Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Grouchy this afternoon because HSN messed up my order and instead of sending me that marla cotton tank scribble print dress they sent me 2 of the overlay dresses.  Someone had packaged the overlay dress incorrectly.  The bad thing is that my size in the cotton dress seems to be gone.  

I did receive the regular bengaline pants in the linen color and they are fine.  

Oh I hate when that happens! Btw...let CS know they messed up on your order so u won't have to pay anything and get a credit! They sent me a pair of Guiliana jeans that were huge...they were marked an 8..No WAY JOSE!!! I love the bengaline pants...mine haven't shipped yet. Nothing I bought from the clearance sale has..I bet they have alot to send! 

@emmysmom  I contacted them and they are waiving the fee.  Still annoying!  Maybe there will be some returns.  

I think Marla's TS is this Wednesday.  

I keep having problems signing in..keeps saying Too large?? Anyway..I love HSN's CS..never had a problem, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have some returns...! I'll be watching Marla wednesday...but I don't think I'll be buying...haven't seen anything yet I like. Thought I might try something from Target's Prologue...the line is up now if you want to take a peek! I want their faux leather top, in the gray, $24.95 and their black/gray plaid pants..$29.95! Lmk what you think!!!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Grouchy this afternoon because HSN messed up my order and instead of sending me that marla cotton tank scribble print dress they sent me 2 of the overlay dresses.  Someone had packaged the overlay dress incorrectly.  The bad thing is that my size in the cotton dress seems to be gone.  

I did receive the regular bengaline pants in the linen color and they are fine.  

Oh I hate when that happens! Btw...let CS know they messed up on your order so u won't have to pay anything and get a credit! They sent me a pair of Guiliana jeans that were huge...they were marked an 8..No WAY JOSE!!! I love the bengaline pants...mine haven't shipped yet. Nothing I bought from the clearance sale has..I bet they have alot to send! 

@emmysmom  I contacted them and they are waiving the fee.  Still annoying!  Maybe there will be some returns.  

I think Marla's TS is this Wednesday.  

@Roni18 - bummer,  especially since it's sold out Woman Sad

It's happened a couple time to me too. Fairly recently with the Marla crepe pants that I ordered in seagrass color for my seagrass ensemble.  They sent me the wrong size and I didn't realize it until I tried them on and they were too big. My 1st thought was uh oh, sizing is off but then I noticed my order/invoice was correct but they shipped the wrong size.  You know how fast that color was selling and I was concerned about sellout. CS immediately sent me the correct size before I got the wrong order back to post office and authorized free return/credit for their error. I lucked out bc my size/color sold out soon after.

I hope your size/color is available again with someones return. Watch for it and call CS so that they price match it to your original order.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

Sharp outfit. Love those bengaline pants Heart I like hats but I don't think I could wear this style. 

41205205_1873930062676827_7561759338763649024_o.jpg

Yes, Marla's TS is Tues launch with shows on Wed and per my DVR also shows next week on Sunday - I have her shows set up to record all of them as a series. Maybe new jewelry?  I'm interested to see the TS sweater coat, where are the sneak peeks?!?!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@emmysmomI am interested in seeing what the TS looks like.  I'm currently debating seeing if I can order that scribble dress in a size smaller and maybe it will be stretchy enough.

Took some time this morning to try to shrink some of my Marla items by washing and drying on hot.  Here's the results:

Linen Bengaline pants- Length shrank enough to come right at my ankles so this one was a success.  I will never get the look like the lady in the last pic @Chi-town girl posted but at least I won't be tripping on them!  Think I will ordere the olive gray pair. 

Cocoa Crepe pants- I will call these a success as the length and bagginess in the legs went down.  Still maybe an inch too long but if I experimented with turning the bottom cuff under and they looked fine if I can't get anyone to hem them for me.

Oyster Crepe pants- Still too big and long!  Same size as the cocoa so not sure what the difference was- maybe this pair was just cut bigger.  Maybe I will try to dry them on a higher heat and see if they will shrink.

Pocket dress- I fooled around and did not return this in time.  The dress fit everywhere but right across the top of the chest under the arms-this part stuck out too much.  I probably should have exchanged for a smaller size originally.   It is still too big there but it did shrink enough that it is not sticking out a mile and I think will be fine to wear under some sort of topper.

Respected Contributor

I also e-mailed customer service about exchanging that surplus top for a larger size where it was tight under the arms.  It is really cute - hope the next size up won't be too big.

Thinking of using the coupon on another of the chiffon unstructured shirt but not sure yet.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Sharp outfit. Love those bengaline pants Heart I like hats but I don't think I could wear this style. 

41205205_1873930062676827_7561759338763649024_o.jpg

Yes, Marla's TS is Tues launch with shows on Wed and per my DVR also shows next week on Sunday - I have her shows set up to record all of them as a series. Maybe new jewelry?  I'm interested to see the TS sweater coat, where are the sneak peeks?!?!!!

She looks cute.  I like hats and people tell them I look good in them but I never see anyone wearing one around here (unless it's a baseball cap!) so I feel weird when I do.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I also e-mailed customer service about exchanging that surplus top for a larger size where it was tight under the arms.  It is really cute - hope the next size up won't be too big.

Thinking of using the coupon on another of the chiffon unstructured shirt but not sure yet.  

@Roni18 - I also got the coupon, but probably will not use it...waiting to see the TS item and there will be more new items yet to post. Dang, bad timing for that coupon, Tues/Wed would work better for me! 

I think that surplus top should be drapey - chic drapey fit. You need to wear something under it that should be fitted like her tanks. It has a very similar look to a tank/top that I own in two colors from Lisa Rinna. It looks best with skinny jeans or pants. I wear it with jeans for casual but it also looks stunning as a dressy outfit with slim cut/skinny black pants and the Marla long necklaces or piles of long pearl necklaces, ala Chanel. 

Honored Contributor

Lisa's version of the twist top. I have it in white and black and wear a variety of skinny tank colors under it. Love it Heart I want Marla's vereion in seagrass

A278424
Lisa Rinna Collection Twist Front Top with Camisole

a278424 (2).jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThe seagrass is the one I am doing an exchange on.  I compared it to my seagrass jersey dress today and the color is an exact match.  

I think this is the jacket the lady in the hat has on:

marlawynne-premium-knit-oversized-jacket-d-20180906115958097~609373_532.jpg

MarlaWynne Premium Knit Oversized Jacket

609-373  $119.90

Too costly but I like this color. 

Respected Contributor

Wish the coupon was good on clearance.   I'm still thinking about these in the linen.  They are only 26 inches so should work for me.   But wait!  Didn't I say I was cutting back!   Marla kills me!!!!

marlawynne-lightweight-linen-burnout-wide-leg-pant-d-20180403115413217~590187_001.jpg