Honored Contributor

No coupon for my account Woman Tongue

Wish HSN would post universal coupons 'for all customers' like Evine!  Evine benefits by attractiing new customers with event coupons that are not attached to their credit card. What criteria does H use? 

Heart Have a nice evening chickies Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Yes, as much as I love HSN they are very random with coupons.  Like it seems I went several months without one and now have had 2 very recently.  The ones I get usually have to be spent within a day or two but other people get ones that are good for a month.  Guess I should be glad they actually do coupons at all!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

gorgeous top. Beautiful colors.  Love the jewelry. Mar.a has a lovely line. Since i’ve retired I don’t need any more fancier clothes.  I live in jeans/leggings/Anybody/Cuddl Duds (with style of course).  Every time I am tempted to buy something that will sit in my closet I think twice.  Nw shoes are another matter! .   

Honored Contributor

okay, here are my reviews....

the textured topper TS is a winner. LOVE this! i will get a lot of use out of this three seasons. i went out of my usual lane and bought the light copper color. it is beautiful and will be quite pretty layered with black or white pieces. the fit is generous, some may be able to go down a size, especially if you are not busty. i stayed with my regular size due to my hips. will love getting this in another color eventually. 584346

the kimono topper in white with the black abstract print is also a winner. love the feel of the fabric. it is substantial, yet not too heavy. the material feels almost like silk. it does have a small amount of stretch. this one is also pretty generous in sizing. if you are not busty you can probably go down a size without worrying about the sleeves or the shoulders. debating now whether to get the pants or not? all black underneath will be spectacular also. this can easily be a four season kimono for me. 584631

the side slit poplin shirt with the buttons will be going back and i am so disappointed. would love to have had this in every color. i ordered my regular size. the material is beautiful with a nice hand and some stretch. love the details in this. purchased the pure white which i thought would be a great basic. the problem area is definitely the upper arms. the sleeves are much too tight. so disappointing and i dont think that one size up will be that much different. hope this works for those of you who may have much slimmer arms. 584347

Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

the side slit poplin shirt with the buttons will be going back and i am so disappointed. would love to have had this in every color. i ordered my regular size. the material is beautiful with a nice hand and some stretch. love the details in this. purchased the pure white which i thought would be a great basic. the problem area is definitely the upper arms. the sleeves are much too tight. so disappointing and i dont think that one size up will be that much different. hope this works for those of you who may have much slimmer arms. 584347

Smiley Happy

@sunshine45

I've decided to return my 2 blouses.  After trying them on again, I find the arms just aren't right.  The upper is too fitted compared to the rest of the arm.

This is not the first time I've found MW arms odd.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 TY for your review/details. Bummer about the shirt Woman Sad I have a couple of her previous button down shirts and love them

I rec'd the TS and the butterfly top in the green tone  Heart the TS is a winner. Beautiful color, fabric, design & fit. The butterfly top is a slightly different shade but it coordinates well.

I ordered my usual size small in both items. Butterfly top is consistent sizing per previous seasons. I sometimes have to size up for her cardi's & dusters (full bust) but the TS has a generous cut, so my smaller size works perfectly. Bc of the high side slits, it can be belted. I tried it with an obi belt, leaving the back open (belted under it), stunning! 

The copper color looks beautiful, hoping it gets to clearance. 

Did anyone buy the Miyake inspired pleated knit items? Per Marla's description/recommendation,  I prob need to size up for those items. Interested in reviews! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

I have 3 of her button down shirts and I love them all. However, the new one I just bought, fit really strange in the elbow area. I am a small lady, and my arms aren't big

It felt so strange and tight. I sent it back

Respected Contributor

I received the rest of my HSN order today.  The Seagrass topper is also beautiful.  I was hoping I would like one (I also got the light topper) much better than the other so I could return one but they are both beautiful colors.  I got the butterfly shirt in sea grass too.  I also got this tank:

marlawynne-colorblock-sweater-tank-d-201801300858262~584351_Y3Y.jpg

It is great so now I want the matching duster and the other colors too!  Ha- It has a camisole top that can be worn under it and is an actual separate piece.  This color looks good with the light copper topper and it also looked good with the pants I had on today which are Marla's pink and black "cigarette" pants from last year so her colors do coordinate.  The tank itself is very thin - you will need something under it.  For this color the cami works I I could not see my bra through it. 

My sizing is all over the place with this order.  The tank I got in XL, the shirt in a L, and the topper in a M!

I also had on today the pink butterfly shirt from last year that I got in an XL.  I am not sure if I like the L or XL better.  The large one fits better in the arms/neckline but I like the longer length of the XL.  I'm having to wear a tank under the XL one because of the lower neckline.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

okay, here are my reviews....

the textured topper TS is a winner. LOVE this! i will get a lot of use out of this three seasons. i went out of my usual lane and bought the light copper color. it is beautiful and will be quite pretty layered with black or white pieces. the fit is generous, some may be able to go down a size, especially if you are not busty. i stayed with my regular size due to my hips. will love getting this in another color eventually. 584346

the kimono topper in white with the black abstract print is also a winner. love the feel of the fabric. it is substantial, yet not too heavy. the material feels almost like silk. it does have a small amount of stretch. this one is also pretty generous in sizing. if you are not busty you can probably go down a size without worrying about the sleeves or the shoulders. debating now whether to get the pants or not? all black underneath will be spectacular also. this can easily be a four season kimono for me. 584631

Smiley Happy

@sunshine45  Glad you like the topper and the Kimono.  I am still undecided if I am going to keep the matching pants/top that go with the Kimono.  The pants are a bit baggy on me and the top, while it fits, is more snug than I like.  I'm sorry the shirt did not work out.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI got those 2 Jay bracelets today too.  I will go to the other HSN thread and post about them there.  

I also noticed that the seagrass, although a slightly different shade, does match well with my Samantha Brown luggage so I can look super coordinated!