Respected Contributor

@lulu1I love the look of that coat!  So colorful.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

@Roni18

The coat is really prettier in person.  I do not see a belt working as it is boxy and the material is thick.  I called to see if I could regain my Spendable Kash (it was a sizable amount) if I returned the coat. They will credit my account.

The coat is packed up and ready to go.  I just know it would hang in my closet and I would regret it every time I saw it.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@Roni18

The coat is really prettier in person.  I do not see a belt working as it is boxy and the material is thick.  I called to see if I could regain my Spendable Kash (it was a sizable amount) if I returned the coat. They will credit my account.

The coat is packed up and ready to go.  I just know it would hang in my closet and I would regret it every time I saw it.

So glad you can get your SK back..HSN's good about that! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - Colleen was acting a bit sheepish during the Skinnygirl presentations. She claimed these are the only jeans she has ever tried where she would show her backside.  Not truthful!  She has said that when selling DG2, Giuliana, Not Your Daughters jeans and recently the new Curations jeans.

Then Bethenny used this to proclaim her jeans as superior bc of Colleen's butt,  lol  - 'premium fabric' so that's why they werent $30 jeans. I could see Colleen looking uncomfortable bc she was lying! Isn't that what they say every month when presenting DG2? Bethenny has a different customer base. No need to proclaim superiority over the other HSN brands when it's not true. The segment was over the top. I didn't see anything unique or special and prices are high. 

Have a nice weekend everyone Heart

Wouldn't you think Colleen would realize we've heard all of that before?? Apparently Bethenny's doing well at H...I'm happy w/Guiliana's jeans...I finally found what works for me..why try something new! I can't wait for her return! Btw..I was looking at the EDIT at Macy's...wish you would take a look, when you have time! HSN has many of the type of fashions they're showing..of course they're priced lower too! Woman WinkHeart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@lulu1I ordered one jacket once from Iris that other people seemed to love.  However, on me it was just too large and stiffish so I can understand sending it back.  Disappointing!

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@lulu1@Chi-town girl

This is what I ordered with my coupon.  I've had it in my favorites for awhile now. wynnelayers-mixed-media-top-d-2018071212513145~608551_87L.jpg

Seagrass of course!

Respected Contributor

Opinions please.  I have this in the brown and loved it so I ordered it in the teal (which is greener than this picture.)  Would you wear it or is it just too much?slinky-brand-faux-fur-vest-d-20180917141501923~632072_339.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@lulu1@Chi-town girl

This is what I ordered with my coupon.  I've had it in my favorites for awhile now. wynnelayers-mixed-media-top-d-2018071212513145~608551_87L.jpg

Seagrass of course!

Its lovely Roni!!!! Woman Happy

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Opinions please.  I have this in the brown and loved it so I ordered it in the teal (which is greener than this picture.)  Would you wear it or is it just too much?slinky-brand-faux-fur-vest-d-20180917141501923~632072_339.jpg

If you love this so much..its good you got another color!..I love Teal..its a very flattering color! Woman Wink

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmomI also received the replacement for my Marla graphite tank along with the canvas color.  The next size down fits so much better.  Good to know.  Still need to follow @Chi-town girl's suggestion and see if I can get someone to alter the others.  

Maybe I should wait a bit and see if I am going to be able to keep the weight off first.  I had the endoscopy but waiting for the tests they took to come back now to give us a better idea what is going on. .