Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Oh how I wish I had another 20% coupon!!!!

MarlaWynne Patterned Sweater Coat with Pockets
561-036

@Roni18 - I watched a portion of the show today and I'm wanting to cave on this coat! Marla said the quality is on par with the drama kimono which is superb!

You were lucky to get the camel which is gone...I decided against the blue-wish it was more vibrant.  So now I'm staring at the white vs black. 

Oh, and I see the bash Marla thread... why is it that some people get so upset bc their size or body type doesn't look good in certain styles??? And they always post a rant bashing the vendor Woman LOL Woman LOL my advice, grow up! Woman Tongue Hard to take an OP seriously with all of the obvious spelling errors in the title 

I saw that horrible bash too...!!!!!! I've always had good luck with her clothes...some of the fabrics weren't my favs..but I have a closet full and they wear well..very pleased so far..whats your take Chi???

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmomI ordered the faux suede topper jacket and the matching pieces to that.  I will give reviews when I get them back.  They are in packaging now.  I still want some of the higher price items like the kimono and sweater coat but trying to wait for lower prices.    

Respected Contributor

Here are some short reviews of some clearance items I got today in case anyone is interested in these products:

marla-wynne-cloud-print-knit-duster-d-20170725152710003~546057_37D.jpg

I got the duster in this color today and it is nice.  The fit was good and not too long on me.  The material is thin however.  It is more of a spring/summer item I think but I can wear it here (Alabama) now.  I have the tank of waitlist so I am not sure if I will get it or not.  I was thinking I could wear another gray or blue tank under it and pair it with the bengaline pants.

I also ordered these lantern pants in blue which were a big fail for me but might be great for someone else.  These were much too long on me.  I would have tried washing and drying them on hot as I did with the bengaline pants to shrink them but the waist band on this one was much tighter than Marla's pants usually are so I think I will just have to return them.  If you are tall these would probably be great.  wynnelayers-open-sweater-knit-mesh-tunic-d-2017071914232396~542828_038.jpg

I picked this one up that I already have in gray.  It is nice but warning it will snag on things if you are not careful.  

wynnelayers-boucle-sweater-knit-convertible-vest-d-20170614141527243~541156_RDJ.jpg

I also got 2 of these convertible vests, one in graphite and one in prairie sand.  For some reason I got one in medium and one in large!  They both fit.  I like that you can turn it around for a different look.  If you order it be sure to watch the video on how you can wear it.  This is also very thin material as it is part of the wynnelayers collection. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 you always share great details TY!!! Excited for you to get those suede items. 

Marla said there is more new for Nov. It's becoming a monthly event!

Also, starting in Jan, she will have full hour show (s) for just jewelry!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I need to start pretending that Marla is not a monthly event!!!  I am excited to try the suede items but worried about the fit as a couple of them did not have the garment measurements with them.  

It will be interesting to see what else she comes up with in the jewelry department.  I only have 1 of her jewelry items which is the necklace with the big white circles.  I haven't worn it yet but they kept showing it will all of the outfits I owned so I decided to try it.  I like it but thought it should have been cheaper for what it is. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I need to start pretending that Marla is not a monthly event!!!  I am excited to try the suede items but worried about the fit as a couple of them did not have the garment measurements with them.  

It will be interesting to see what else she comes up with in the jewelry department.  I only have 1 of her jewelry items which is the necklace with the big white circles.  I haven't worn it yet but they kept showing it will all of the outfits I owned so I decided to try it.  I like it but thought it should have been cheaper for what it is. 

@Roni18 Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL it was sooooo hard to resist shopping this visit. I love her line. 

Haven't picked up any jewelry yet, but they must have a whole new collection to fill up a full hour!

BTW - very very strange that twice now my thread about Lisa Rinna's Nov TS disappeared. No links or item numbers posted.

At 1st I thought that's weird when my thread from last night was gone...completely.  and now another one, gone completely. No communications to me. Maybe Q realizes what a disaster that TSV is and now we have the usual bash posters starting up with rude eating disorder comments. 

I see a very lengthy bash thread about the November Dooney handbag is alive & thrivingWoman LOL so it must be bc of Lisa. Maybe she's taking decisive action about how Q allows for these personal attacks toward her and her family. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI was looking for that thread but couldn't find it a few minutes ago.  There is certainly a lot of negativity around here lately.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI was looking for that thread but couldn't find it a few minutes ago.  There is certainly a lot of negativity around here lately.  

@Roni18 - something very very bizarre.  They usually leave the thread title up and xometimes all of the comments when closing a thread. Complete disappearance = something escalated from Q Corporate/legal.

There is soooo much negativity and debbie downer stuff here, most of it has nothing to do with shopping or Q. I think they're nuts to allow it. It hurts their sales. They don't utilize this 'retail ' space like a smart effective company. And to 'not allow' discussions or sharing of presales info for their own stuff, ludicrous Woman LOL Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I just rec'd the straight leg cargo pants, in olive gray, & they are wonderful.  Noticed  one in graphite popped in, so I ordered that  too.  Perfect in my regular size 10.  Awaiting prairie sand (?) bengaline, and I think the cargo pant is the same fabric.  Good evening!  We'll need a good night's sleep for the shows coming up!

@Magny @Roni18 @emmysmom @lulu2 @islandgrrl 

Bengaline pants are now $9.95!!!! Run, only gray & prairie left. Limited sizes. I snagged the prairie. Have 2 black.  Missed the gray, my size is gone

And ...check your order dates for $10 credit. I picked up my last pair on 9/27 so I will call tmrw for my credit. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

LOVE the Bengalines!  I have two black and one gray so I don't think I'll get any more. But I love them.  And I am eligible for a $10 discount like you.  Yay!