Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I also like your jeans in the Rinse. Good choice & pricing! I have them tagged... Make sure to tag it and watch to see if they reduce pricing again for the Sept clearance event. I have all of G items tagged so I can get alerts & will notify you too. Maybe she will be back - we can hope Heart

*edited to add - I have your jeans in the 'destructed medium' that is sold out. Will prob get the Rinse or dark if my size is still available next clearance round. Stock up Woman LOL 

I looked at Colleen's show online and did not see anything compelling (whew, lol), no shopping for me tonight.

G by Giuliana Skinny Jean
598-998

I liked your destructed jeans, sold out in my size Woman Sad...also liked the lighter colors...the material on these jeans have modal...so they must be soft...I put them in my favorites!! I've spent so much at H these past 2 months...I MUST stop...lol!!! Woman Frustrated Heart Yes...I hope G comes back..so many want her back..!Woman Happy Btw, your feelings about 584-528, the Guiliana wrap blouse...the sizing's crazy...I love her floral prints..I usually wear an XS in her tops..but I think I'll try a 6..it seems to run small..AND I want a longer length in front. Thanks for any advice..its only $19.95...4 flex! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I also like your jeans in the Rinse. Good choice & pricing! I have them tagged... Make sure to tag it and watch to see if they reduce pricing again for the Sept clearance event. I have all of G items tagged so I can get alerts & will notify you too. Maybe she will be back - we can hope Heart

*edited to add - I have your jeans in the 'destructed medium' that is sold out. Will prob get the Rinse or dark if my size is still available next clearance round. Stock up Woman LOL 

I looked at Colleen's show online and did not see anything compelling (whew, lol), no shopping for me tonight.

598-998

I liked your destructed jeans, sold out in my size Woman Sad...also liked the lighter colors...the material on these jeans have modal...so they must be soft...I put them in my favorites!! I've spent so much at H these past 2 months...I MUST stop...lol!!! Woman Frustrated Heart Yes...I hope G comes back..so many want her back..!Woman Happy Btw, your feelings about 584-528, the Guiliana wrap blouse...the sizing's crazy...I love her floral prints..I usually wear an XS in her tops..but I think I'll try a 6..it seems to run small..AND I want a longer length in front. Thanks for any advice..its only $19.95...4 flex! xxx

@emmysmom - I also want this wrap blouse! It's woven crepe, non stretch so I would also size up by 1 size as some reviews recommend.  The floral prints are beautiful but I also like the tone of the indigo - difficult to choose just 1 Heart Good price! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

598-998

@emmysmom - I also want this wrap blouse! It's woven crepe, non stretch so I would also size up by 1 size as some reviews recommend.  The floral prints are beautiful but I also like the tone of the indigo - difficult to choose just 1 Heart Good price! 

I remember talking about this awhile ago..surprised so many sizes are still available! Yes..I like the indigo too...still thinking about it! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Looking at the Evine All Star items -  I am tempted by these boots. Watched the video of host wearing them last night, looks like great quality and design. There are also knee boots with tiger design. 

Sharif Museum Embossed Leather Buckle Detailed Knee-High Boots - 738-582

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
IMAN Global Chic 2pk V-Neck Tees
620-102
IMAN Global Chic 2pk V-Neck Tees

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@emmysmomcute boots and I like the new tee's from Iman.  Good price on the tees also since it is a 2 pack.  

I got my Slinky items today.  They all fit.  Which is good (or maybe bad!) Smiley Happy

slinky-brand-2-tone-textured-duster-with-pockets-d-00010101000000~626998_302.jpg

This duster is unlined but very nice looking and it is lightweight. 

I also picked up this textured "shirt jacket" in the plum paisley to go with my plum dress.  It is fantastic looking together.  I was expecting this to have buttons but it doen't.  It feels heavier than the duster above.  slinky-brand-34-bell-sleeve-printed-textured-shirt-jack-d-20180809220751463~627261_YBE.jpg

I think Slinky has really been branching out lately and playing with different textures and styles.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looking at the Evine All Star items -  I am tempted by these boots. Watched the video of host wearing them last night, looks like great quality and design. There are also knee boots with tiger design. 

Sharif Museum Embossed Leather Buckle Detailed Knee-High Boots - 738-582

When did Sharif branch out into footwear?  I just went and browsed through his bags.  He certainly has some interesting designs.  Trying to be strong and not buy any!  Y'all know I love the handbags!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 - thanks for the review of the dusters! I have a nice collection of a variety of dusters - different lengths, some are lighter weight (Giuliana), prints and solids.  They are versatile and a great 3rd piece for styling.  Yours look like they will work this season and beyond - I tagged them Heart

*edited to add - love that plum color Heart

Wondering if Iman's TS will be pants to match back to the new tees? I love the design and cut of her new tees (v neck and not boxy). Might grab several sets and toss some older worn out tees. I love that jade color! She's overdue for a nice Platinum line suede or leather jacket

Do you see anything else new from Marla?  I think I'm safe this visit, but I am tempted by the cropped sweater. Will miss the shows, but DVR is set so I can zoom and see new items. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New duster on the HSN Fashion Edit page - looks like it is a Curations item. *edited to add - is that Marla's sheer wrap top under the duster?  Also see new pants from Iris Apfel.

Sheryl Crow's new collection has more cowboy look than rock n roll, easy easy pass for me and I abhor colored/painted cowboy boots Woman Tongue

DG33328_081218_Zone2_FH_NewArrivals.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  That Curations duster is pretty but way too long for me.  I don't see anything else new for Marla.  I will tune in sometime tomorrow and check out if anything has been reduced.