Respected Contributor

Marla Wynne-Anyone Own/Wear the Bengaline Jacket?

I have the pants in Monument and just love them! Now I want to purchase the black pants and jacket, as a suit, but the jacket measurements are huge (52" for an extra small?).

I probably would go for a medium but could use some imput/help.

Thanks, ladies!

Super Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne-Anyone Own/Wear the Bengaline Jacket?

I like her pants. Her tops are usually a little oversized. Look at the video of the jacket to determine if the style is for you. I am xsmall and busty. I do not like the fit on me personally.

Respected Contributor

@mistyada will do so. I did watch the video 1x before. I am chesty-39" but wear a size 10, usually medium, but can wear her butterfly tops in small. Thanks for the suggestion!

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

I have the pants in Monument and just love them! Now I want to purchase the black pants and jacket, as a suit, but the jacket measurements are huge (52" for an extra small?).

I probably would go for a medium but could use some imput/help.

Thanks, ladies!

@maestra

I do not have that specific jacket but I do have a number of her other jackets.  Every one of them ran big size wise.

I have to say, none of them was worth full price.  This one (I used a  code but the jackets were still $105 and $110) I have in both colors and I'm sorry I did not return them.  The button was not in the proper place on either jacket.  The placement made one side longer than the other. There were so many strings hanging from the cuffs. (I was afraid to pull be for fear I'd have a real mess) Of course I noticed  a lot of them when I was out without a pair of scissors. When I washed the black one by hand (per instructions) the black ran into the off white.  I have not washed the taupe jacket.They did not publish my negative review.