Respected Contributor

Open stitch shrug  595-949 went down to $38.95 also, but I would think it would have the same snagging problem as the other open stitch top did.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  Thanks- I had ordered that overlay tunic dress in Sept. - I am going to see if I can get an adjustment only about $5 or $6 but every little bit helps.  Not sure how I am going to wear it as it a bit long on me.  Maybe over leggings?  The length is the only thing keeping me from ordering that boyfriend duster.  I have something similar in a dark blue from last year and also wonder if it is too long.  You know I need you and @Chi-town girl around for clothes advice!   

Roni! Maybe, I should cancel it...I'm 5'3 1/2..would it be too long?? The models are always around 5'8 or so,..lmk what you think. Amy was modeling the boyfriend duster..she's 5'4..BUT she had on 3" heels..I would  guess! She's the one that really wanted the olive grey duster and it sold out..lol..sounds familiar. If it looks too long, I won't wear it either. I wish they would have a petite model...! I NEED both you and Chi for advice...! Heart Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

MarlaWynne Double-Faced Melton Coat

613-270  $249.90 ( oh my!)
marlawynne-double-faced-melton-coat-d-2018100810153068~613270_WH4.jpg

Well, I'm out on all the above...too $$$$$$$$!Woman Surprised They're pretty, of course!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom  I decided to keep it but it is definitely longer than it looked on the models!  Wish Marla could get more petite lengths for us.  

Yes, I am out to for all of the sweaters and stuff right now.  Still short sleeve weather here so maybe by the time I need them they will be reduced.  

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  Thanks- I had ordered that overlay tunic dress in Sept. - I am going to see if I can get an adjustment only about $5 or $6 but every little bit helps.  Not sure how I am going to wear it as it a bit long on me.  Maybe over leggings?  The length is the only thing keeping me from ordering that boyfriend duster.  I have something similar in a dark blue from last year and also wonder if it is too long.  You know I need you and @Chi-town girl around for clothes advice!   

Roni! Maybe, I should cancel it...I'm 5'3 1/2..would it be too long?? The models are always around 5'8 or so,..lmk what you think. Amy was modeling the boyfriend duster..she's 5'4..BUT she had on 3" heels..I would  guess! She's the one that really wanted the olive grey duster and it sold out..lol..sounds familiar. If it looks too long, I won't wear it either. I wish they would have a petite model...! I NEED both you and Chi for advice...! Heart Woman Wink

@emmysmom @Roni18 I think it would look good over leggings. Also you can belt it with a wide belt to give a shorter illusion. Love the boyfriend duster but I'm not buying anymore sheer or summer type items unless they hit the $10 clearance priceWoman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

New items are being posted now.  Mostly sweaters and jackets.  marlawynne-double-faced-drama-vest-d-20181008104517397~613279_6VC.jpg

602-737 MarlaWynne Double Faced Drama Vest   - I like this but it is high priced at $199.90

Love this vest! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  I decided to keep it but it is definitely longer than it looked on the models!  Wish Marla could get more petite lengths for us.  

Yes, I am out to for all of the sweaters and stuff right now.  Still short sleeve weather here so maybe by the time I need them they will be reduced.  

Roni..I do think it will look cute over leggings!!...thats how I'll wear it....! We do have an extended time to send it back now..right??? End of January???

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom @Roni18 I think it would look good over leggings. Also you can belt it with a wide belt to give a shorter illusion. Love the boyfriend duster but I'm not buying anymore sheer or summer type items unless they hit the $10 clearance priceWoman Wink

Chi...I don't think this tunic will get to $10...it sold out in all colors before..thought I'd better get it while I can..its just been reduced. I LOVE the boyfriend duster..its never been reduced and its a customer pick..the odds aren't in our favor. I will go ahead and keep the tunic dress, I have the boyfriend duster in my favorites..we'll know as soon as it goes down. I know its already getting cooler here..so I'll probably have to wait a while to wear the tunic..lol!!! Woman LOL

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@emmysmomI got several nice sweater tops in the summer clearance so think I am good unless I just fall crazy in love with something Marla is offering.  (Which I've been known to do!)  

Honored Contributor

Looks like Sam B has a TTV launching tonight on Evine - this bracelet. Just admiring Woman Wink he has beautiful bali designed jewelry! 

170-562

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. 18K Gold Accented 10mm Mabe Cultured Pearl Bracelet