Honored Contributor

There are days when the forums are just full of prickly, negativity, snark, gossip and those that think everything should be for them, like the behavior of toddlers Woman LOL...I decided to skip the forums last couple of days. Maybe the return of the frumpy stuff will make them happy, lol. I don't get people that watch and post about things they don't like, hope I never do!

@emmysmom - I ordered/recd the purple Prologue sweater in my usual b&m size and love it! Will look esp nice with my gray tone pants and gray suede jacket as well as jeans. Hope the launch was successful.  Let's watch for new items - please post when you see new.

New faux suede Marla pants are posted Heart black, latte and light charcoal. Fit looks great, side zipper and elastic waist. I would love both the latte and lgt charcoal, gorgeous tones. I believe @Roni18 tried/returned the previous suede pants? Some issues with fit?

MarlaWynne Faux Suede Skinny Pant
613-271

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Robert Lee Morris has new items at Q. I think in some cases Marla's jewelry emulates some of his esthetics. Given the choice,  I prefer RLM

j351596.jpg

j351595.jpg

j351594.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
  Sam Edelman Leather or Suede Hilty Bootie
630-479
Sam Edelman Leather or Suede Hilty Bootie

Honored Contributor

Oh, how I wish I had bought multiples of these at the $10 clearance!  Lucky to have 1. Reordered in 3 colors

MarlaWynne Sweater Knit Pant
613-274
MarlaWynne Sweater Knit Pant

Honored Contributor
London Fog® PICCADILLY Pull-On Ankle Rain Boot
634-743

Honored Contributor

Hearting a number of the new Heart love the new metallic fashions/shoes. Lavendar metallic, yes!

TOMS Deconstructed Alpargata Metallic Finish Leather
629-265

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlYes, I tried a couple of sizes in last years faux suede pants and they didn't work. Too baggy for me through the thighs I think.  Maybe these are improved.  I would still like some.

Don't let all the haters get you down!  I just tend not to read or ignore those negative posts. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Well, I was just bad again and ordered these Nash shoes from HSN.  Great price compared to the usual cost.  I also picked up a blue tooled PN scarf.

patricia-nash-nicia-leather-slip-on-mule-d-20180215101605547~595247_1KX.jpg

I have gone absolutely crazy ordering too much over the past week or so but I couldn't pass on trying these out.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlYes, I tried a couple of sizes in last years faux suede pants and they didn't work. Too baggy for me through the thighs I think.  Maybe these are improved.  I would still like some.

Don't let all the haters get you down!  I just tend not to read or ignore those negative posts. 

@Roni18 - maybe she made some improvements to the new suede pants? Did the ones you bought have the side zipper? 

Oh, the prickly haters don't get to me at all. But there are days where they are the featured posters here and they have multiple hate posts everywhere! Such gross negativity Woman Frustrated One of them had 3 hate on GILI threads on 3 different forums on the same day Woman Tongue they need new hobbies or somethin', lol. At least I learn who to avoid. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Well, I was just bad again and ordered these Nash shoes from HSN.  Great price compared to the usual cost.  I also picked up a blue tooled PN scarf.

patricia-nash-nicia-leather-slip-on-mule-d-20180215101605547~595247_1KX.jpg

I have gone absolutely crazy ordering too much over the past week or so but I couldn't pass on trying these out.  

Love these @Roni18 Heart glad you could get them at a good price, enjoy!