Trusted Contributor

01AD2090-8D05-45ED-BA4D-CF152FCB70EB.jpegHere’s a new poplin shirt.  Maybe it will be presented later tonight (8/19)

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-sweater-knit-colorblock-cardigan-d-20180709134017073~602788_B0Y.jpg

I saw Marla wearing this yesterday morning, but never saw it presented last night.  I think they will show it tonight.  I like this one and the green one too but trying to talk myself out of buying it as it would be $140 today for both the tank and the topper. 

I did okay yesterday considering it was a Marla day.  I only ordered the seagrass Surplus top and the prairie sand convertible poncho.  Both were on sale.  I had purchased the poncho earlier in the summer when I didn't know the sizing in an XL and returned it as I looked like a drowned rat.  Trying it this time in a XS- Marla's crazy sizing!  I decided I needed it to go with my prairie sand dress.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Woman Wink

I saw Marla wearing this yesterday morning, but never saw it presented last night.  I think they will show it tonight.  I like this one and the green one too but trying to talk myself out of buying it as it would be $140 today for both the tank and the topper. 

I did okay yesterday considering it was a Marla day.  I only ordered the seagrass Surplus top and the prairie sand convertible poncho.  Both were on sale.  I had purchased the poncho earlier in the summer when I didn't know the sizing in an XL and returned it as I looked like a drowned rat.  Trying it this time in a XS- Marla's crazy sizing!  I decided I needed it to go with my prairie sand dress.  

I watched her this morning...she was so funny!!!!!!....I like most of her new items..especially the sweaters...the dress you like (matte jersey?) is very cute..I'd wear it with leggings..LOVE her new cargo leggings!!! Thats on my wishlist! I love the colors of her Ribbed popover.(602 889) $79.90!!..it looked great over a long white shirt..! Thats another for the wishlist..lol! I've looked at her clearance items so many times, I think I've memorized them..lol!! It will be quite awhile before her new items are marked down..hoping for some coupons!!!!!! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom  I watched her when she came on between 10-11 today.  I was tempted to buy that graphite unstructured shirt she had on but stayed strong - and then I bought those bras and a pair of DG fringe jeans they had on!  LOL   I just cannot watch I guess!

Marla is a problem because when I like something then I want it in every color!  Smiley Happy  I am going to try to wait on the dress at least until there is a coupon or something to use.  

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I caught the last hour of tonight's show with the new items.  Love that dress, but haven't taken the plunge yet.  

I wanted the Boyfriend duster in the olive gray...missed out Woman Sad...seems the only colors available today are the burgundy and the canvas...Marla was a riot last night..and Amy was a great host!!! Getting ready to watch her this morning...looked at the items..no specials..but the flex pays! Woman Frustrated

Zoomed thru the shows on DVR. I also love that duster, but no purchases for me this visit.  Watch for it @emmysmom - returns/cancelations. Love the olive gray color Heart

Also those cargo pocket leggings are a spot on dupe for the Lysse version that I bought several years ago. They are ponte so not a workout legging - excellent quality, wide band for nice tummy control, but not tight like spanx and chic. I still have/wear them - one of my favorites Heart Especially nice tucked into knee high riding boots. I paid around $75 so her $60 price is decent. Highly recommend!  I hope my size is available if it hits clearance so I can get a backup Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlThe surplus front blouse is on for $39.95 today.  I am going to try it in the seagrass (of course!)

@Roni18 - post a review please! I want this and the sheer duster but will wait for coupon or clearance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love the new plum color of that dress! Hope there is more in that color. 

I heard some scoop - 

A caller asked about the Flatterfit pants. Marla said they have been reordered and should be in stock in Sept/Oct @islandgrrl

Marla said she has a fabulous sweater coat for Sept. Is this the TS item???

Excited to see the Sept collection!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I caught the last hour of tonight's show with the new items.  Love that dress, but haven't taken the plunge yet.  

I wanted the Boyfriend duster in the olive gray...missed out Woman Sad...seems the only colors available today are the burgundy and the canvas...Marla was a riot last night..and Amy was a great host!!! Getting ready to watch her this morning...looked at the items..no specials..but the flex pays! Woman Frustrated

Zoomed thru the shows on DVR. I also love that duster, but no purchases for me this visit.  Watch for it @emmysmom - returns/cancelations. Love the olive gray color Heart

Also those cargo pocket leggings are a spot on dupe for the Lysse version that I bought several years ago. They are ponte so not a workout legging - excellent quality, wide band for nice tummy control, but not tight like spanx and chic. I still have/wear them - one of my favorites Heart Especially nice tucked into knee high riding boots. I paid around $75 so her $60 price is decent. Highly recommend!  I hope my size is available if it hits clearance so I can get a backup Woman Wink

I will definitely wait for the cargos...they looked so cute! The duster's cute...BUT I find I don't wear them! Remember the long jaquard duster we have?? The dark green/black??  I have some flatterfits that match.. and I WILL wear it this Fall!!!!!..I have plenty of black tops and several of her black pants..Marla says you can never have too many! They go with everything, she's right. I LOVE her new Fall colors..esp. the light copper..and the camel..will be interesting to see what she brings in Sept! Will you be  watching tonight?? I hope Marla was able to get Amy that duster ( felt bad for her!)...I'm also obsessed with the olive grey!..I have more items in that color then anything else..it literally sold out from my cart..I added the black..same thing happened..it was so aggravating! So you KNOW, she'll be bringing more back in..I was surprised they even mentioned them this morning..there was hardly any colors left! Believe me..I tried them all...lol! The XS's were first to go..! (Thanks for all the tips..what would I do w/o you???) Did you hear Marla say she wears over the knee riding boots?? What a fashion icon!! So are you! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  I watched her when she came on between 10-11 today.  I was tempted to buy that graphite unstructured shirt she had on but stayed strong - and then I bought those bras and a pair of DG fringe jeans they had on!  LOL   I just cannot watch I guess!

Marla is a problem because when I like something then I want it in every color!  Smiley Happy  I am going to try to wait on the dressHeartHeart at least until there is a coupon or something to use.  

Ita! Did you hear Amy say..Marla's like potato chips?? You can't have just one...how well we know right???? Hopefully we'll get another coupon?? Do you subscribe to HSN's emails?? I think thats how we get the coupons..when I see them offered on HSN, I also get an email w/the coupon. Btw..I bet your fringe jeans are cute and we always need bras, right??Woman LOLHeart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I will definitely wait for the cargos...they looked so cute! The duster's cute...BUT I find I don't wear them! Remember the long jaquard duster we have?? The dark green/black??  I have some flatterfits that match.. and I WILL wear it this Fall!!!!!..I have plenty of black tops and several of her black pants..Marla says you can never have too many! They go with everything, she's right. I LOVE her new Fall colors..esp. the light copper..and the camel..will be interesting to see what she brings in Sept! Will you be  watching tonight?? I hope Marla was able to get Amy that duster ( felt bad for her!)...I'm also obsessed with the olive grey!..I have more items in that color then anything else..it literally sold out from my cart..I added the black..same thing happened..it was so aggravating! So you KNOW, she'll be bringing more back in..I was surprised they even mentioned them this morning..there was hardly any colors left! Believe me..I tried them all...lol! The XS's were first to go..! (Thanks for all the tips..what would I do w/o you???) Did you hear Marla say she wears over the knee riding boots?? What a fashion icon!! So are you! Heart

@emmysmom - I don't keep my sweaters/dusters on hangers but weekly I plan some outfits and do put the dusters that I might wear that week on hangers. This way I circulate my wardrobe and use things like the dusters that are easy to forget. Now I'm using those lightweight G dusters for evening,  perfect for Spring/Summer. 

Yes, I will watch the show tonight. This is the Lysse cargo pocket leggings and Marla's version. What do you think? I'm careful with washing (gentle, dry flat) bc I want them to last, and this will be 4th yr! I find these to be a Fall/Winter item styled with a button down blouse, Ralph Lauren jacket or chunky sweater and riding boots

Lysse

lysse-cargo-pocket-legging-1211-camo.jpg

MarlaWynne Ponte Cargo Legging
602-921
MarlaWynne Ponte Cargo Legging