Honored Contributor

Wondering if there is more new to be posted for March shows. I love the look of the button stripe top, but concerned about fit given cherry's @cherry review

28235190_1629944867075349_5939760018995168093_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I did get Marla's canvas jacket ,with the big pockets' today. I went down 1 size 'for a perfect fit

I am really happy with it. I wanted the red 'but it was sold out, so I got the green 'and I love it

In regards to the striped top 'don't size down if you want some room in your fit. It was tight in the elbows of all places, and I don't have fat arms, buy anyone's standards. Also watch out for cloud , which isn't white ,but a dirty yellowed white

Honored Contributor

Why isn't this a 'WynneLayers" piece? And why is it so $$$ and why is everything I want from MW $$$??? Woman Tongue Woman LOL

When is the next clearance sale? 

MarlaWynne Draped Sweater Knit Cardigan
584-349
MarlaWynne Draped Sweater Knit Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  You know I couldn't resist ordering that one and just got in about an hour ago.  I got it in the light copper color you have pictured.  It goes perfectly with the color block tank I got earlier.  I probably should not have ordered it given the price but I wanted something to go with the tank and it will go with so much more.  I got the large and the fit is pretty good.  I could possibly have gotten the medium. 

I also received the other 2 colors of the ombre sheer poncho, so now I have all three.  (Marla is killing me!)  The pink one blends in well with the light copper TS and the sweater tank.  I would like to get the sleeveless ones but thought I would get more use out of the poncho ones as they cover my shoulders and would be better for work.  

In the ponchos I got the medium and there is room to spare so some of you may need to go for the x-small.  

Respected Contributor

@cherrywrote:

I did get Marla's canvas jacket ,with the big pockets' today. I went down 1 size 'for a perfect fit

I am really happy with it. I wanted the red 'but it was sold out, so I got the green 'and I love it

In regards to the striped top 'don't size down if you want some room in your fit. It was tight in the elbows of all places, and I don't have fat arms, buy anyone's standards. Also watch out for cloud , which isn't white ,but a dirty yellowed white

@cherry  I'm glad that one worked for you.  It is cute.  

Ladies, Can you believe all my flowers have bloomed out?

Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You know I couldn't resist ordering that one and just got in about an hour ago.  I got it in the light copper color you have pictured.  It goes perfectly with the color block tank I got earlier.  I probably should not have ordered it given the price but I wanted something to go with the tank and it will go with so much more.  I got the large and the fit is pretty good.  I could possibly have gotten the medium. 

I also received the other 2 colors of the ombre sheer poncho, so now I have all three.  (Marla is killing me!)  The pink one blends in well with the light copper TS and the sweater tank.  I would like to get the sleeveless ones but thought I would get more use out of the poncho ones as they cover my shoulders and would be better for work.  

In the ponchos I got the medium and there is room to spare so some of you may need to go for the x-small.  

@Roni18 - good for you! It's so oretty, love the ribbed sleeves. For your climate, the layered pieces are perfect.

With higher price points I am much more selective,  less likely impulse shopping. I love everything I have from MW. 

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-square-bangle-bracelet-d-2018022216143916~492035_E99.jpg

Is this a new bracelet from Marla?  

Respected Contributor

I have been horrible lately (regarding online shopping.)  Maybe now with the sun coming out and spring on the way (seems like it is already here for me), I will get out of this funk and the need to "treat" myself. 

Bad thing right now, I have lost the remote and HSN is on!  I might buy something else.  I need to do a search right now!  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18wrote:

marlawynne-square-bangle-bracelet-d-2018022216143916~492035_E99.jpg

Is this a new bracelet from Marla?  

New color. She's had the clear one last visit. I want the clear pieces

MarlaWynne Square Bangle Bracelet

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI think I like the new color.  It would look good for fall.  I have not tried any of her bracelets yet.