Honored Contributor

i have a few of her lightweight cardigans from a few years ago......when she was just starting to get the line going on hsn. when they modeled them they showed that you could wear the buttons down the front of the v neck cardigan or reverse it and wear the buttons down the back.

i probably NEED the butterfly button back tops. LOVE her butterfly tops.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45   NEED is my favorite vocabulary word!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne - April

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

i want the metallic topper so badly......in all three metallics! i have barely dared to look at everything because the last time i bought like 9 items total and i think i kept them all! lol

mw.jpg

@sunshine45 @Roni18 @lulu2 @emmysmom:

I caved and bought this one, in silver/pewter. Loved the way SHE wore it for the whole show. I'm imagining, however, how fabulous this would look with slim-fit denims and kitten heels!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

I caved and bought this one, in silver/pewter. Loved the way SHE wore it for the whole show. I'm imagining, however, how fabulous this would look with slim-fit denims and kitten heels!

@1Professor

My waitlisted pewter and black toppers were sent yesterday.

I do not own any denim but have every cut, length and fabric black pants.  I loved the pewter with the black skinny pants and white shirt.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i want the metallic topper so badly......in all three metallics! i have barely dared to look at everything because the last time i bought like 9 items total and i think i kept them all! lol

mw.jpg

Gorgeous @1Professor - enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have a few of her lightweight cardigans from a few years ago......when she was just starting to get the line going on hsn. when they modeled them they showed that you could wear the buttons down the front of the v neck cardigan or reverse it and wear the buttons down the back.

Me too @sunshine45 & I love her color pallettes. 

Did anyone order the new printed duster? Or the bomber jacket?

Marla Wynne Printed Knit Duster
538-462

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-cold-shoulder-sheer-poncho-with-camisole-d-201704131124173~538454_RDJ.jpg

@Roni18

Wow! Marla's stuff isn't usually my thing but this top is lovely!  I suppose waiting for it to go on sale is a pipe dream? Woman Wink

I got my purchases today.  The jury is still out on this one.  I think I should go down a size.  So hard to tell with Marla's items even when reading the size charts.  I need to let someone see me in it.  Not terrible but not instant love.  Also, because of the light color I might have to wear a tank with it instead of the cami because I don't like people seeing my bra straps.

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-side-slit-tunic-d-20170412144202707~537993_735.jpg

Side Slit Tunic.

They have now added a few more items. 

I ordered this in the coral/rose color.  I like this one but it is a little on the long side.  You can't really see through this color as much so no problem with the bra strap.  I got the topper offered earlier this season with the piping and I think it will work with that well.  I also tried it with a floral slinky topper and it looked cute. 

I do like the colored pictured above too.  I thought it looked beautiful with the matching pants 

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-floral-print-scarf-d-20161031154611443~511380_49W.jpg

This is the scarf I ordered.  The price is $12.46 on clearance.  They also have a black option available.  I haven't tried a scarf from her line before so thought this was a good place to start.  I like some of the newer ones but just can't bring myself to play $50 or more for a scarf!

The scarf might be my favoriter of the 3 items actually.  Very nice and would work well as a shawl or wrap.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Me too @sunshine45 & I love her color pallettes. 

Did anyone order the new printed duster? Or the bomber jacket?

538-462

I did not order either, but I wanted them.  I also wanted the metallic toppers, butterfly shirts, etc., etc.!!!!!