Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

I just rec'd the straight leg cargo pants, in olive gray, & they are wonderful.  Noticed  one in graphite popped in, so I ordered that  too.  Perfect in my regular size 10.  Awaiting prairie sand (?) bengaline, and I think the cargo pant is the same fabric.  Good evening!  We'll need a good night's sleep for the shows coming up!

@Magny @Roni18 @emmysmom @lulu2 @islandgrrl 

Bengaline pants are now $9.95!!!! Run, only gray & prairie left. Limited sizes. I snagged the prairie. Have 2 black.  Missed the gray, my size is gone

And ...check your order dates for $10 credit. I picked up my last pair on 9/27 so I will call tmrw for my credit. 

I was just going to post the info re pants.  Not only the bengaline, which I just picked up in gray too, but the straight leg cargos also.  I'm completely ready for next summer!  Also, the fit of the cotton tank dress is perfect.  I can see it w/black sandals & a big hat!

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

I just rec'd the straight leg cargo pants, in olive gray, & they are wonderful.  Noticed  one in graphite popped in, so I ordered that  too.  Perfect in my regular size 10.  Awaiting prairie sand (?) bengaline, and I think the cargo pant is the same fabric.  Good evening!  We'll need a good night's sleep for the shows coming up!

@Magny @Roni18 @emmysmom @lulu2 @islandgrrl 

Bengaline pants are now $9.95!!!! Run, only gray & prairie left. Limited sizes. I snagged the prairie. Have 2 black.  Missed the gray, my size is gone

And ...check your order dates for $10 credit. I picked up my last pair on 9/27 so I will call tmrw for my credit. 

I was just going to post the info re pants.  Not only the bengaline, which I just picked up in gray too, but the straight leg cargos also.  I'm completely ready for next summer!  Also, the fit of the cotton tank dress is perfect.  I can see it w/black sandals & a big hat!

Wow, most bengaline inventory is gone. I see size 8 in black popped in, that won't last long.

These slouch pants are also $10. @Magny how is sizing compared to the bengaline pants? Did you ordet same size in both?

MarlaWynne Modern Slouch Pant
538-459
MarlaWynne Modern Slouch Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

LOVE the Bengalines!  I have two black and one gray so I don't think I'll get any more. But I love them.  And I am eligible for a $10 discount like you.  Yay!

@islandgrrl@Chi-town girl@Roni18love them too. Just received a size 4 in the black last week. Had tried the 6 which was comfy but seemed to grow a bit as I wore it. Worried the 4 would be too small, especially in the waist, but it's perfect. The length too is just right and I'm 5'.

Wore them last week. I'll be able to wear them quite a few times before it gets too chilly here...still in the 90s and running a/c

Bought when marked down to $19.95 so was happy to read this. I forget to go to HSN to check so you guys are the best for posting the info.

Trusted Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

LOVE the Bengalines!  I have two black and one gray so I don't think I'll get any more. But I love them.  And I am eligible for a $10 discount like you.  Yay!

@islandgrrl@Chi-town girl@Roni18love them too. Just received a size 4 in the black last week. Had tried the 6 which was comfy but seemed to grow a bit as I wore it. Worried the 4 would be too small, especially in the waist, but it's perfect. The length too is just right and I'm 5'.

Wore them last week. I'll be able to wear them quite a few times before it gets too chilly here...still in the 90s and running a/c

Bought when marked down to $19.95 so was happy to read this. I forget to go to HSN to check so you guys are the best for posting the info.

Got my $10 credit and while in the site I'd thought I'd see what might might be happening with the G Soft Stretch Skinny Ankle pant in XS I ordered yesterday. Today only they've dropped $20.00!! Between the 2 credits I ordered myself another G for a balance of $4!! What a Ganga.

Dang, I have got to remember to go into their site and check this stuff out for myself.

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Got my $10 credit and while in the site I'd thought I'd see what might might be happening with the G Soft Stretch Skinny Ankle pant in XS I ordered yesterday. Today only they've dropped $20.00!! Between the 2 credits I ordered myself another G for a balance of $4!! What a Ganga.

Dang, I have got to remember to go into their site and check this stuff out for myself.

Thanks again.

@Sadiesadie - yes, the have a special price today for G's skinny jeans. They will be featured on Colleen's show tonight.

If you click on the heart upper right corner of the product page for everything you buy, you will get an alert when price drops, I try to check every day esp when making recent purchases.  Good for you getting all of those credits @Sadiesadie

THIS DAY ONLY

G by Giuliana Soft Stretch Skinny Ankle Jean
559-790
G by Giuliana Soft Stretch Skinny Ankle Jean
Retail value: $89.00
HSN price: $49.90
$29.90
ENDS TODAY
You save $20.00 today!
or 3 FlexPays of $9.97
S&H: $3.00

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Chi-town girl

i didnt get the slouch pants, because I got them last year, in a different fabric, but they were big.  The style didn't seem flattering, so I wear them around the house.  The ones I also bought now are the straight-leg cargos, & theyfit like the bengaline.  Doesn't Danica have cute things!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl: I did check and I had no alerts. Oh well, glad I discovered it. I had been needing black jeans so these two are finally in black. Previously got 2 of her dark and one medium so I think I've gotten all the jeans I need.

Famous last words, huh?

Wish I could join you guys in some of those beautiful Marla purchases but I'm too short and still too hot here.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like everyone is finding some good bargains.  I have all 3 colors in the bengaline pants.  I wanted to try the Bengalines in one size down but they were already out of those this morning.  Then I thought about the cargo pants but I believe that little loop would hit me right in the knee!  

One thing I do sometimes to find bargains is to sort the offerings by low to high price.  This lets me see the best deals and I sometimes notice items I wouldn't have caught earlier.  I do love how HSN does those alerts.  I wish all online stores had that feature.  

My faux suede items are on the way- yea! 

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Chi-town girl

i didnt get the slouch pants, because I got them last year, in a different fabric, but they were big.  The style didn't seem flattering, so I wear them around the house.  The ones I also bought now are the straight-leg cargos, & theyfit like the bengaline.  Doesn't Danica have cute things!

@Magny - price is great on the slouch pants. They look similar to the Rinna cargo pants I have in various colors, so I decided no sale. I'm not going to hit $99 today and those $3 shiping fees add up! 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

Chi-town girl

@Magny - price is great on the slouch pants. They look similar to the Rinna cargo pants I have in various colors, so I decided no sale. I'm not going to hit $99 today and those $3 shiping fees add up! 

I liked it better with half price shipping after the first purchase.  I'm watching Linea now, but can't buy! (I'm spoiled!)