Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - Yay for you!!! Nice credit and great price for those pants. Maybe more good Marla price reductions in Sept for the clearance day and TS event Heart I tag everything in her collection Woman Wink you never know what will entice - especially at clearance pricing, lol

You're a smart cookie!..whats the date in Sept??? I don't think I've had a PA for quite awhile..thanks again!!!!!!  Woman Happy

Tue Sept 4 = all day Fashion Clearance (day after Labor Day)

Wed Sept 12 = Marla TS day (launching Tues night)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - Yay for you!!! Nice credit and great price for those pants. Maybe more good Marla price reductions in Sept for the clearance day and TS event Heart I tag everything in her collection Woman Wink you never know what will entice - especially at clearance pricing, lol

You're a smart cookie!..whats the date in Sept??? I don't think I've had a PA for quite awhile..thanks again!!!!!!  Woman Happy

Tue Sept 4 = all day Fashion Clearance (day after Labor Day)

Wed Sept 12 = Marla TS day (launching Tues night)

I wrote down the dates, TY!..do you think THIS clearance will be different??? Surely they want to move out their spring/summer stuff by then!!!! Thats almost another month away..fingers crossed!!!!!! Woman WinkHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Just when I thought I was safe - a new dress!  I don't know if I'll get it but it is cute.   A bit high now at $79.90.   The matte jersey is really comfortable too. MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Dress

620-025

marlawynne-matte-jersey-dress-d-2018073113403597~620025_803.jpg

Also, it seems that they have a new selling tactic.  When I was looking at it, a window popped up saying 117 had viewed it!  Colors are Spice (pictured above), plum, midnight teal, olive gray, and black.  If I get one I am thinking about the spice or maybe the teal.  I just ordered a sleeveless dress from Slinky in a plum color.  Which colors do you girls like?

Respected Contributor

Here is the plum dress I got from Slinky.  I bought a few in this style back in the spring and I believe that @Chi-town girl and I both have a maxi version of this one.  They brought it back with new colors and it is only $29.95.  

They have some from the spring in both solids and prints left for around $20.slinky-brand-solid-knee-length-knit-tank-dress-d-2018080919015259~627502_507.jpg

Plum must be the new color for fall!

Respected Contributor

I also wanted to show my Marla friends this duster from Slinky.  They had a one day sale on Sunday for about $5 less.  I ordered the sage, but I loved the look of all of the colors.  I will give a review when I receive it.  

slinky-brand-2-tone-textured-duster-with-pockets-d-00010101000000~626998_302.jpguntitled.png55.png

Slinky® Brand 2-Tone Textured Duster with Pockets

626-998

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I also wanted to show my Marla friends this duster from Slinky.  They had a one day sale on Sunday for about $5 less.  I ordered the sage, but I loved the look of all of the colors.  I will give a review when I receive it.  

slinky-brand-2-tone-textured-duster-with-pockets-d-00010101000000~626998_302.jpguntitled.png55.png

Slinky® Brand 2-Tone Textured Duster with Pockets

626-998

I love this..in the rose color, its cute...I don't dare try Slinky..I get in enough trouble w/Marla~

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Just when I thought I was safe - a new dress!  I don't know if I'll get it but it is cute.   A bit high now at $79.90.   The matte jersey is really comfortable too. MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Dress

620-025

Also, it seems that they have a new selling tactic.  When I was looking at it, a window popped up saying 117 had viewed it!  Colors are Spice (pictured above), plum, midnight teal, olive gray, and black.  If I get one I am thinking about the spice or maybe the teal.  I just ordered a sleeveless dress from Slinky in a plum color.  Which colors do you girls like?

I noticed that too..also keeps saying it could sell out! It makes me mad..! I LOVE this dress..and all the colors sound great! The spice is a nice Fall color~

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

620-025

Yes, I've noticed those annoying pop up boxes about how many are viewing an item or that something in ny cart is almost sold out. 

Interesting seaming detail -  do like this new dress and prefer it over the new one with the wrap tie. Love her olive gray color Heart

MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New homepage photo! I already see 5 flex for a number of fhe jackets & cardi's. 

DG33687_080818_ComplexGrid_FH_MarlaWynne.jpg

Rec'd an email confirming Marla will be on Colleen's show tmrw/Thurs night. I believe to present the new drama jacket.

Also, I noticed her 1st 2 full hour shows are on very early Sat starting at 5a ET. Looks like no jewelry shows this visit - don't see anything new posted but they could be holding those for last minute.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

620-025

Yes, I've noticed those annoying pop up boxes about how many are viewing an item or that something in ny cart is almost sold out. 

Interesting seaming detail -  do like this new dress and prefer it over the new one with the wrap tie. Love her olive gray color Heart

MarlaWynne Matte Jersey Dress

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the olive gray..my most favorite color she uses! Chi! I finally get my Praire Sand/Latte tanks today...LOVE the prairie sand pants, and would you believe I've never worn them??? I will now!!!!!! Hopefully the color looks ok by my face..I'm fair w/blonde hair..yellows usually wash me out..we'll see~xxx

-- Mae West