart but I'm debating.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Anyone purchasing anything tonight?  I've put a few things in my cart but I'm debating.  

I've bought several things but none from this collection..waiting for mark downs...I absolutely love her and Callie does too..her items are exquisite..the quality is there. Love the metallic topper...and the reversible jacket..so many things..ahh..hard to be good..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Yes, oh my goodness, I have wanted almost every piece tonight!  I had not even looked at the metallic topper but I really liked it in the black color.  I ended up ordering 2 items, the sheer poncho in the golden color and the tunic top in the rose.  I also found one of her scarves on clearance for $12 something and bought that!   Trying not to order anything else.  I have been just awful lately. 

I had originally wanted the palazzo pants but they look huge on the models. 

Respected Contributor

I keep saying this, but I think I really am going to have to ban myself from even looking at Marla's collection!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marla-wynne-cold-shoulder-sleeve-top-d-20170412135900863~537832_87L.jpg

Cold Shoulder poncho. 

I watched the repeat airing on HSN2 last night and I thought that Marla Wynne's cold shoulder poncho was an interesting take on the cold shoulder look. It looked nice paired with the matching crop pants. I wonder if she will bring these items to Canada on her next visit?

marla-wynne-cropped-palazzo-pant-d-20170412144100723~537989_87L.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Yes, oh my goodness, I have wanted almost every piece tonight!  I had not even looked at the metallic topper but I really liked it in the black color.  I ended up ordering 2 items, the sheer poncho in the golden color and the tunic top in the rose.  I also found one of her scarves on clearance for $12 something and bought that!   Trying not to order anything else.  I have been just awful lately. 

I had originally wanted the palazzo pants but they look huge on the models. 

I love your picks Roni..her show was amazing..she is so proud of her line..its lovely! I've been awful too..(I think I need a Marla Wynne shopaholics intervention...!!!!!!) Enjoy your goodies! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

marlawynne-floral-print-scarf-d-20161031154611443~511380_49W.jpg

This is the scarf I ordered.  The price is $12.46 on clearance.  They also have a black option available.  I haven't tried a scarf from her line before so thought this was a good place to start.  I like some of the newer ones but just can't bring myself to play $50 or more for a scarf!

Respected Contributor

@TY,   I really like that sea grass color - so pretty!