Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - as you consider what to keep...you know the TS always gets to clearance. There was approx 5k left/unsold, plus there will be returns

That layered cardi would look fantastic with the color block tank you bought and you will get great mileage with that set during the warmer season

I bet you will be able to buy that copper TS cardi on clearance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl

I have been eyeballing the cardi too.  Can’t seem to get past the 99$. Maybe it will come down in price or a 20% coupon for Presidents’ Day. I like the soft gold.  

Love this Marla thread!  

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone, If you like Marla's butterfly tops you might like this item from Chico's called the "Cozy Tunic."  I think I like the feel of Marla's top slightly better but this one is really comfy too and I think it might actually look better on my figure.  It is a bit longer tunic style but it gives me a more defined waist than Marla's does.   Right now it is on sale for about $25 dollars but mostly in smaller sizes (Chico's size O and 1- I think the 1 is a 8/10. I generally wear size 2 in their sizing.)  The copper brown one is available in a size 2.  

I tried to post a picture but it won't work but if you search for Cozy Tunic you will find it.  I have it in the blue and the red (which is more maroon) but ordered the copper brown one last night.

Respected Contributor

After trying on everything again, I think I am going to send back the black and white top and pants.  The pants are too baggy on me and I feel like the top makes my upper arms look too fat!  Looks good from the side but from the front I don't like how it looks.  I may have gotten the wrong size in both of those.  

@Chi-town girlI really like the color of the copper TS too and don't want to risk not getting one on clearance so I think I will keep both of them.  I think the copper one will also look good for the fall season.  I'm actually wondering if I could wear a small in this and if it would look better.  Maybe if the price goes down I will try it in the small and see how that looks.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18

that is a pretty chicos top. unfortunately it is only available in one color in the size 2.

https://www.chicos.com/Product_Images/570219249_2008_large.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45Thanks for posting the picture.  I'm wondering if it will go with the copper TS.  They also have a "cozy back button" tunic but I have not tried that one.  

Trusted Contributor

Marla has a new top on her site.  Pretty.  You will need a layering tank underneath. 

905131B2-0EA2-45B3-A2EA-919D4B7B4597.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie  I like the look of that one in the pictures but @cherry said the one she received did not look white at all.  I still don't see this if I do a regular search but it came up when I searched for Wynne layers.  This is the sister shirt to that one:

wynnelayers-tonal-striped-cropped-square-neck-top-d-2018020114590673~584680_001.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have sadly packed back up the black & white pants and top that were ill-fitting on me and will return those.  Instead I ordered the other 2 colors of the ombre sheer poncho top because I know I will get more mileage out of those.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18wrote:

I have sadly packed back up the black & white pants and top that were ill-fitting on me and will return those.  Instead I ordered the other 2 colors of the ombre sheer poncho top because I know I will get more mileage out of those.  

@Roni18 - the layered collection is beautiful.  Love those ombre pieces.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri