Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom - good thing about TS items is they usually get to clearance. And with monthly shows more overall items. The jewelry is more limited. But hopefully we can score some good buys on clearance...I can wait Woman Wink

@Roni18- with monthly shows and a beautiful collection like this Spring, it's going to be hard to not want it all, but I'm going to limit myself to a few pieces at event pricing and let the rest wait for clearance.

Thanks for the note about the Artis brushes. I need to check it out

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 please post a review of Christy's makeup. 

I apply spf to my face, neck and hands daily. I also use a CC or foundation with spf, but its even better to use an spf before the foundation regardless if it has spf.

There are some good drugstore brands but I love Isomers bc it's effective, no scent, and works well with makep. I use it for body too and for everyone including kids. It's a Canadian company but I usually buy when there are shows/events on Evine

Also there are good beauty products that will reduce or eliminate the sun dark spots .

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (19).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Fast shopping - my Marla orders have shipped! 

Respected Contributor

WynneLayers Solid Poncho

This arrived today in both black & navy.  It is not as sheer as I feared it would be.  I like that it is tacked down under the arms.  Sizing in full.

I have a scarred arm so I do not do bare.  These are perfect to wear over a tank top or tank dress. They could dress up a casual day outfit for a night out.

The price is good, too.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 Thanks for the review.  I am glad they are winners.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks, I will look for the isomers.  

Respected Contributor

Drats- Some of my items were scheduled to arrive today which is one of the reason's I decided to come back to my house today, but, of course, suddenly they have switched to coming on Monday.  So annoying!