Respected Contributor

@Roni18

Yes, fingers crossed that the Bengaline pants are the usual great MW fit.  The jacket seems a bit tricky: on the show that I watched, both models (one size 14, one size 4 or 6) were wearing XS -- which tells you how generous the jacket is cut. I ordered the small and hope I don't regret it.  I usually order a medium in Marla's stuff and was worried about going down two sizes.  Marla wasn't happy that both models were in the same size -- but I was at least grateful that she noted what size they were wearing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

I've only got one pair of Bengaline pants - they are her skinny pants style - but I love them! I thought the fabric was so strange the first time I touched it but now I really like it. I want more! 

Respected Contributor

okay, shouldn't have watched!  I just ordered 3 items- the top tier tunic in cement, the demi tunic in prairie sand and the cropped pullover in prairie sand.

I wanted the chiffon tank in the black or the other multi but they sold out before I could check out.  I really liked the look of the black multi.  Thought about that new sheer poncho but it looks a bit overwhelming on Marla so I am not sure about that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

Just got home after a fun time at Wrigley Field - Cubs Win! Cubs Win! Cubs Win! Nothing like day baseball & beating up on cross town rivals. Cubs beat the socks off the Sox Woman LOL

I DVR'd MW shows, just catching up. My favorites list is growing! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

And now I added the crepe pants in caramel!  I need an intervention!

Respected Contributor

So many cute things this time.  I think a lot of the items look better on the models than when you just see the photo.  

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Roni18

Yes, fingers crossed that the Bengaline pants are the usual great MW fit.  The jacket seems a bit tricky: on the show that I watched, both models (one size 14, one size 4 or 6) were wearing XS -- which tells you how generous the jacket is cut. I ordered the small and hope I don't regret it.  I usually order a medium in Marla's stuff and was worried about going down two sizes.  Marla wasn't happy that both models were in the same size -- but I was at least grateful that she noted what size they were wearing.

Wow- I just checked the size on that one and it is super generous.  Not even sure what size I would order!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Thar caramel color is beautiful! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Thar caramel color is beautiful! 

Yes, when I saw it on tv I had to try it.   I'm feeling guilty though because I have been trying to curb my shopping.  I made it a month and a half without ordering anything from the shopping channels but I just have such a weakness for Marla's line!

Respected Contributor

@Roni18

Yes, the sizing on the Bengaline jacket is tricky.  The bust is super generous but I was concerned that the shoulders might not work with an XS.  I dunno...I went with a small and we'll see how it fits!