Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl  I haven't bought anything today- believe it or not!  I did order a few things like the scribble dress a few days ago.  I am disappointed in today's clearance.  When it is clearance day, I expect NEW markdownsSmiley Very Happynot the old markdowns that have just been sitting around!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl  I haven't bought anything today- believe it or not!  I did order a few things like the scribble dress a few days ago.  I am disappointed in today's clearance.  When it is clearance day, I expect NEW markdownsSmiley Very Happynot the old markdowns that have just been sitting around!

@Roni18 @emmysmom - ITA, nothing for me today. No reductions on the items that I want and very few alerts except those about 'almost sold out". I'm ready to see the Sept Marla collection. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A new Facebook sneak peek photo

40922949_1870620603007773_4675566840842289152_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry, but I can't remember which of you MW lovers replied to my post about the FlatterFit pants. I received them in petite, and they fit perfectly! I love how much they stretch, and the fabric looks expensive. I'm also that age where I can't wear the same pants every day because I never know what my mid-section will look like. The stretch in these will ensure that I can wear them confidently, even if I'm a little bloated. I know that this won't be my last pair of this style. Looking forward to more colors! Thank you all for your recommendations! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I'm sorry, but I can't remember which of you MW lovers replied to my post about the FlatterFit pants. I received them in petite, and they fit perfectly! I love how much they stretch, and the fabric looks expensive. I'm also that age where I can't wear the same pants every day because I never know what my mid-section will look like. The stretch in these will ensure that I can wear them confidently, even if I'm a little bloated. I know that this won't be my last pair of this style. Looking forward to more colors! Thank you all for your recommendations! Heart

Glad you like them..!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@pinkmochi - glad they work for you! In the past, they have been a TS item. Marla confirmed a new order of FlatterFits will be available soon - Sept/Oct. We don't yet know the colors that will be offered, but black for sure and I suspect Fall colors. For care, suggest you hang dry them/skip the dryer.

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-ottoman-knit-sweater-d-2018090513314379~609404.jpg

MarlaWynne Ottoman Knit Sweater

609-404  $119.90
I like this - but not at that price
Respected Contributor

marlawynne-popover-sweater-d-2018090513084614~609374_KXS.jpg

MarlaWynne Popover Sweater

609-374  $79.90
Respected Contributor

marlawynne-stitch-front-detail-poncho-d-2018090513183916~609396_49F.jpg

MarlaWynne Stitch Front Detail Poncho

609-396  $79.90
Respected Contributor

There are some more new items up- just sort by Newest to see them.  I'm happy there is nothing to tempt me right now but I'm sure she'll have something I want.  I don't need a lot of cold weather items because of where I live and I was able to get some very nice Marla sweaters during the summer clearance.  

I wore the chiffon unstructured shirt today and got lots of compliments.  So pretty.