Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom@lulu1@Luvitorleaveit1

I have anothe 20% HSN coupon this morning.  Check your accounts. 

@Roni18 - thanks for the notice!  Yes, I also have it. The boots that I want are still pricey even with coupon and I'm still looking at other options. Everything else that II want is on clearance so I can't use the coupon Woman Tongue

Do you still have your Masterpass??? I ordered the HUE leggings, 630-045..they were $19.90! (regular price!)...used the coupon...they were on Colleen's show last night..! Woman Happy

@emmysmom - I saw those Hue leggings - excellent price! No leggings shopping for me for awhile, maybe next year. I want some new boots and sweaters, but I have something specfic in mind so I'm still looking at options. 

Glad to see Hue is a brand H will be selling. I would be interested in some tights, patterns and colors - have plenty of basic colors, so something funky/fashion/unique

Yes...I'm glad H will be selling Hue too..for many reasons! Flex pay and lower prices! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girlI ordered those leggings last night because of the good Hue reviews I've heard around here and I also for some reason ordered the Slinky faux fur vest - both in the dark brown.  Don't know if either will be flattering but we will see.  I have so many things in my favorites list not sure what I'll use the coupon on.  Like @Chi-town girl the things I really want are still high with the coupon and others are on clearance.  Slinky has a few medium priced things I am considering.  

Got an HSN box today.  Think it is some of my Marla items.  I will come back and do a review when I try them on.

Respected Contributor

Tried on the Marla items and everything works.  One thing that looks really good together is the white cloud print top and the olive gray bengaline pants.  I had not bought them with the intention of wearing together but they look nice.  I finally got one of the tank dresses but in black instead of seagrass and I had to order a size smaller than usual too.  But all is good and the fit is fine.  Nice dress for $19.95.  

marlawynne-lightweight-linen-burnout-topper-d-00010101000000~590184_276.jpg

I got this outfit and it fits but I think I might need a 2nd opinion on if it looks oversized on me or not.  I even went down to a medium in the top and still roomy.  Interesting fabric design.  

Respected Contributor

heidi-daus-disneys-beauty-and-the-beast-crystal-pin-d-20170217102640663~534392.jpg

Also got this Heidi D. pin on clearance - Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  I wasn't sure I would like it but it is very pretty and sparkly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Tried on the Marla items and everything works.  One thing that looks really good together is the white cloud print top and the olive gray bengaline pants.  I had not bought them with the intention of wearing together but they look nice.  I finally got one of the tank dresses but in black instead of seagrass and I had to order a size smaller than usual too.  But all is good and the fit is fine.  Nice dress for $19.95.  

marlawynne-lightweight-linen-burnout-topper-d-00010101000000~590184_276.jpg

I got this outfit and it fits but I think I might need a 2nd opinion on if it looks oversized on me or not.  I even went down to a medium in the top and still roomy.  Interesting fabric design.  

So glad everything worked out..I got the olive gray pants too...they're a lighter color and I love them! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girlI ordered those leggings last night because of the good Hue reviews I've heard around here and I also for some reason ordered the Slinky faux fur vest - both in the dark brown.  Don't know if either will be flattering but we will see.  I have so many things in my favorites list not sure what I'll use the coupon on.  Like @Chi-town girl the things I really want are still high with the coupon and others are on clearance.  Slinky has a few medium priced things I am considering.  

Got an HSN box today.  Think it is some of my Marla items.  I will come back and do a review when I try them on.

Roni, I ordered the brown Hue leggings and used my coupon..thank goodness they weren't on clearance...most of my hearted items are, very frustrating! Woman Frustrated

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I haven't used the coupon yet but did see that this Slinky jacket I love had gone to clearance.  I already had 2 colors and now ordered 2 more! Smiley Embarassed

It is not lined but is a very nice looking piece.  (I will have them all but the red one now.)  It is $24.95.  626-998

slinky-brand-2-tone-textured-duster-with-pockets-d-00010101000000~626998_302.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

I haven't used the coupon yet but did see that this Slinky jacket I love had gone to clearance.  I already had 2 colors and now ordered 2 more! Smiley Embarassed

It is not lined but is a very nice looking piece.  (I will have them all but the red one now.)  It is $24.95.  626-998

slinky-brand-2-tone-textured-duster-with-pockets-d-00010101000000~626998_302.jpg

Very cute!! I got into trouble with Zullily this morning!!...they take the Q card now...lol! They have the cutest Christmas decor...also have easy pays...I didn't dare look at their fashions..they ship about 2 weeks after you place an order. I need an intervention! Woman Frustrated 

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor
I’m having trouble with posting on the forums. I keep getting the Request Entity Too Large error. 😡

I wanted to get the 2-pack of MW long-sleeve tees in sea mist, but it’s sold out. I used my coupon on the floral Colleen Lopez faux suede moto jacket in blush instead. Sorry that I can’t post the pic since I can’t post on the forums on my laptop. Super annoying! It has mixed reviews, but I wanted something in a soft pink, and the floral print is pretty.