Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl, good to hear that you like the new crepe pants.  I really like Eileen Fisher’s but they are $168.  I have been lucky to pick up several pairs on sale but it would be great to have something comparable at less than half the price.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Chi-town girl, good to hear that you like the new crepe pants.  I really like Eileen Fisher’s but they are $168.  I have been lucky to pick up several pairs on sale but it would be great to have something comparable at less than half the price.  Thanks!

@jazzbabe - definitely worth a try! Marla loves EF, St John and Chanel and her designs are inspired by them. I will eventually get every color of those MW crepe pants! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlCute and a good gift idea.  I better not look though.  I was doing good and had not shopped for a week but today I decided to try the TS from Renee here on Q.  I thought it would be a good time to try her line as it is 3 pieces for $60.  I am not holding out high hopes because nearly everything I order from the Q clothing wise does not fit me for some reason.  

I have not had a chance to wear my Asa caftan yet. 

@Roni18 - what color did you get of Renee's TSV? The antique green looks nice, tempting!

I'm thrilled to get some early holiday shopping done. Of course,  I was not planning to shop today Woman Tongue but 25% off + free shipping - they got me Woman LOL

@Chi-town girlI started to get the red or the amber but went boring and got the blue!  I could not get a good sense of what the actual color was on the green.  It looked very gray on my TV!

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 @emmysmom & Marla girls - my  MW clearance item orders are winners/keepers Heart only regret is that the other colors sold out so fast!!! Hoping for some returns...I will be stalking Woman Wink Amazing, Amazing, Amazing values,  wowie Woman Very Happy

I recd the 'Chanel' ottoman jacket in string with black piping. Would love the other colors.

The Issey Miyake style cardi in the beautiful chocolate tone is stunning. A designer look indeed!  I remembered to size up since it does run small. Wish I could have the oyster color.

And my third 'gem' is these knit pants. I was unsure of sizing/fit so regrettably I only bought the oatmeal heather. Would love every color and duplicates if possible.  They are a lightweight knit, not dense - definitely can be worn out. But I could live in these during fall/winter even just in the house. 

Fit is per my usual size small. There are still some xs available on WL but they would be too tight for me. If you can wear xs, jump on them.  

MarlaWynne Straight-Leg Drawstring Knit Pant
580-201
MarlaWynne Straight-Leg Drawstring Knit Pant

I have the matching sweater to these pants...but the pants would be too long!!! I think the bottoms are banded so I couldn't shorten them. Glad you LOVE everything and it all fits!!!! I wore one the blouses I got from her today..LOVE everything I got too!! I keep looking for returns..but it will probably be a week or so...! xxx

@emmysmom - yes, the pants are banded but I think you could still have them hemmed.  It's a lightweight knit. But, you could always just wear them at home like pjj's. They are soft and chic. Dang, I wish I had bought more. Yep...another week before any returns show up

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl

Hi Guys:  I wrote to Marla's company at their website and asked about the lack of Flatterfit pants -- particularly the white ankle version.  Here are the relevant blurbs from their response:

"We have not discontinued the flatterfit fabric and would never imagine doing so."

"We do not have any ankle length options available at the moment but they should be coming in soon on reorder."

So there it is! Directly from the source!

@islandgrrl - TY for the good news about Flatterfit pants! Wonder if they will be the July TS item? Restock is way overdue!!!

I like the new crepe pants. Fabric is nice and fit is good for me. Noticed there is extra length, maybe intentional so tall girls can have them tailored if extra length is desired.

The crepe pants are different enough from the Flatterfits in terms of fabric, so I can see why Marla would offer both. I think the crepe are more 'dressy' and better for travel - less wrinkling. 

@Chi-town girl@Roni18@islandgrrl, or anyone else, I would like to order the crepe pants because they look similar to Eileen Fisher’s but I don’t know about the sizing.  Do Marla’s pants run similar to Eileen Fisher’s sizes?   What about the flatterfit pants?  TIA

@jazzbabe  I don't have any of the Eileen Fisher pants so I can't do a comparison but the crepe pants run true to size for me.   These are a little long for me so I am still trying to decide if I want to keep and hem them or just send them back.  

Honored Contributor

Wonder if Marla is a 'host pick'? I don't think all of the special prices/picks are revealed until the specific show, but I don't see anything listed from Marla. 

I'm very disappointed that Giuliana is not on with new fashions, yet they have Eva Longoria,  and the country music girls at higher price points. And their proprietary lines like Curations and Colleen are ok.  If not for Marla and Iman I would not be shopping very much fashion at H. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wonder if Marla is a 'host pick'? I don't think all of the special prices/picks are revealed until the specific show, but I don't see anything listed from Marla. 

I'm very disappointed that Giuliana is not on with new fashions, yet they have Eva Longoria,  and the country music girls at higher price points. And their proprietary lines like Curations and Colleen are ok.  If not for Marla and Iman I would not be shopping very much fashion at H. 

Ita...I only buy Marla now...missing G but saving money! Are you taking advantage of the 4 flex, free shipping today and tomorrow??? I know I'll find something..maybe another Marla item...lol! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Chi-town girl@Roni18@islandgrrl, or anyone else, I would like to order the crepe pants because they look similar to Eileen Fisher’s but I don’t know about the sizing.  Do Marla’s pants run similar to Eileen Fisher’s sizes?   What about the flatterfit pants?  TIA

@jazzbabe

I have several pairs of EF jersey knit pants in various length.  In them I wear xsmall.

I have tried many of MW styles in pants with zero success.  I find her pants are designed to fit shapes similar to hers. She has long slender legs and looks to have almost the same waist and hip measurement.  I am the exact opposite.  For a good hip fit, the waist is huge.  If I fit my waist the hip and legs are too tight.  I do have a pair of palazzo pants that fit but I have to wear them up under my bra.

Flatterfit neither flattered me nor fit me.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Ita...I only buy Marla now...missing G but saving money! Are you taking advantage of the 4 flex, free shipping today and tomorrow??? I know I'll find something..maybe another Marla item...lol! xxx

@emmysmom - I've also picked up some cute Slinky items especially good with coupons.  At least H gives us free shipping and coupon incentives on a fairly regular basis so I can shop my wishlist and get some good values.

It's nice that H has free shipping this weekend, but nothing compelling me to shop. I'm excited about the upcoming Nordstrom Anniversary sale, that's a better incentive for me and includes free shipping Woman Very Happy

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Valued Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

@jazzbabe

I have several pairs of EF jersey knit pants in various length.  In them I wear xsmall.

I have tried many of MW styles in pants with zero success.  I find her pants are designed to fit shapes similar to hers. She has long slender legs and looks to have almost the same waist and hip measurement.  I am the exact opposite.  For a good hip fit, the waist is huge.  If I fit my waist the hip and legs are too tight.  I do have a pair of palazzo pants that fit but I have to wear them up under my bra.

Flatterfit neither flattered me nor fit me.

@lulu1 Your comment makes me hesitant to buy.  Although I am 5’3 I have long legs but there is a big difference between my hip and waist measurements,  I will have to check out that size chart again. Thanks,