Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  No, I don't have it.  Can you believe it? Smiley Very Happy I am still eyeing those ponchos but I really really really don't need any more.  But they are so elegant looking and at such a good price!   

I think its hopeless for us..lol! I buy something and I feel guilty, and if I miss something, I have buyers regret! Maybe we should start a group!  Woman LOLWoman Happy

Did you see the coupon this morning??..thought about Iman's leopard leggings...going for the matching tank instead...wish I'd gotten her 2pk last year...I HAD a feeling a coupon was on the way, lol! Woman Wink I STILL want the leopard.leggings..Woman Sad

@emmysmom - I have the new coupon! Wish it was effective through next week, but of course not...that would include Marla's visit Woman Tongue

Which matching tank did you purchase? Hope you can get the leopard leggings next time. 

I got Iman's tank that matches the leopard leggings...I WILL get them sooner or later! Woman Wink I watched the video about her leggings..and guess which one sold the most??? The windowpane! Do you have the leopard tank??? Seems like you got the 2 pk..I know you have the gorgeous leggings..it was a hard decision..maybe she'll mark them down. Her prices are really good..the tank was only $19.95!!!!! Thats amazing for a designer...! It seems like Marla's new items are pricey...! Aren't they mostly coats this  visit..?? Heart

@emmysmom - very good! You will get alot of wear from the leopard tank. Her leopard print design is fabulous!!! I have a bunch of her tanks, rolled like burritos in a drawer for easy visibility and I think maximizes storage space. I will buy more colors once/if they hit clearance

Yes, I lucked out and bought the leopard tank when it was offered as a twofer with the black solid tank.  And I got it on clearance for $20. I wanted her blue floral tank/solid blue twofer but there were limited quantities at clearance and my size was gone.

My other fav Iman print is the palm and that was very popular.  I have the palm tunic/pants TS and grabbed the palm/dark green twofer tank set at full price of $40. No regrets bc those tanks are versatile and we might never see Iman's palm print again.

I have a feeling you will score the leopard leggings with a future coupon!

I hope you're right..! I'll have to start a collection..I have 2 of her floral print tanks I got this summer..I'm going to fold them up like you do...I have alot of stuff in the drawers that need to go! I always liked her palm print! Guiliana had a duster in that print..! There is something special about her leopard print...it looks very high end! The zipper just sets it off! 

I also have some inexpensive tanks from Gap, Old Navy, Target etc. These are no iron/steam type fabrics.  I like storing them rolled up and organized by color in a dresser drawer rather than stacked.  Easier to find the color or print that you need/want. 

8f65468de5fb29d232dfb67ff1504017.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Never did get that coupon-weird.  Probably good as it keeps me from looking.  @Chi-town girl I agree with you about the necklace.  Even in the photos the colors of the beads are widely different.  You might get a good one but you might get an odd looking one too.

@emmysmomEnjoy the loepard tank.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  No, I don't have it.  Can you believe it? Smiley Very Happy I am still eyeing those ponchos but I really really really don't need any more.  But they are so elegant looking and at such a good price!   

I think its hopeless for us..lol! I buy something and I feel guilty, and if I miss something, I have buyers regret! Maybe we should start a group!  Woman LOLWoman Happy

Did you see the coupon this morning??..thought about Iman's leopard leggings...going for the matching tank instead...wish I'd gotten her 2pk last year...I HAD a feeling a coupon was on the way, lol! Woman Wink I STILL want the leopard.leggings..Woman Sad

@emmysmom - I have the new coupon! Wish it was effective through next week, but of course not...that would include Marla's visit Woman Tongue

Which matching tank did you purchase? Hope you can get the leopard leggings next time. 

I got Iman's tank that matches the leopard leggings...I WILL get them sooner or later! Woman Wink I watched the video about her leggings..and guess which one sold the most??? The windowpane! Do you have the leopard tank??? Seems like you got the 2 pk..I know you have the gorgeous leggings..it was a hard decision..maybe she'll mark them down. Her prices are really good..the tank was only $19.95!!!!! Thats amazing for a designer...! It seems like Marla's new items are pricey...! Aren't they mostly coats this  visit..?? Heart

@emmysmom - very good! You will get alot of wear from the leopard tank. Her leopard print design is fabulous!!! I have a bunch of her tanks, rolled like burritos in a drawer for easy visibility and I think maximizes storage space. I will buy more colors once/if they hit clearance

Yes, I lucked out and bought the leopard tank when it was offered as a twofer with the black solid tank.  And I got it on clearance for $20. I wanted her blue floral tank/solid blue twofer but there were limited quantities at clearance and my size was gone.

My other fav Iman print is the palm and that was very popular.  I have the palm tunic/pants TS and grabbed the palm/dark green twofer tank set at full price of $40. No regrets bc those tanks are versatile and we might never see Iman's palm print again.

I have a feeling you will score the leopard leggings with a future coupon!

I hope you're right..! I'll have to start a collection..I have 2 of her floral print tanks I got this summer..I'm going to fold them up like you do...I have alot of stuff in the drawers that need to go! I always liked her palm print! Guiliana had a duster in that print..! There is something special about her leopard print...it looks very high end! The zipper just sets it off! 

I also have some inexpensive tanks from Gap, Old Navy, Target etc. These are no iron/steam type fabrics.  I like storing them rolled up and organized by color in a dresser drawer rather than stacked.  Easier to find the color or print that you need/want. 

8f65468de5fb29d232dfb67ff1504017.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll give it a go!!!!!! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Never did get that coupon-weird.  Probably good as it keeps me from looking.  @Chi-town girl I agree with you about the necklace.  Even in the photos the colors of the beads are widely different.  You might get a good one but you might get an odd looking one too.

@emmysmomEnjoy the loepard tank.

Thanks Roni...I'm sorry you didn't get a coupon! Woman Sad

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I got the coupon and ordered Iman's floral polka dot top:

iman-global-chic-luxurious-rolled-sleeve-tunic-top.jpg

I'm trying to buy more tops since I have way too much denim and slacks. I also liked it on the petite model.

I have the leopard Iman leggings, but I haven't worn them since they were out of petite. I have to roll over the waistband. I think they look good with those high black suede boots that she had, but I might be too shy to wear so much leopard. Woman Embarassed I'm probably at that age where you're supposed to not care what people think. Woman Tongue I also have that twofer leopard and black tank set and will wear the leopard tank with black pants and a black cardigan. She had great prints that season, so I also bought the blue floral set and the palm print set. The tanks are great since they don't cling and are great layering pieces. 

I thought of getting this MW cardigan with the coupon, but I think it's still a little too expensive for me since I don't need it:

marlawynne-sweater-knit-colorblock-cardigan.jpg

I think it would look great with those Bengaline cropped pants that I picked up. It looks like the model's tank did what MW said not to do with that tank; she said that it was obvious the tanks were hung on a hanger because they weren't supposed to be longer than the cardigan. I love the kimono-type sleeves on this cardigan. It looks very expensive!

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I got the coupon and ordered Iman's floral polka dot top:

iman-global-chic-luxurious-rolled-sleeve-tunic-top.jpg

I'm trying to buy more tops since I have way too much denim and slacks. I also liked it on the petite model.

I have the leopard Iman leggings, but I haven't worn them since they were out of petite. I have to roll over the waistband. I think they look good with those high black suede boots that she had, but I might be too shy to wear so much leopard. Woman Embarassed I'm probably at that age where you're supposed to not care what people think. Woman Tongue I also have that twofer leopard and black tank set and will wear the leopard tank with black pants and a black cardigan. She had great prints that season, so I also bought the blue floral set and the palm print set. The tanks are great since they don't cling and are great layering pieces. 

I thought of getting this MW cardigan with the coupon, but I think it's still a little too expensive for me since I don't need it:

marlawynne-sweater-knit-colorblock-cardigan.jpg

I think it would look great with those Bengaline cropped pants that I picked up. It looks like the model's tank did what MW said not to do with that tank; she said that it was obvious the tanks were hung on a hanger because they weren't supposed to be longer than the cardigan. I love the kimono-type sleeves on this cardigan. It looks very expensive!

Wow..we have the same taste...I also wonder about wearing too much leopard..lol! I guess I'm at that age too...anxiously waiting for the leopard tank! Hopefully the MW cardigan you like will go on sale soon! Yes. I have those same bengaline pants and they'll look great w/the cardigan! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I have lots of leopard but do not wear all over leopard-LOL.  Maybe a black top with the leopard leggings or leopard top with black pants.  I like Iman's leopard print a lot.  I also got some nice pieces from Chico's.

We were out for weather today due to the hurricane coming in.  I am in the tropical storm range.  Went to the store and grabbed a few items and some ice in case we get knocked out of power.  

I got a few items today.   I got these 2 items from La Bellum that are so nice and beautiful.  I might try to pick up the other colors later.  Maybe the price will go down more.

labellum-by-hillary-scott-embellished-duster-d-20180604103732513~600702_6NJ.jpglabellum-by-hillary-scott-beaded-chiffon-blouse-d-20180606093537453~593538_204.jpg 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I have lots of leopard but do not wear all over leopard-LOL.  Maybe a black top with the leopard leggings or leopard top with black pants.  I like Iman's leopard print a lot.  I also got some nice pieces from Chico's.

We were out for weather today due to the hurricane coming in.  I am in the tropical storm range.  Went to the store and grabbed a few items and some ice in case we get knocked out of power.  

I got a few items today.   I got these 2 items from La Bellum that are so nice and beautiful.  I might try to pick up the other colors later.  Maybe the price will go down more.

labellum-by-hillary-scott-embellished-duster-d-20180604103732513~600702_6NJ.jpglabellum-by-hillary-scott-beaded-chiffon-blouse-d-20180606093537453~593538_204.jpg 

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!! How's the length on the duster??? Love it! Please stay safe Roni...I will be praying for you..just heard from my exhusband...I guess they left Panama City..HOPING they'll have a home when they return..seems the news is NOT good about Panama City!!!!!!! Woman Sad

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmomThe duster is coming about 2 inches below my knee but I don't think it is too long.   Sleeves are a tad long but it is so flowy I can bunch them up or just make a cuff.  It really is a lovely duster.

Calm here now with just some rain but it is not close to me yet.  Hope everyone will stay safe.  Also hoping my power will stay on. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmomThe duster is coming about 2 inches below my knee but I don't think it is too long.   Sleeves are a tad long but it is so flowy I can bunch them up or just make a cuff.  It really is a lovely duster.

Calm here now with just some rain but it is not close to me yet.  Hope everyone will stay safe.  Also hoping my power will stay on. 

That duster is a beauty...! I hope the hurricane  doesn't affect your power and  pray for all involved! Heart

-- Mae West