Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:
I’m having trouble with posting on the forums. I keep getting the Request Entity Too Large error. 😡

I wanted to get the 2-pack of MW long-sleeve tees in sea mist, but it’s sold out. I used my coupon on the floral Colleen Lopez faux suede moto jacket in blush instead. Sorry that I can’t post the pic since I can’t post on the forums on my laptop. Super annoying! It has mixed reviews, but I wanted something in a soft pink, and the floral print is pretty.

If I sign out...then I can post..its crazy, hth~ I hope you love your faux suede moto jacket..blush would be my pick..such a flattering color! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@pinkmochi  I got that message for a few days from time to time but haven't gotten it since yesterday morning.  Annoying.

I've lost about 10 pounds recently and realized today that I may need to buy all of my Marla tanks over due to now too much cleavage is showing!  I haven't looked but afraid most of the cute colors will be sold out!  

@pinkmochiThat is a pretty jacket.  Hope you like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@pinkmochi  I got that message for a few days from time to time but haven't gotten it since yesterday morning.  Annoying.

I've lost about 10 pounds recently and realized today that I may need to buy all of my Marla tanks over due to now too much cleavage is showing!  I haven't looked but afraid most of the cute colors will be sold out!  

@pinkmochiThat is a pretty jacket.  Hope you like it. 

Roni...Oh no..surely not! 

Yes...I looked up that jacket PinkMochi and its cute..enjoy!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmomI am glad to lose some weight but I don't want to have to re-buy everything!  Yikes!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmomI am glad to lose some weight but I don't want to have to re-buy everything!  Yikes!  

Would a padded bra help??? No..I wouldn't want to buy more tanks!..(congrats on the weight loss!) Are your pants still fitting?I remember when I lost weight due to diabetes..and everything was too big!...thankfully I've been the same weight for several years. I'm a vegetarian now and much healthier. The way I eat now makes it easy to stay at the same weight. Keep me posted! Heart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Would a padded bra help??? No..I wouldn't want to buy more tanks!..(congrats on the weight loss!) Are your pants still fitting?I remember when I lost weight due to diabetes..and everything was too big!...thankfully I've been the same weight for several years. I'm a vegetarian now and much healthier. The way I eat now makes it easy to stay at the same weight. Keep me posted! Heart

@emmysmomRight now I think I can get by with them and can possibly wear them turned around where the higher neckline is in the front.  I was okay yesterday with the tank just out with a friend but I would have to be careful at work - don't want to let too much show!!  Starting to get too baggy under the arms too.  

I have just been eating less and healthier because I have some health issues going on with heartburn and acid reflux.  I have a test scheduled soon and hope that will tell us what is going on.  This has been making me miserable so I hope they can figure it out.  I think antibiotics triggered it.  I need to lose weight because I am diabetic too and I know that will help me in the long run.  I lost about 20 pounds when I was diagnosed but my weight has been pretty level for a few years now.  Pants are still fitting because I seem to be losing everywhere but my tummy!  Maybe that will come- hope so.  Wish I could pick and chose where to lose weight! 

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-crescent-hem-sweater-d-20180910091727127~608906_698.jpg

Are there some new colors in this sweater or did I just not notice them before?  I did buy the Barefoot Dreams cardi the other day but it is so hard to thing fall/winter when it is still 100 degrees around here!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmomRight now I think I can get by with them and can possibly wear them turned around where the higher neckline is in the front.  I was okay yesterday with the tank just out with a friend but I would have to be careful at work - don't want to let too much show!!  Starting to get too baggy under the arms too.  

I have just been eating less and healthier because I have some health issues going on with heartburn and acid reflux.  I have a test scheduled soon and hope that will tell us what is going on.  This has been making me miserable so I hope they can figure it out.  I think antibiotics triggered it.  I need to lose weight because I am diabetic too and I know that will help me in the long run.  I lost about 20 pounds when I was diagnosed but my weight has been pretty level for a few years now.  Pants are still fitting because I seem to be losing everywhere but my tummy!  Maybe that will come- hope so.  Wish I could pick and chose where to lose weight! 

OMG Roni..we have so much in common! Well, I'm glad you were able to wear your tank..I'm excited because its very cool here now, and I can wear the tanks (finally!) as a layering top under my jackets! Yes..the baggy arms,another reason I love to wear jackets, and the tanks won't add any bulk! I need to see the doctor around November. I have tummy problems but the papaya enzymes work well...they're a natural remedy I get anywhere..even Walmart has them.They're very inexpensive too..more money for Marla! Enjoy your Sunday! Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girlI ordered those leggings last night because of the good Hue reviews I've heard around here and I also for some reason ordered the Slinky faux fur vest - both in the dark brown.  Don't know if either will be flattering but we will see.  I have so many things in my favorites list not sure what I'll use the coupon on.  Like @Chi-town girl the things I really want are still high with the coupon and others are on clearance.  Slinky has a few medium priced things I am considering.  

Got an HSN box today.  Think it is some of my Marla items.  I will come back and do a review when I try them on.

Roni, I ordered the brown Hue leggings and used my coupon..thank goodness they weren't on clearance...most of my hearted items are, very frustrating! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom @Roni18 - I love Hue leggings and tights. Post reviews of the leggings. That was an awesome price!

H has a three pack of Hue tights, but they are basic colors that I already own. Hoping they will offer some tights in fashion colors/patterns. If that 3 pack gets to clearance/end of season I will pick them up for next year replacements.  I hearted all of the HSN Hue items including the denim leggings. Such a great brand Heart

HUE 3pk Contoured Fit Smoothing Opaque Tights
633-769
HUE 3pk Contoured Fit Smoothing Opaque Tights

HUE Curvy Denim Leggings - Missy
631-585
HUE Curvy Denim Leggings - Missy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Anyone interested in the Martha TSV ruana? It launches tonight, but presale is up. I like the green and the navy options.  I've purchased some of her fashions and very pleased with style/quality.  

Open Front Reversible Sweater Ruana, A341637

APTSV_MarthaStewart_092118_01.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri