Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Unrelated to Marla but last week I finally wore those Attitudes by Renee pants that were part of the TSV this summer.  I loved them- didn't want to take them off!  I had to order the Amber color!  A308329  Not too bad a price for 3 pieces. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Unrelated to Marla but last week I finally wore those Attitudes by Renee pants that were part of the TSV this summer.  I loved them- didn't want to take them off!  I had to order the Amber color!  A308329  Not too bad a price for 3 pieces. 

@Roni18 - TY for the review/recommendation!  I've read very positive reviews for her pants so I will definitely try them, maybe I can find something at lunchtime or primetime special. I also like some of her toppers including a new denim jacket that she created based on a high end Alexander McQueen design. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom If you have time go to Chico's and do a search for "Hearthstone" - they have a textured mix tank and jacket that remind me so much of Marla's mixed media tunic.  Hearthstone is a pretty teal color.

Why am I even looking at Chico's- 2nd most dangerous website for me behind HSN!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Wish the coupon was good on clearance.   I'm still thinking about these in the linen.  They are only 26 inches so should work for me.   But wait!  Didn't I say I was cutting back!   Marla kills me!!!!

marlawynne-lightweight-linen-burnout-wide-leg-pant-d-20180403115413217~590187_001.jpg

I got the coupon..but I feel the same..all my favs are clearanced..! Excited about Targets Prologue line..I have 2 items on my wishlist..Sept 14...the blk/white plaid pants look too long, even though the description says otherwise..but I want the grey faux leather top..I have so much grey in my wardrobe..love it w/black~enjoy your weekend! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @emmysmom If you have time go to Chico's and do a search for "Hearthstone" - they have a textured mix tank and jacket that remind me so much of Marla's mixed media tunic.  Hearthstone is a pretty teal color.

Why am I even looking at Chico's- 2nd most dangerous website for me behind HSN!!!

@Roni18 - good eye! Sure does look like Marlas design/style. Gorgeous color Heart

chicos-womens-textured-mix-sweater-tank-hearthstone-size-4-6-s.jpgdownload (23).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting that.  I don't understand why my computer doesn't let me post photos from Chico's.  I will keep looking at that set.  They lower prices pretty quickly there.  Love the color.

@emmysmomI will have to check out the prologue line.   I got a military style jacket at Target last year and it looks as good as any I've seen on the shopping channels.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlThanks for posting that.  I don't understand why my computer doesn't let me post photos from Chico's.  I will keep looking at that set.  They lower prices pretty quickly there.  Love the color.

@emmysmomI will have to check out the prologue line.   I got a military style jacket at Target last year and it looks as good as any I've seen on the shopping channels.  

@Roni18 - I can't grab those photos from Chico's site so I do a Google sesrch for images and then I can download them

Respected Contributor

Good idea @Chi-town girl - I will try it next time.  I received the Amber colored set from Renee this afternoon.  Pretty color.  It looks like one of Marla's colors from last year.  I think it was called mahogony.  It will look lovely this fall.  

Okay, I haven't ordered anything with the coupon yet but I did order the Carol Hochman pajama/loungewear set they just had on the Q.  It came in petite-yea!  I need some pajamas!  I have not tried her brand before. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Good idea @Chi-town girl - I will try it next time.  I received the Amber colored set from Renee this afternoon.  Pretty color.  It looks like one of Marla's colors from last year.  I think it was called mahogony.  It will look lovely this fall.  

Okay, I haven't ordered anything with the coupon yet but I did order the Carol Hochman pajama/loungewear set they just had on the Q.  It came in petite-yea!  I need some pajamas!  I have not tried her brand before. 

Roni, I have some of CH's nightgowns from years ago...haven't had the heart to let them go! They're lovely~ Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@emmysmomI passed up all of the clothes and used the coupon on a Heidi Daus necklace!  LOL

heidis-endless-possibilities-interchangeable-combo-d-20170111113448313~529268_125.jpg

This is the one you can take apart since it is magnetic and make 2 smaller necklaces or 1 smaller necklace and 2 bracelets.