Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Okay, I am the absolute worst with not willpower what-so-ever!  I knew I shouldn't have looked.  I just ordered several things that weren't even on my radar.  Watching this afternoon they showed one of the models with the ponte skirt and short ponte jacket with the whiteTS on in the black olive color and she looked so cute!  So I ordered those plus the black olive leggings and the rose shirt.  I am so bad!  But, of course that is not half of what I wanted to buy.  I am not sure any of it will work on me anyway. 

So I guess now I definitely need to turn the channel before I get tempted on something else.  Because popover sweaters and kimonos are calling my name!  And now I probably will return the Serena sweater too.  Marla is killing me with her clothes!  

@Roni18 Woman LOL my partner in crime shopping Woman LOL I know whatcha mean about watching the shows and crumbling.  Heck, I couldn't resist the dang socks over on Evine last night Woman LOL

I love that ponte skirt and jacket. You are going to look SMASHING! They are great wardrobe pieces that you will wear alot, so don't feel bad. The olive color with rose Heart I've only watched snippets of the shows today via live stream which prob saved me $$$

The burgundy/rose color combo is popular - look at this new Antthony dress!

Antthony Colorblocked Maxi Dress
566-660
Antthony Colorblocked Maxi Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

That is a cute dress.  I have ordered a few Anthony items but have not had a lot of success with them.  He is fun to watch though, with all of his crazy outfits.   

I guess I am just going to have to find some new hobbies other than shopping!  I feel guilty about ordering those things but I think (if they fit) that I would really wear them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlDid you order the kimono?  I grant you permission for returning that map tote and jacket!   

I just turned on the TV and of course Marla is on.  I really should turn it off but I do want to see how the items look on the models.  I just received the Serena leggings and sweater so I am about to give those a try.

I was wondering today if my mailman just hates me for all the packages I get!  

@Roni18 - yes, I got the spice kimono Heart

I've wanted her drama kimono for awhile, but the colors I wanted sell out/never got to clearance.  They said last night that the $99 price is the usual clearance price (can't recall the previous TS pricing. It's a great color for my Fall wardrobe, excited to get it.

I'm sure your mailman/lady and ups driver appreciate your business = job security Woman LOL 

I'm expecting my Serena order this week. 

Oh, and BTW - good deal at Evine for copper infused socks. I bought several sets.  Nice to see Heather Thomson. I like her, miss her/Yummie on HSN. Rhonda Shear does not fill the void for me

Tommie Copper 6 Pairs of Copper-Infused Compression Ankle Socks - 001-804
001-804- Tommie Copper 6 Pairs of Copper-Infused Compression Ankle Socks

Chi.... I miss Heather too!..have her bras and several pr's of her jeans, very high quality..wonder why she left HSN..???? I was good today..watched most of Marla's shows today..its fun watching her..she really loves what she does!!!! She just keeps getting better..hope you love your purchases! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I'm new to the MW line.  I purchased a few sale items recently.  Today i ordered a kimono.  And waitlisted a sale sweater.  I love the fall colors. I have two of the cord necklaces.  Get a lot of compliments.  

Respected Contributor

Hi, @Dawnie, what color kimono did you pick up?  I got one last year and love it.  The one I have is sort of off white/light gray color.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girland @emmysmom  Are those copper socks supposed to give you energy?  If so, I probably need to get those!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girland @emmysmom  Are those copper socks supposed to give you energy?  If so, I probably need to get those!

I've never tried the copper socks..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

All Marla Wynne Girls:  The Bengaline pants are now $19.95 w/ $3 shipping.  I love these pants so much that I picked up a second black pair at this price. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

I saw that this morning, Bought a pair on 9/8. Today they are half that price! 

Be sure to call CS for your price adjustment of $20.00.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

All Marla Wynne Girls:  The Bengaline pants are now $19.95 w/ $3 shipping.  I love these pants so much that I picked up a second black pair at this price. Heart

@islandgrrl - yippie! I bought my 1st pair within the last 30 days, so I'm  getting a $10 credit & picking up another pair!

I just checked my acct ...20 alerts due to fashion reductions for Marla, Giuliana and Iman. Lots of items now $20 or less!!! @Roni18 @emmysmom @queendiva @Dawnie @willdob3 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri