Respected Contributor

Those micro-pleated items were interesting.  Did you decide on a TS color?  I also thought the blue was very pretty too.  

Respected Contributor

This morning they are showing some footage from last night.  The butterfly shirts look great with the TS toppers.  I like all of the colors.

Trusted Contributor

All the new things look so nice!  Due to insomnia, I managed to watch most of last nights shows.  Re TS, I love the fabric & colors, but have 4 other toppers that will

do for now, & I just got her quilted denim kimono jacket, which is very pretty & different.  Will be thinking over the b/w separates, & the shirts too.  Really want it all, & I love her metallic flats.  Catch you all later!

Honored Contributor

wrote:
MarlaWynne 3/4 Sleeve Colorblock Micro Pleated Box Top
584-356
MarlaWynne 3/4 Sleeve Colorblock Micro Pleated Box Top

This was my favorite of the whole 3-hour program.  I do not like her coming on within the same month as Louis Dell Olio.  They are my favorites.  Now that she is coming on monthly, I can skip her offerings for a month or so and get back to it later.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Those micro-pleated items were interesting.  Did you decide on a TS color?  I also thought the blue was very pretty too.  

@Roni18 - it was hard to decide. Her new micro pleated pieces are inspired  by Japanese designer Issey Miyake.

That duster is stunning Heart and she beautifully incorporated her color block design in the tops. 

Here is a Miyake dress

12248871_10560559_322.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I also love that color block duster and tank.  But, I have sooo much nuetral and black in my wardrobe, so I went with @Roni18. Adding the seagrass to my wardrobe. Bought the TS cardi and the coordinating butterfly top

I think it will look great with a variety of neutrals. The higher side vent allows for a belt to be worn with back of cardi over it, flowy. I'm going to try that with my obi belts

I wish Marla would do more vibrant colors. That Miyake orange is gorgeous. That's it for me today.

MarlaWynne Textured Seasonless Topper

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

wrote:

All the new things look so nice!  Due to insomnia, I managed to watch most of last nights shows.  Re TS, I love the fabric & colors, but have 4 other toppers that will

do for now, & I just got her quilted denim kimono jacket, which is very pretty & different.  Will be thinking over the b/w separates, & the shirts too.  Really want it all, & I love her metallic flats.  Catch you all later!

@Magny - glad you like the denim kimono. I think her jackets are timeless. 

I also saw those metallic flats the models were wearing. One pair looked like pointy toed mules. Maybe a flat version of these new Wendy shoes

Wendy Williams Pointed-Toe Pump
595-653
Wendy Williams Pointed-Toe Pump

easy spirit Crellin Leather Mule
586-158
easy spirit Crellin Leather Mule

easy spirit Aggy Thong Sandal
586-165
easy spirit Aggy Thong Sandal
Dolce Vita Rocko Leather Block-Heel Mule Sandal
596-638
Dolce Vita Rocko Leather Block-Heel Mule Sandal

Honored Contributor

I watched portions of the shows today via live stream, her jewelry is selling well.

I heard info about some future shows:

• March shows to feature the new layered items
  • May - a dress TS
  • July - layers collection TS
  • Every month will have a 1 hr jewelry show

I love the clear pieces; missed out on this one too - hope they are reordered!  

marlawynne-35-teardrop-pendant-necklace-d-2018020209380374-596199_alt3.jpg

marlawynne-35-teardrop-pendant-necklace-d-2018012410254772-596199.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 & all - post reviews of your purchases! I will miss the evening shows which is prob a good thing Woman LOL

I think I need a new monthly budget line item "Marla" Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

This original post is almost a year old

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)