Respected Contributor

Hi all- I made it through the storm okay- thankfully!

Marla has a nice looking dress up.

marlawynne-luxe-crepe-dress-d-20181008130112663~621446_001.jpg

MarlaWynne Luxe Crepe Dress

621-446  $79.90
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmomThe duster is coming about 2 inches below my knee but I don't think it is too long.   Sleeves are a tad long but it is so flowy I can bunch them up or just make a cuff.  It really is a lovely duster.

Calm here now with just some rain but it is not close to me yet.  Hope everyone will stay safe.  Also hoping my power will stay on. 

Roni..wish I'd bought this one instead of Marlas...we'll see. When it arrives I might send it back..this duster has sleeves..thats what I really need. Besides..its so cute! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

621-446  $79.90

Glad the hurricane's over..it seemed to move right along! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

621-446  $79.90

@Roni18 - glad you are ok after the storm Heart LOVE this dress!

My DVR is set to record the weekend shows. I don't think I'm shopping this visit,  but maybe if there is a This Day Only temptation Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I have lots of leopard but do not wear all over leopard-LOL.  Maybe a black top with the leopard leggings or leopard top with black pants.  I like Iman's leopard print a lot.  I also got some nice pieces from Chico's.

We were out for weather today due to the hurricane coming in.  I am in the tropical storm range.  Went to the store and grabbed a few items and some ice in case we get knocked out of power.  

I got a few items today.   I got these 2 items from La Bellum that are so nice and beautiful.  I might try to pick up the other colors later.  Maybe the price will go down more.

labellum-by-hillary-scott-embellished-duster-d-20180604103732513~600702_6NJ.jpglabellum-by-hillary-scott-beaded-chiffon-blouse-d-20180606093537453~593538_204.jpg 

@Roni18 - GORGEOUS duster. I think she has some beautiful tops & toppers.

@emmysmom - Typically I only wear 1 leopard item per outfit. Exception is the Iman leopard tunic/pants set which looks like a jumpsuit when worn together or the tank and long skirt that ive worn together under a denim jacket or black leather moto jacket. The fabric and design of the tunic/pants/tank/long skirt is an exact duplication so it works. Dolce and Gabbana leopard inspiration at a steal Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Leopard girls! One for you and more for gifts? $20 - other options too!

Dearfoams Embroidered Slipper and Sleep Mask Set
632-834

Honored Contributor

This also looks like a nice gift for cold weather chicas $15. Many print or solid options including camo and leopard Heart

Catch up witj you over the weekend. I will pop in to check on Marla discussion.  

Arctic X 6-in-1 Reversible Hood
617-557

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  A warning about the hood.  They used to be called Hotheadz or something like that.  I ordered one thinking my dad could use it for walking and it was so small.  I can barely get my head inside of it.  I remember there being lots of complaints at the time about the small size.  This was a few years ago so maybe they have approved it.

I am in love with the LaBellum items.  Sadly the black duster in my size has already sold it.  It reminds me of one of Marla's layering pieces except with the beading.  So pretty!

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girlAll of the Kristofer Buckle makeup items are on sale on the Q right now.  It looks like he is leaving.  I am still in love with my Tilbury makeup but decided to try this with the sale price.  I ordered the palette and the foundation kit vol. 2.  Just thought I'd mention it at the good price.  

I am not planning on ordering any of Marla's new items but will check in for any special deals.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girlAll of the Kristofer Buckle makeup items are on sale on the Q right now.  It looks like he is leaving.  I am still in love with my Tilbury makeup but decided to try this with the sale price.  I ordered the palette and the foundation kit vol. 2.  Just thought I'd mention it at the good price.  

I am not planning on ordering any of Marla's new items but will check in for any special deals.  

I'm not planning on buying anything for now..would LOVE the dearfoams leopard slippers..but Christmas is coming...! Looking forward to seeing Marla..she's so much fun to watch! Should get MW's tunic saturday..will be anxious to see how it looks..got her Twist top today..lovely fabric..washed like a dream.(Iman's tank hasn't shipped yet...!) Hope you enjoy your new makeup! LOVE beauty products..thought about the Beauty box, lol! Heart

-- Mae West