Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl That necklace is cute too. 

I would usually think this one was too big, but it looks cute on the host with the dress.marlawynne-oval-station-cord-necklace-d-00010101000000~531435.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I tagged this new top with a red heart Heart will be stalking for ckearance, lol

MarlaWynne Tape Yarn Sweater with Camisole
539-977

OMG..this sweater it's bring presented now  Heart

She just keeps pulling out cute things!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marla-wynne-cold-shoulder-sleeve-top-d-20170412135900863~537832_87L.jpg

Cold Shoulder poncho.  This is the new Seagrass color which I like.  I'm not crazy about the cold shoulder look.  But apparently, Marla is because she also has this:

marlawynne-cold-shoulder-sheer-poncho-with-camisole-d-201704131124173~538454_RDJ.jpg

Along with some clearance items I bought the top photo cold shoulder shown in that luscious seaglass.  If I had money to burn I'd be shopping MW like a madwoman.  Anyway, I purchase it in black, which looks 100x better than the photo.   I do like a cold shoulder, BUT it has to be done right and very, very few are.

Marla nailed it.   I probably won't keep it though.  I have some TS Vince Camuto's to try on.   This photo does ths absolutely no justice.  Now, if an xsm goes on sale later, I'll snag it right back..in any color... lol.

I agree her mom is very attractive!  

Honored Contributor

Great show!  Thanks for shopping with me Woman Very Happy Post reviews!

Everyone - enjoy the rest of the weekend & your new goodies Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to reviews! 

Have a great evening!

Respected Contributor

Have a nice evening, Ladies.  I turned the channel before I was tempted to buy anything else!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I tagged this new top with a red heart Heart will be stalking for ckearance, lol

539-977

OMG..this sweater it's bring presented now  Heart

I bought this in graphite and the Bengaline pants in Monument. I had to miss the 6pm show; MW's clothes are so cute. I'm not enthused by the tie dye dresses tho.

Trusted Contributor

Where do I find the garment measurements on HSN?  I only see the general size chart, and then the actual garment length.    Thanks -- I get frustrated with HSN's website.

Respected Contributor

@Thisismynickname wrote:

Where do I find the garment measurements on HSN?  I only see the general size chart, and then the actual garment length.    Thanks -- I get frustrated with HSN's website.

When you are on the page  for the item, look in the area under the price and you should see a link in blue that says view size chart.   When you click on this it will take you to the regular size chart but usually there will be another tab ( at the top of the size chart) that says garment measurements.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart Love this Heart

18209033_1347875511948954_5097489153557207208_o.jpg

@Roni18 @Funloving @willdob3 & anyone looking for an adorable summer dress - I got my dress in the graphite, love it! I got 3 dresses last weekend, each a different style,  but I think this MW will be my 'go to'. Love the fabric & fit. Want every color, but it's sold out. I will be surprised if even a single one gets to clearance. Will see if I can snag that rose color once returns are posted. They need to reorder this and bring it back in some solid colors too

Anyone else get your goodies? Reviews please.  I sooooo want that ombre cardi Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri